Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Loook at me Udub we have supporters 2

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Loook at me Udub we have supporters 2

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:26 am

emprior

sometimes u chat shid...and come over as a doqon...fix up niyooow.... :up:
I havnt seen samtr throw any low blows.... :up: says like it is

war maha niyo samtr daahu isku qariya Waagi hore somaliland ba ma ahayn hada wa iska dayey anigu waxan xasuusta beri u cismaan kaluun tageeri jiray :lol: just because of qabyalad, marku Xisbiyada qaranka Qabyalaad ku nasbeyneyo Reero u dan leeyahay caruurta iska fahmi karta taas :mrgreen:

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 pm

^When all else fails you start hating on my political beliefs and standing. Your doing it again I have no choice but to put you in your place again, I thought you would wise up after the whipping I gave you in the IPG, I don't have a choice but to show the people here how much a of a chameleon you are. :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 pm

^When all else fails you start hating on my political beliefs and standing. Your doing it again I have no choice but to put you in your place again, I thought you would wise up after the whipping I gave you in the IPG, I don't have a choice but to show the people here how much a of a chameleon you are. :mrgreen:
sxb naftada waxa ku maweeli , Aniga waxa ha igu la shekeysan

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Emperior, samatar wax ha ka sheegin sii kasta wuu ku dhaama. Walle you are a big time suck up to HJ, they can say what they want about HY/garxajis and you :lol: or :D for them. And then you have the nerve to make up lies about one of the more respected brothers in here.
This is what cali gaab said in a garxajis topic
I extend my hand towards you cunts, what do you say :|
And you replied your usual :lol:
ma durbaba :lol:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

yes that was good statement about garxajis,but he ruined it when he said like I kicked digdahab out of somalinet

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Emperior, samatar wax ha ka sheegin sii kasta wuu ku dhaama. Walle you are a big time suck up to HJ, they can say what they want about HY/garxajis and you :lol: or :D for them. And then you have the nerve to make up lies about one of the more respected brothers in here.
This is what cali gaab said in a garxajis topic
I extend my hand towards you cunts, what do you say :|
And you replied your usual :lol:
ma durbaba :lol:

sxb kaftanka iyo , realityga kala saar when i said durba i was just playing with cali gaab
and he knows it

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:43 pm

^^Waar horta maxaad isku yeel-yeeshaa. You know very well that the very same people you were laughing for weren't doing it for kaftan. Also I remember the topic a couple of months back where you were taking the piss out of HY.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm

sxb naftada waxa ku maweeli , Aniga waxa ha igu la shekeysan

Shut up, it's a little too late to back down, here's you a while back on HJ's nuts and hating on Silaanyo and Kulmiye,

viewtopic.php?f=249&t=90189&p=1195146#p1195146
u know habarjeclo has 2 ask sacad muse for promision for everthing sooo ma oogeyd

viewtopic.php?f=249&t=90189&p=1195146#p1195146
silanyo doesent know what danta guud is

wuxu ba ka dhigay arintii inan yarre ooyaya uu daahir rayaale ashtakeynaya ma jandey frazer baa uu shaqeysaa the court in the de hage

This just a sample of your hypocrisy, you might fool a couple of new members here but afkaa aniga ha igu taagin when I don't buy into your BS.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:51 pm

:lol:

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm

:lol:

You would think someone with such inconsistent posts would keep quiet, I guess which clan he insults may change from year to year but his intelligence defintely has not or else he wouldn't be in this perdicament. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Out of context that threat was about Skrimish war between ciise muse and Habarjeclo in berbera , but I was talking about habarjeclo. I was not Bashing Kulmiye As for Silanyo ashakateynin At the address of slaanti Dhukuro jandeye frazier it happened and I was not happy about that him criticizing somaliland democracy at her address , which was wrong.
Try harder samatr to hide your Cuqdad against Silanyo and kulmiye. Anigu Markan Kulmiye wax ku dhalilo waxa weye markan doonayo inu isi si wanaajiyo laakin adigu dhinac na ma tihid But we all know in your bedroom there is a big picture of ina rayaale. according to you your protection against hj :lol:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Ninkan khalid is a coward.I say this because he picks his moments. I remember when X-playa use to swing his balls about emperior would keep his head down and not defend HA. But as soon as he left his every next sentence is aimed at HY. Watch him get back in line after this little smack down from samatr. As for HJ he knows better, we instictively hunt in packs, except that muse abokor from bari who thinks his better then the rest of us. Emperor would be game. :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Anigu sxb habarawal waardiye kama ihey Laakin tolku inu kaftamo caafimadka ku jira laakin naxliga iyo xanuunka xun uun baaan anigu yidha , inaga daayaa oo qof walba wuxu aminsanyahay ha sheegto that’s all,

By General duufle :up:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 pm

As for HJ he knows better, we instictively hunt in packs, except that muse abokor from bari who thinks his better then the rest of us. Emperor would be game
:lol: :lol: you mean Suldan Rightwing who tells like its

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 am

Out of context that threat was about Skrimish war between ciise muse and Habarjeclo in berbera , but I was talking about habarjeclo. I was not Bashing Kulmiye As for Silanyo ashakateynin At the address of slaanti Dhukuro jandeye frazier it happened and I was not happy about that him criticizing somaliland democracy at her address , which was wrong.
Try harder samatr to hide your Cuqdad against Silanyo and kulmiye. Anigu Markan Kulmiye wax ku dhalilo waxa weye markan doonayo inu isi si wanaajiyo laakin adigu dhinac na ma tihid But we all know in your bedroom there is a big picture of ina rayaale. according to you your protection against hj :lol:
Labowajiile ayaad tahay, now every one knows.
Who I support is none of your business, I never supported UDUB, I supported UCID at one point but I realized Faisal is less competent than Siilaanyo, which is why I support Kulmiye only because they are the best we have going back home.
anigu I stand by whatever I write, on the other hand you say whatever suits you, again your to primitive to understand that I am an individual and I am not dictated by qabiil unlike you, that's why you will never get the point, your like lamb that needs to be lead anigu I choose who I support not because of qabiil but because I honestly think that party or person is the best thing for my country.

general

inaadeer this guy is amazing, he doesn't want to be held accountable for what he writes. What kind of fantasy world does he live in. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.