Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis And Oromo's ?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalis And Oromo's ?

Postby Keyse_0208 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Why do Xabashis look down on Oromos
i've always asked myself this question since oromos are in their millions and can easily over take the whole of ethiopia if they wanted to, i dont know wat it is, but it seems like the higher the population the dummer people get, take ogaden for example :lol: ... Joke

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Why do Xabashis look down on Oromos
i've always asked myself this question since oromos are in their millions and can easily over take the whole of ethiopia if they wanted to, i dont know wat it is, but it seems like the higher the population the dummer people get, take ogaden for example :lol: ... Joke

Keyse,

Xabashi, friggin Xabashis look at Oromo as a lower race, and I still see Oromos defending the State of Ethiopia. During the Xabashi occupation of Mogadishu, these Oromo fockers I knew were defending Meles :down:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Slave & Master syndrome, it happens in a lot of places.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Paidmonk,

Xabashis have for the past hundreds of years, (until very recently) Had been fearful of Somalis, and Somalis have been pushing them back for centuries. How the fock, could Somalis have respect for folks who are loyal and subservient to people We've defeated in the past.

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm

My Uncle Told Me That The Somalis Used To Say : "Eriya Eriya Eriya, Eridaha kalena Arortaan Galeyna" :up:

That Was Back In 77.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Murax, Somalis have never respected Oromos, your clan was notable for keeping them as slaves instead of Jareer. :lol:

I don't know how you got the idea that we ever treated them as equals, we only ever worked with Afar as equals, I don't think Somalis would ever try anything with them. We even put the Massai above Oromo. Oromos have the lowest caste in the horn of Africa.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Murax, Somalis have never respected Oromos, your clan was notable for keeping them as slaves instead of Jareer. :lol:

I don't know how you got the idea that we ever treated them as equals, we only ever worked with Afar as equals, I don't think Somalis would ever try anything with them. We even put the Massai above Oromo. Oromos have the lowest caste in the horn of Africa.
:lol: :lol:

Kenadiid did his fair share of enslavement too

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:55 am

:lol: :lol: @ Grandpa

Paidmonk,

Even now, When Xabashis kinda run Somalia, they still respect the hell out of us. Also You're right, Massai are 100x more respectable then this lowly group. For hundreds of years these fockers fight on the front lines for some friggin Amharic King.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 am

only 2 clans had slaves

Majerten enslaved Bantus

Marehan enslaved Oromos

laakin dhaqan fiican ma aheen

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 am

Coolpoison,

Did You ever hear the story of the first few Marexaans to come to Jubbaland?

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am

The oromo's look up to us. I met a group of oromo and we were talking all the time in af somali Wallahi i thought to myself this is how the English/Dutch/Swedish feel when they talk to a foreigner in their language, it feels good man :D

Oromo are noble, let's not badmouth them and their women :oops:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 am

Their women are hot laakin

Waryaa Murax ma aqaan ninyaho.

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 am

:lol: :lol:

U guys r walking jokes :D

B.

Gara Man
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gara Man » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

Amhaars are the superior to these oromos.
Did you by chance ever stay in ethiopia before?

Gara Man
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gara Man » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

Interesting said since those somali republics of yours bow down to meles :arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.