Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18 may Somaliland in holland the first Video 2010

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

18 may Somaliland in holland the first Video 2010

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 pm

I will upload more video

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 18 may Somaliland in holland the first Video 2010

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Emperior, did you went to that one? how big is the somaliland community in holland by the way.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm

its very big Also the reer jabuuti Community Party with us :lol: i have atleast seen tonight 100 reer jabuuti , I flew 23:00 From amsterdam To London To attent the party in london The party here is nice 2 i left half an an hour ago Some guy got beaten up real bad outside :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

its very big Also the reer jabuuti Community Party with us :lol: i have atleast seen tonight 100 reer jabuuti , I flew 23:00 From amsterdam To London To attent the party in london The party here is nice 2 i left half an an hour ago Some guy got beaten up real bad outside :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think you went to the party in East london.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 pm

:lol: :lol: I think you went to the party in East london.

http://www.hiiraan.com/ad/2010/London/S ... don18.html

I went to this one I left early man i really got sick to much partying no good
the stradford rex one got cancelled. for obviouse reasons :lol:
I went to 2007 to rex , ey bay boolisku ku soo dayeen somalidi :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:38 pm

E12 i think that is east london post code? i can spot some good artists such as Lafoole, Kaltun.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 pm

i got a phone call from sweden and i heard the one in sweden was off the rock , the somaliland Community In sweden inaba caadi maha

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:45 pm

i got a phone call from sweden and i heard the one in sweden was off the rock , the somaliland Community In sweden inaba caadi maha

Let's ask Mr.Wise and other somaliland swedish citizens if they went to the one held in sweden, laakinse aniga waxan la yabay everywhere in the world it has a somaliland community hosting somaliland parties every 18 may mashallah somaha. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Let's ask Mr.Wise and other somaliland swedish citizens if they went to the one held in sweden, laakinse aniga waxan la yabay everywhere in the world it has a somaliland community hosting somaliland parties every 18 may mashallah somaha. :lol:

Warya Arent you going to the sl party in the states

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm

It hasn't started yet laakinse mar dhow baan baxaya it is not far from my yard.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:51 pm

It hasn't started yet laakinse mar dhow baan baxaya it is not far from my yard.
Is there going to be lots of people twin cities baad joogta somaha. Ottawa and toronto have large sl community U should come London man U will feel like u are in Hargeisa.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:53 pm

dee sxb we aint langaab :x

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Ha Twin Cities aka Mpls baan jooga we have sizeable somaliland community downhere aswell, toronto and ottawa have much larger somaliland communities though, as for london of course it will feel like being in hargeysa if anybody goes there since it's the Isaaq capital of europe. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:55 pm

lali reer jabuuti haven’t managed to hold the sl party in jabuuti man :down:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Emperior, i am out to the party now take care guys. :sland:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.