Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Road between Dilla and Borama is beign fixed!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

The Road between Dilla and Borama is beign fixed!

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 am

The road between Dila and Borama is being completed and the work has already started, this new project will finish soon.

Allahu Akbar, watch with delight. This is what we needed and InshAllah, the next step is fixing the road from Borama to Djibouti!

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Road between Dilla and Borama is beign fixed!

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 am

:up:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 5:44 am

AwdalPrince
Have you ever been Xero-geel. It's the place to be seen where aristocratic family "Reer Ugaas" came from.

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 am

^^ Xero-geel is in Ethiopia, I havent been there laakin my grandfather is buried there. The Reer Ugaas moved there in the last 100 years only, before that we were in Gubanka Awdal, we kept moving south, the oromos kept on being pushed south. All the areas like awbarre, xero-geel, jaji abaayo, jarahoroto were oromo held areas, we only possesed them in the last 200 years
Last edited by AwdalPrince on Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 am

^^ Xero-geel is in Ethiopia, I havent been there laakin my grandfather is buried there

I have family there. They're from the aristocratic family of reer UGAAS.

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 5:49 am

^^ Xero-geel is in Ethiopia, I havent been there laakin my grandfather is buried there

Are you married to reer Ugaas lady?

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 am

Are you married to reer Ugaas lady?
Yes, I married a Princess.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 am

^^ Xero-geel is in Ethiopia, I havent been there laakin my grandfather is buried there. The Reer Ugaas moved there in the last 100 years only, before that we were in Gubanka Awdal, we kept moving south, the oromos kept on being pushed south. All the areas like awbarre, xero-geel, jaji abaayo, jarahoroto were oromo held areas, we only possesed them in the last 200 years

I know Warayaayow and wara dhaqato were pushed from those area.

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 am

Mashallah. You should have went Borama when you went on your trip. You could have assessed how bad the road is from Dila to Borama :lol:

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 am

I know Warayaayow and wara dhaqato were pushed from those area.
There is one well in Ethiopia not far from our area that one Oromo man told the Gadabursi if you find that well it will fill your people for hundreds of years. Before the oromo fled from the somali invasion they dug up the well and filled it with sand. When the Somalis opened up the well, it took about 10 men who till this day are missing :lol:

Real story

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sun May 16, 2010 6:06 am

Mashallah. You should have went Borama when you went on your trip. You could have assessed how bad the road is from Dila to Borama :lol:
I am going this summer to Borame with my family if the citizens of Somaliland turn out in a peaceful, transparent election with no terrorist or qaraxyo. As you aware this is a very important election our reputation is online and we have lot of enemy.
There is one well in Ethiopia not far from our area that one Oromo man told the Gadabursi if you find that well it will fill your people for hundreds of years. Before the oromo fled from the somali invasion they dug up the well and filled it with sand. When the Somalis opened up the well, it took about 10 men who till this day are missing

Real story
well kaasu xaguu ku yaala?

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Sun May 16, 2010 6:15 am

I am going this summer to Borame with my family if the citizens of Somaliland turn out in a peaceful, transparent election with no terrorist or qaraxyo. As you aware this is a very important election our reputation is online and we have lot of enemy.
There is one well in Ethiopia not far from our area that one Oromo man told the Gadabursi if you find that well it will fill your people for hundreds of years. Before the oromo fled from the somali invasion they dug up the well and filled it with sand. When the Somalis opened up the well, it took about 10 men who till this day are missing

Real story
well kaasu xaguu ku yaala?
The well is somewhere in Ethiopia, Ill find out the exact locationa nd Ill let you know. I heard its in the area of the jibril yunis clan but allahu aclam, ill get back to you with that. The water was so much it took away the men, now ppl thiunk they drowned

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 am

Mashallah :up: all of somaliland should do that roads connecting important cities and towns.

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:29 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.