Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KULMIYE Supporters Shows off in BURCO BIG TIME

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

KULMIYE Supporters Shows off in BURCO BIG TIME

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:52 am

for more Pictures here////
http://iftin.net/?p=8619

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: KULMIYE Supporters Shows off in BURCO BIG TIME

Postby Rightwing » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 am

Waxaasi waxba ma aha. Waad arki doontaa sawirada iyo footageka markay soo baxaan ceerigaabo maanta tii ka dhacday. Fardihii oo lagu xardhay calanka kulmiye ayaa magaalada tamashlaynaysay. Quruxda waad yaabaysay according to my family back home.

RW

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 am

Waryahay Rightwing..... Do you Know why the Mujaahid Him Self Axmed Silaanyo is in Town, They welcomed him big in Ceerigabo im looking forward to the pics of Ceerigabo...

trust me Burco Demostration was big today, its just them pictures didnt show enough, the streets of Burco is full of Kulmiye supporters..

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:44 am

Waryahay Rightwing..... Do you Know why the Mujaahid Him Self Axmed Silaanyo is in Town, They welcomed him big in Ceerigabo im looking forward to the pics of Ceerigabo...

trust me Burco Demostration was big today, its just them pictures didnt show enough, the streets of Burco is full of Kulmiye supporters..

They will make him feel very welcome and was given a hero's welcome in scenes according to my father. Waaaaaaaaaaw. I was wrong when I though Ceerigaabo was UDUB strong hold.

RW

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 am

Are you Crazy? Last Presidential Election KULMIYE had the Most Votes from Sanaag :up: The Bah-Sanbuur and the Udruxmiin alone are Hardcore KULMIYE Supporters :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.