Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pro S.land Eastern sanagian and Eastern soolian in the spg

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Pro S.land Eastern sanagian and Eastern soolian in the

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:Yeaah naagaha morrocanka wa very open minded , wa naago quruxsan they are called in holland the Latinas of Europe :lol: ,,, the thing is Morrocon boys chase white blond woman i dont know what it is Arabs just love blond girls.. The Morrocon girls iyaguna they go with black guys :lol:

Black guys as in Somali mise kuwa kale oo ah Surinaame? Carabtu waa dad useless ah wallahi cadaan girls beey ku waasheen while their own girls look much better :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 am

RuralMan08 wrote:
The_Emperior5 wrote:Yeaah naagaha morrocanka wa very open minded , wa naago quruxsan they are called in holland the Latinas of Europe :lol: ,,, the thing is Morrocon boys chase white blond woman i dont know what it is Arabs just love blond girls.. The Morrocon girls iyaguna they go with black guys :lol:

Black guys as in Somali mise kuwa kale oo ah Surinaame? Carabtu waa dad useless ah wallahi cadaan girls beey ku waasheen while their own girls look much better :lol:

haa their girls look better have better figure have better hair are Muslim , inkasto ay iska walanyiihin

Somali Surinam Eritran Madow kale Capeverdian ciidkasta Morrocanka In Amsterdam xita beri ba laga mamnuucay Swimmingpoolka siiday hablaha cadaanka u harrasgereynayeen

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:

haa their girls look better have better figure have better hair are Muslim , inkasto ay iska walanyiihin

Somali Surinam Eritran Madow kale Capeverdian ciidkasta Morrocanka In Amsterdam xita beri ba laga mamnuucay Swimmingpoolka siiday hablaha cadaanka u harrasgereynayeen

loool @ harrasing the cadaan girls. walle morrocan chicks waa gangsters :lol:

I think its because they are berber and maybe not fully arab. waa wax kale dadkaas

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 am

haa berbers weye moroconska Holland 85% Are Berbers people from the Hils of morrocco the arabs are from the city
wa wada reer miye wa wadda tuug weye. Morrocon guys wa fataalin literally They make their own Girls dhilooyin daaqadahay galiyaan and make money of it

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:haa berbers weye moroconska Holland 85% Are Berbers people from the Hils of morrocco the arabs are from the city
wa wada reer miye wa wadda tuug weye. Morrocon guys wa fataalin literally They make their own Girls dhilooyin daaqadahay galiyaan and make money of it

wtf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats sad wallahi. so they are worse than somalis in london. what about algeriankaa ma isku mid baa or are they better than the moroccans, i think waa from the same origin berbers,

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am

RuralMan08 wrote:
The_Emperior5 wrote:haa berbers weye moroconska Holland 85% Are Berbers people from the Hils of morrocco the arabs are from the city

wtf :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats sad wallahi. so they are worse than somalis in london. what about algeriankaa ma isku mid baa or are they better than the moroccans, i think waa from the same origin berbers,

There are not much algerian in holland the algerians live mostly in France and Belgium but , the morrocons in Holland have also good people dad badan o shaqeysta ba ku jira for instance Rotterdam has a morrocon mayor so there are people doing good but there are also qashin people

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Mzbeautifull wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
I didnt even see this topic coming laakin .. I dont need to belong to any group but thanks for the offer :up:

Aren't you Puntlander? :roll:
Khalid is anti warsans, he calls them wakhgeli :down:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 pm

abdalla11 wrote:
I didnt even see this topic coming laakin .. I dont need to belong to any group but thanks for the offer :up:

:lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:18 pm

abdalla11 wrote:

i never said such a thing

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

abdalla11 wrote:

Don't roll your eyes at me .. perhaps you can't read surely I wrote I don't belong
to any group which also includes Puntland .. as far as I know I'm a Somali-European-British point blank period.
As far as Khalid/Emp goes the guy is not always mentally stable .. :lol:

malakumod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby malakumod » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Mzbeautifull wrote:
abdalla11 wrote:

as far as I know I'm a Somali-European-British point blank period.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Maxaaad ugu diidaysa inanta wa ingriis eh :up:

malakumod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby malakumod » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 pm

The_Emperior5 wrote:Maxaaad ugu diidaysa inanta wa ingriis eh :up:

oo ma sidiina oo kale bey dhashii ingiriiska tahay :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Maya anagu dhall ingriis ma nihin, Laakin dee ingriis qurbaha wala wada sheegta adba ingriis maad joogteen hadaad ingriis necebtahay :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Mzbeautifull wrote:
abdalla11 wrote:

Don't roll your eyes at me .. perhaps you can't read surely I wrote I don't belong
to any group which also includes Puntland .. as far as I know I'm a Somali-European-British point blank period.
As far as Khalid/Emp goes the guy is not always mentally stable .. :lol:

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.