Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pro S.land Eastern sanagian and Eastern soolian in the spg

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Pro S.land Eastern sanagian and Eastern soolian in the

Postby Mzbeautifull » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didnt even see this topic coming laakin .. I dont need to belong to any group but thanks for the offer :up:

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

:lol: :lol: @ I SMELL FISH, some1 needs lemon

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Duufle soodiga cadhooday :lol: :lol: ,, inadeer i have nothing against you runti laakin waad yara caadifad badantahay stable ma yara tihid.
loool @ caadifad tahay :lol: :lol: :lol:

horta why do they call him duufle? i dont understand its just like everythine he talks somebody says duufle.

Its just like somalian_boqor, everythime he talks somebody calls him lady nas

im confused :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Duufle soodiga cadhooday :lol: :lol: ,, inadeer i have nothing against you runti laakin waad yara caadifad badantahay stable ma yara tihid.

horta why do they call him duufle? i dont understand its just like everythine he talks somebody says duufle.

i gave him that nick long time ago duuufle is from north England he is 28 years old and he doesn't speak somali nor can he write somali yet he talks about salaan carabay Like he knows what he is saying :lol: wa iska ingriiis madow Any how when he came on snet he was a naive Boy he believed in something called Somaliweyn , now and days he goes to the reer daahir mafrish he only speaks reer daahir :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

i gave him that nick long time ago duuufle is from north England he is 28 years old and he doesn't speak somali nor can he write somali yet he talks about salaan carabay Like he knows what he is saying :lol: wa iska ingriiis madow Any how when he came on snet he was a naive Boy he believed in something called Somaliweyn , now and days he goes to the reer daahir mafrish he only speaks reer daahir :lol:
loooooooool

so generalsnm used to believe in somaliweyn, thats shocking :shock:

what about somalian_boqor, why do they call him lady nas?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

loooooooool

so generalsnm used to believe in somaliweyn, thats shocking :shock:

what about somalian_boqor, why do they call him lady nas?
yeah back in the days he grew out of it though , he is good now even though he is still
emotional But he is in therapy for that

As for lady nas dheere lady nas is a cute girl from somalinet from the majeerteen clan she loves Cabdilahi yusuf , somalian boqor made a female nick ,, and started Flirting with The guys :lol: Lady nas bu la baxay markasu sex topic ka furay extreme section check it out :lol: , i Think he or she send some nude pics to Murax :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 am

yeah back in the days he grew out of it though , he is good now even though he is still
emotional But he is in therapy for that

As for lady nas dheere lady nas is a cute girl from somalinet from the majeerteen clan she loves Cabdilahi yusuf , somalian boqor made a female nick ,, and started Flirting with The guys :lol: Lady nas bu la baxay markasu sex topic ka furay extreme section check it out :lol: , i Think he or she send some nude pics to Murax :lol:
loooool

lady nas sounds familiar, i used to roam around somalilife long time ago and think there was someone with that nick :lol:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

War Khalid interesting assesment but what about yourself. Khalid ali who left xamer in 91 after the war and came to Holland as a refugee. He is married to his second wife the first a southern girl left him with their daughter. His married again to a Ogadeen and works nights as a security guard to support her. He drinks smokes and does the occasional sniff. The sad thing is the time this loser spent on snet 15 years he could have had 4 degrees. Thats a loser. :down:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 am

War Khalid interesting assesment but what about yourself. Khalid ali who left xamer in 91 after the war and came to Holland as a refugee. He is married to his second wife the first a southern girl left him with their daughter. His married again to a Ogadeen and works nights as a security guard to support her. He drinks smokes and does the occasional sniff. The sad thing is the time this loser spent on snet 15 years he could have had 4 degrees. Thats a loser.
I dont snif smoke anything me liking dancehall raggea music doesent mean i smoke weed , Dude people in the netherlands dont do drugs because it's legal no one really cares about it tourist love it though.

So i got a woman don't all men have :lol: Bal wuxu ku sheekeynayo eeg adigu maxaad qabta an ku weydiye Ma mafrishka Manchester baad qabta adigu :lol: i did not even have internet 15 years ago :lol: :lol:

i have my college degree,, i left somalia yes didn't you Goormey ceeb noqotay to leave somalia :lol: :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 am

I dont snif smoke anything me liking dancehall raggea music doesent mean i smoke weed , Dude people in the netherlands dont do drugs because it's legal no one really cares about it tourist love it though.

So i got a woman don't all men have :lol: Bal wuxu ku sheekeynayo eeg adigu maxaad qabta an ku weydiye Ma mafrishka Manchester baad qabta adigu :lol: i did not even have internet 15 years ago :lol: :lol:

i have my college degree,, i left somalia yes didn't you Goormey ceeb noqotay to leave somalia :lol: :lol:
Hey Emperior I thought you were from london but left holland long time ago. Did you go back?

Tell me about holland, how is the relationship between the somalis and the turks and moroccans. are they cool or do they all hate eachother?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 am

i Moved to london in 2004. then moved back again to holand i am in holland now

they are cool now in the begin 90s there were tensions between the two groups moroccans and turks especially in Amsterdam they are cool hadda they all work together eventhough moroccans are tuug :lol:
Somalis never had problems with any of the two groups maybe in some villages ,. somalis used to beef with Black Antilians in tilburg in begin 2000. Morroccans are cool i prefer Morrocans over turks though. morroccans are down to earth even their chicks are cool :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 am

So let me get this straight.

General SNM is banned

but Mz Beautiful is welcomed

:lol:

General duufle is a traitor , he can't be trusted
I'm not two faced like you Khalid who hates only behind a closed section. I say everything I need to out in the open. Thats raganimo but your biaatch and wouldn't know.
I agree with General SNM and I concur that Emperor05 is a biaatch.

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 am

i Moved to london in 2004. then moved back again to holand i am in holland now

they are cool now in the begin 90s there were tensions between the two groups moroccans and turks especially in Amsterdam they are cool hadda they all work together eventhough moroccans are tuug :lol:
Somalis never had problems with any of the two groups maybe in some villages ,. somalis used to beef with Black Antilians in tilburg in begin 2000. Morroccans are cool i prefer Morrocans over turks though. morroccans are down to earth even their chicks are cool :lol:
I know there are a lot of moroccans over there. Tell me about gabdhaha morrocanka, i heard they are very easy going waliba soomali iyo wax kasta weey iska raacan. Is it true coz i heard they are very beautiful :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:05 am

Yeaah naagaha morrocanka wa very open minded , wa naago quruxsan they are called in holland the Latinas of Europe :lol: ,,, the thing is Morrocon boys chase white blond woman i dont know what it is Arabs just love blond girls.. The Morrocon girls iyaguna they go with black guys :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 am

Long live the great Reer Daahir, Faarax Cabdulle all MO :up: :up:

General SNM is "Faro been ma sheegaane Faarax Cabdulle baan ahay".

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.