Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PRESIDENT SILAANYO IN DJBOUTI (VIDEO)!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: PRESIDENT SILAANYO IN DJBOUTI (VIDEO)!

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Poet qaasim said it self

ciisuhu dhankisa cadawga wa ka xakameyey

The first chairman of SNM fled to Djibouti before he went to saudi arabia. the Afweyne ambassador ba yidhi ii keena ninkas ah dalkina jooga walaga diiday ,

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

2 sac sac muuso ah ayaa meesha ku sheekaysnaayaa, akhas ceeb bari ka keen waa saqajmada Arabsiyo ka timiday oo dadkii maskaiinta ah lacagtooda cuntaa
VIVA NEIMA DJAMA.. LA RIENE DE DJIBOUTI :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Poet qaasim said it self

ciisuhu dhankisa cadawga wa ka xakameyey

The first chairman of SNM fled to Djibouti before he went to saudi arabia. the Afweyne ambassador ba yidhi ii keena ninkas ah dalkina jooga walaga diiday ,
ciisuhu waa geesi :up:

Do you know when burton set foot in somaliland he mentioned that the most fiercest clan during that time it was ciise :up:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 pm

2 sac sac muuso ah ayaa meesha ku sheekaysnaayaa, aga eedoday waa fariid ka timid Arabsiyo oo dadkii maskaiinta si fiican ka caawisay
VIVA DE DJIBOUTI :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:up:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 am

looooooooooooool@ khadra xayd needing a passport thats why she maried the canfari dude loooool thats the biggest joke i ever heard do you think djibouti is like france or something or germany ,oo qof basaboor lugu dul qaato i have the fukin djiboutian passport and i was born in xammar :lol: , eventhough khadra xayds father was born in djibouti she has 100% right in djibouti then any one,

any how new hargeysa girl adeeer anigu cayda waan iska dayey marka iska nasso waxba ha is xiijin waxba ku karbaashi mayo :lol:

New hargeysa girl hadaad gabadh isaaq ah tahay maxad gabadh kalo isaaq ah u caysa , aad gabadh ciise na ugu hilin :|
Emperior aka Khalid aka Xaji Xunjuf aka Calool Kussow..
you are one delusional Garaacto Cajuus eh jaaala dee..

Ina Xayd waa qooxanti shaaqiyada u timid Djibouti si ay weelka reera ugu xaasho markii danabeba odey Canafar ah sixirtay oo Passport ku qaatay
Anika I have plenty of Djib - Canadian friends who told me everything about Ceeb bari ka keen... walaahida qof kaasta oo reer Djibouti ah markaad la soo qaado waa laga mataaga..
salama

wallahi this "girl' is talking so much nonsense about things that she doesnt even know that I am :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o ...are you talking out of your arse..naa isla xishoo..you could tell ina tahay gadabuursi with ciise blood in here...horta khadra hayd ogoow that she was born in Djibouti and that her mother and father both used to work in djibouti.. My own grandmother told me that everyone knew her mother when she was a kid wallahida...Marka what the heck is she saying that khadra hayd shaqiiyaad ayi heyd...maa naag shaqiiyad aa ayu nin afari aa oo waliba prime minister aa aya guursan laha??? marka gadabuur girl meel istag aya kula hooranayaa and stop insulting djibouti first lady and probably the most powerful somali lady...

emperior why the heck are u calling hee adeer???waar niiyo mar mar waa ka yaabe sida cadowka isku jabisiid...

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:27 am

Horta Hargeysagirl.. what is up with the hate ..magaacaa iska badel ..and name yourself ..Djibouti..girl :lol:
Emp is a cool dude your lucky ..because .. gabdha isaac would have ripped your head off by the way you are slanting
of their dhulkoodey iyo dadkoodi .. ee ciyaaarta iska jooji and tell them straight .. I am on this section politics Somaliland la orto .. and
I came here for the attention my people will give me .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 am

^^^^

MzBeautiful si wacan baad u hadashay walaal, :up: :rose:
Afkaaga caano qabow oo al-maraacii ah lagu qabay.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.