Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE FIRST 100 DAYS.........

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: THE FIRST 100 DAYS.........

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 pm

I don't see much waxqabad to be honest with you, but i have my eye on the 2011 budget which will be realeased shortly that is where I will base my judgement on Silanyo's government.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Waar ninyow maamul bur buray iyop umad moral keedu dhintaani dib usoo dhisaynay uun inay yidhaahdaan bay ahayd. Like Obama statement..change is coming inay ku soo gooyaanbay ahayd hadalka. Laakiin press release with no merit has its consequences. You're giving people something negative to debate about. Runtii wax la taabn karo oo ay qabteen meesha kama muuqdo.

The average person cares about the inflation, security and employment. It’s an honest criticism if people question about the security issue in both ends of the country and the approach the government is staking to correct the economical down fall that we’re facing. The Us dollar was worth closed to 7K when the new administration took office now it’s taking a nose dive in daily bases when the livestock is at all time high . I didn’t hear anything about Mohamed Haashi or the CEO of the bank of Somaliland having any discussion regarding this matter.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:54 am

Lol@ "first 100 days". Walaahi, somalis are funny. In regards to siilanyos progress the past couple of months, he has done much good. Lakiin, he hasn't done anything spectacular to warrant a whole shir about his first 100 days in office. When he builds a nationwide railway, a more modern airport for Hargiesa, increases the percentage of educated people in Somaliland as well brings foreign companies and banks into the country to invest, then he will merit a celebration. :up:

budnacab

Postby budnacab » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 am

waxa hubaal ah, in aan 100 cisho isbedel la taaban karo xukuumad iyo boqortooyo midina samayn karin. ereygii isbedel doonka ee laga daba qaatay ololihii Obama ayuun baynu ka daba qaadanay 100 cisho ee ugu horeeya iyo wax qabadka dhici kara. pressure ku (culayku) ha ka yimaado hawl iyo shaqo la guda galay, laakin hawl iyo shaqo iyadoon midna loo dhaqaaqin in culays(pressure) la samaysto maaha. bal ka waran hadii aanay dawlada madaxweyne siilaanyo ku dhawaaqdeen marka horeba 100 cisho ee u horeeya iyo wax qabadka la qaban karo. waxaa hubaal ah culayska imika saaran dawladu iyadaa dhashatay gacmaheedana ku abuurtay culayska kaga imanaya shacabka iyo waxba ma tarayaashii meesha laga xaadhay. Dawlada siilanyo waxay saamaxday in ay dib u soo shidaal qaatan gofonayaashii culayku saarna ee wadna farta ku wada hayey (mid isleh waa lagu xisaabin iyo mid ay godobi qaaxaysay oo shakisan) waxaad mooda in Kulmiye hayo wadadii Obama iyo Democrats ka Maraykanka. wakhtigaa sheegi, hadaan imika laga sii tababushaysan oo lala iman siyaasad caqli iyo majare loo jeexay ku socota, hadii nin yaroo wuxuu CNN BBC ama Aljazeera ka soo dhagaytay isyidhaa first world siyaasada ka socota ku dabaq wadan third world ka dubka kaga yaala oon weliba ictiraaf haysan, bulashadiisuna dhangagaalku yahay tirada ugu badan (vast majority) waxaa laga dhaxlaa waa dhalanteed iyo dhabana hays.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Waar ninyow maamul bur buray iyop umad moral keedu dhintaani dib usoo dhisaynay uun inay yidhaahdaan bay ahayd. Like Obama statement..change is coming inay ku soo gooyaanbay ahayd hadalka. Laakiin press release with no merit has its consequences. You're giving people something negative to debate about. Runtii wax la taabn karo oo ay qabteen meesha kama muuqdo.

The average person cares about the inflation, security and employment. It’s an honest criticism if people question about the security issue in both ends of the country and the approach the government is staking to correct the economical down fall that we’re facing. The Us dollar was worth closed to 7K when the new administration took office now it’s taking a nose dive in daily bases when the livestock is at all time high . I didn’t hear anything about Mohamed Haashi or the CEO of the bank of Somaliland having any discussion regarding this matter.
All of this will be addressed by Mohamed Haashi this week. An in depth interview with hadhwanaag will be held where he shall address any of your concerns. As for the 100 days, they claimed that they have implemented 80% of their promises and UCID has confirmed so as well. The first 100 days is very important as this is an indication of what can be done during the rest of their term. Also look for the footage of Mohamed Haashi on youtube adressing the parliament.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Cali midget aka af hayeenka labaad ee dawlada in Somalinet,

First of all, instead 100 days they should say at least 6 months. It would give them little breathing room to put tangible things in place. They should take advantage of the period while the people are still knocked out of the election and high hope fever. There is always a honey moon period.
If I was the planning minister, I would have created a reasonable time line for the ongoing projects and introduce the new ones that will be completed in the future.
Rearranging airport terminals that were built by waran cade and the previous administration, building an empty hall in Berbera airport and call it terminal, clearing unpaved run way in Burco and berbera airports don’t mount accomplishment.

Siilaanyo is well educated economist and pure politician. I expect and demand more from him. I don’t think they’re doing bad provided the little they have to work with but they should be very careful in raising the expectation of the hungry people. Promising too much too soon will lonely create chaos for them. Somalilanders are more intelligent than you think. They will dissect and digest all that in front of them and then spit out and ask hard legitimate questions if the taste is sour. Now what?

BTW, Mohamed Haashi waa trustworthy individual but he’s not business minded person. Cashuurbaan ururinaaya uun bu oidhan doonaa but he will never tell you what the economic practice of Somaliland is based on. What is our business mode? He will never tell you why the dollar is sinking while our exports are all time high during Eid Odha. He will never tell you what dictate such factors and how to correct them.
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Making your achievments public during the first 100 days is the norm in democraric countries.
As they've promised during the election campaign, their aim to to have a transparent government and by updating the comunity, they are doing just that. Waad arki waxey qaban doonaan, the honey moon period is over and we shall see the fruits of their labour from now on on a much larger scale. Waad arki doonta dawlad diid yahow :lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 pm

What acheivement saaxiib? Maxay qaban karayeen in 100 days dal baababay bay dhaxleene. Plus Siilaanyo is still busy constructing his government. Maxay la deg degayaan? Yaa qaamaynaya ama leh wax na tusa? Iyaguunbaa is hor carararyee.

I never doubt that they will do something right. I think they 're too eager to please us. That is where the problem is. they should take their time and then disclose their accomlishments that is sworth discussing. Not ciid baan mee dhigay iyo halkii lag adhoofayaan u raraydhinacan....etc

BTW, Mohamed Haashi waa trustworthy individual but he’s not business minded person. Cashuurbaan ururinaaya uun bu oidhan doonaa but he will never tell you what the economic practice of Somaliland is based on. What is our business mode? He will never tell you why the dollar is sinking while our exports are all time high during Eid Odha. He will never tell you what dictate such factors and how to correct them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.