Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO IS DELETING THE THREADS?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

WHO IS DELETING THE THREADS?

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 pm

:evil: :evil:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WHO IS DELETING THE THREADS?

Postby Rightwing » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:59 am

There was a security breach!

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:08 am

I don't get why people would be offended about some geographical and population facts of central Somalia. :|

FarDaale >}

Postby FarDaale >} » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 am

by looking at this last map...it's looks like that sade (marexaan) tribe has lost two major towns,dhuusamareb to cayr and galinoor to salebaan.And also sacad has the biggest land by all habargedir clan,are the map really accurate ?

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 am

Saciid you are acting like broken record, give it a rest and I will sum up what I gathered about your tribe so far

1) Their main suldaan once carried shoes in his mouth :|

2) They were forced out of their own city burco. Also they were forced to shit in baco :lol:

3) They have no city of their own.

4) Riyaale use to jail their suldaan, elders and intellectuals for the fuck of it.

5) They once fought their own kinsmen over qamaadi :|

6) Their main source of income is in the shoe business.....I kid I kid :lol:

Now it seems to me that you are incapable of letting things go, since yesterday you, and your dumb sidekick Newhargeisagirl, waxaad sameysen 3 topics for me.

I dissed you, big f-king deal, sue me or something, but this obbsession is getting unhealthy right about NOW :|

You can shove your map down the same place your suldaan shoved the shoes down, at the end of the day if I need validation from a 30 year old dude who is not even known to his own kinsmen, I would have debunked your lies about Leelkase occupying 50km :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

by looking at this last map...it's looks like that sade (marexaan) tribe has lost two major towns,dhuusamareb to cayr and galinoor to salebaan.And also sacad has the biggest land by all habargedir clan,are the map really accurate ?

Saxiib you can make a map like that yourself, maha wax legit ah.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:49 am

Thanks guys for making my day :)

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:18 am

A langaab will always be langaab. :lol: Don't be mad bro i didn't make you langaab and stop running to MODS to lock every thread like a little girl. Be satisfied with your land between Ethiopian Border to Galckayo. :up: :D

the Leelkase are a small subclan of the Darod the Leelkase are politically insignificant in present-day Somalia, but, because of their affiliation to the Darod, they suffer from "collective victimization" and "collective guilt" (ibid.).
Last edited by HaragWafi85 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 am

A langaab will always be langaab. :lol: Don't be mad bro i didn't make you langaab. Be satisfied with your land between Ethiopian Border to Galckayo. :up:

Hayee I will :up: as long as you are satisfied with being a nobody in Somaliland, and also having the only suldaan in Somali history to ever carry shoes in his mouth. :down:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:23 am

A langaab will always be langaab. :lol: Don't be mad bro i didn't make you langaab. Be satisfied with your land between Ethiopian Border to Galckayo. :up:

Hayee I will :up:

Good girl you have finally come to in terms with your langaabniimo. :lol: Jumca Wanaagsan.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:24 am

Siciid
Insecurity is a bitch, stop editing your posts and be consistent, I know deep down inside you are thinkin

" Oh snap I should have insulted him a bit more, and why oh why didnt I include the map- damn I gotto edit this before someone sees it. :| "

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 am

It's nothing personal just for educational purposes. :up: We don't want lies from central Somalia but the facts. I think by know everybody knows who lives where and each sub clans langaabniimo. :D Good day.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 am

haragwaafi

To me Xamud is one of the few forumer not suffering from superior complex nor inferior complex. He speaks his mind even if it's annoying his fellow jeberti. Xamud Garaad13, and Nigis colour badane are independent thinkers.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 am

It's nothing personal just for educational purposes. :up: We don't want lies from central Somalia from now on. :up: I think by know everybody knows who lives where and each sub clans langaabniimo. :D
I think I speak for everyone when I say, no one really understood what you were trying to prove :| , you edited 3 maps, wrote some clan names on it, and paraded around the forum with it, you must have posted it like 50 times the last 24 hours

How does that prove anything? how come you are not willing to tell me about how your Suldaan managed to carry a pair of shoes in his mouth for a entire day with out dropping them on the floor :clap: :clap:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:41 am

haragwaafi

To me Xamud is one of the few forumer not suffering from superior complex nor inferior complex. He speaks his mind even if it's annoying his fellow jeberti. Xamud Garaad13, and Nigis colour badane are independent thinkers.
Abti do me a favour, make sure this thread stays unlocked, and I dont want the thread deleted either. Aniga iyo tough guy saciid will solve this once and for all.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.