Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Cultural Event in Columbus,Ohio Saylaci+Jaandheer

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Somaliland Cultural Event in Columbus,Ohio Saylaci+Jaand

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

U mad? :lol:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 pm

What is there to be mad about? Ohio is not my cup of tea anyway. San Diego South Cali :up: Minnesota :up: .

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 pm

To be honest, Ohio is not my cup of tea either and neither is little Mexico SD and nor that freezing waste land MN. I love the D.C area, Seattle, Florida, and Texas, and also Phoenix, Arizona. :up:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Stop hating on land of the ten thousand lakes (MN) for me it's much better than living in Seattle Washington the rainy city also known as the depressing capital of the USA. :mrgreen: :lol: Aside from the freezing weather in winters MN has alot of job opportunities and is one of the economic giants in the states. :up: Florida is good for taking the family there for a holiday and chill in Miami long beach :up: .

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Stop hating on land of the ten thousand lakes (Minnesota) for me it's much better than living in Seattle Washington the rainy city also known as the depressing capital of the USA. :mrgreen: :lol: Aside from the freezing weather in winters MN has alot of job opportunities and is one of the economic giants in the states. :up:
Minnesota is shitty and Minneapolis is even more shitty. :lol: Seattle is like a world class city compared to MN I swear. What is known is that you are freezing, but what is stereotype is our rain. Chicago, Boston, and even Miami get more rain per year than we do. We just have an actual rainy "season" where most of our rain takes place.

As for economy and jobs, I can't believe you are comparing Seattle, the best city to skate through the economic recession, to MN. Even in the 2011 Forbes rankings, Seattle is tied with Baton Rouge, LA as best for jobs :lol:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/best- ... -2011.html

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Stop hating on land of the ten thousand lakes (Minnesota) for me it's much better than living in Seattle Washington the rainy city also known as the depressing capital of the USA. :mrgreen: :lol: Aside from the freezing weather in winters MN has alot of job opportunities and is one of the economic giants in the states. :up:
Minnesota is shitty and Minneapolis is even more shitty. :lol: Seattle is like a world class city compared to MN I swear. What is known is that you are freezing, but what is stereotype is our rain. Chicago, Boston, and even Miami get more rain per year than we do. We just have an actual rainy "season" where most of our rain takes place.

As for economy and jobs, I can't believe you are comparing Seattle, the best city to skate through the economic recession, to MN. Even in the 2011 Forbes rankings, Seattle is tied with Baton Rouge, LA as best for jobs :lol:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/best- ... -2011.html
I bet you in the next 5 yrs, these two places will have the highest concentrations of Somalis :lol:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Well according to usnews the top ten cities to get a job in 2011 in the states are the following.

1. Washington, D.C.

2. Salt Lake City

3. Boston

4. Oklahoma City

5. St. Paul, Minnesota

6. Austin

7. Baltimore

8. Milwaukee

9. New York

10. Hartford, CT
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... -get-a-job

Also the top 10 small cities to live in the states and raise a family.

BEST PLACES TO LIVE
Money's list of America's best small cities
These terrific small cities -- even now -- boast plenty of jobs, great schools, safe streets, low crime, lots to do, charm, and other features that make a town great for raising a family.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Columbia/Ellicott City, MD
Newton, MA
Bellevue, WA
McKinney, TX
See the top 100
Fort Collins, CO
Overland Park, KS
Fishers, IN
Ames, IA
Rogers, AR

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag ... tml?iid=EL
Last edited by HaragWafi85 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 pm

It is a relevant question bro. My best friend is Ciidagale. I'm just asking how they get along since Columbus having the second largest Somali population in the US is the only Somali populated city in the US synonymous with a clan.

:lol: :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

^ :lol: :lol:

I did the saylaci once, hadaanan :clap:

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Ismail_Boss that is true especially Musa Carre and Reer Sugulle. :lol: In recent years though they have been moving to the east coast towards areas like Washington DC, New York etc.
:up:

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 am

Damn I miss it every year, inshallah I will go to the next one is what I always say. :lol:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 pm

I don't see the jaandheer in the video, mise waa mid ka duwan kuwa odayaasha ceerigaabo?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.