Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wasakhgali protests in Badhan against Somaliland presence

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Wasakhgali protests in Badhan against Somaliland presence

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

Somaliland defense Minister in Badhan eastern sanaag

And this is the reaction of the laangaab wasakhgalis in a small section of Badhan afar slaamood oo aad disti moodid oo daxalaystey oo kala kalyo waweyn iyo odayaal Tb qaba oo wada joonis qaba oo bood boodaya foking cawaan :lol: :lol:

[youtube]6-Pc0ZBgnO8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wasakhgali protests in Badhan against Somaliland presenc

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 am

can you leave Warsangeli alone
yes or No...

war dadkan magac ayey leeyihin :evil: :evil:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 am

The mighty Warsangeli empire that used to control the shipping lanes is about to return, and as ussual, Eydoors will have to pay their dues to the Warsangeli empire. This time, it is going to be retroactive and Eydoors would have to pay all of the dues all the way back to 1884 since arrival of the British came :up: :up:

General Ilkajiir Raggeeddii :som: :up: :up:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 pm

The mighty Warsangeli empire that used to control the shipping lanes is about to return, and as ussual, Eydoors will have to pay their dues to the Warsangeli empire. This time, it is going to be retroactive and Eydoors would have to pay all of the dues all the way back to 1884 since arrival of the British came :up: :up:

:lol: :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Lol, udun is that part of the 'Conspiracy Series' novel you were writing? Like Dahabshiil is responsible for the famine and problems in Koonfur, Puntland and is planning to take over the world?

Keep them coming :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

I am laughing at you, not with you. You two bit faqash hoe :arrow: :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Lol, udun is that part of the 'Conspiracy Series' novel you were writing? Like Dahabshiil is responsible for the famine and problems in Koonfur, Puntland and is planning to take over the world?

Keep them coming :up:
I was right on Dahabshiil, but I learned tey guy is connected to all of these dangerous places. PL is doing well and you can see the oil exploration that is taking place there. I have already taken two Geology courses and two chemistry course after I threw away my previous tech degree right after the exploration has started in PL. I want to especialize either Geophysics, Sedimentology, or Geochemistry with Hydrology minor. If you're SY or MI, you will insha'Allah see me digging wells in Karamaan and Togga Qaare.

Btw, I got a gut feeling you're Basra with her many nicks in SNET. The othe day you scared me when you talked about all of the Athiest idols. Oops, it was like there is a Somali woman who knows the names of all of those godless folk leaders? Or could it be I am traditionalist and you're 'progressive'. Nowadays, the word 'progressive' Muslims are so much in the news!

Any how, why were you scared markii aan ku haybsaday oo iri ma MI baad tahay mise SY? Weliba aan hoos u dhaadhacay ma waxaad ka baqday inaan ku garto? Ok are you kidds fellow Daaroods?

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Who cares if you laughed or not. How about you being secessionist lobbyist hoe? :arrow:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 pm

I am laughing at you, not with you.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:51 pm

udun wrote:I was right on Dahabshiil, but I learned tey guy is connected to all of these dangerous places. PL is doing well and you can see the oil exploration that is taking place there. I have already taken two Geology courses and two chemistry course after I threw away my previous tech degree right after the exploration has started in PL. I want to especialize either Geophysics, Sedimentology, or Geochemistry with Hydrology minor. If you're SY or MI, you will insha'Allah see me digging wells in Karamaan and Togga Qaare.

Btw, I got a gut feeling you're Basra with her many nicks in SNET. The othe day you scared me when you talked about all of the Athiest idols. Oops, it was like there is a Somali woman who knows the names of all of those godless folk leaders? Or could it be I am traditionalist and you're 'progressive'. Nowadays, the word 'progressive' Muslims are so much in the news!

Any how, why were you scared markii aan ku haybsaday oo iri ma MI baad tahay mise SY? Weliba aan hoos u dhaadhacay ma waxaad ka baqday inaan ku garto? Ok are you kidds fellow Daaroods?
Bismillahi irahmani iraheem, you need Quran saar waxan oo dhan adsoo qortay :? Firstly I'm not Basra and neither do I have other nicks. Secondly I read that's how I happen to know things about kuffar trolls.It doesn't have anything to do with being traditional or 'progressive'.

And I wasn't scared, you randomly asked whether I was Muse Ismaciil when I'm not, Im HA..

Btw whatever you said about Dahabshiil is just some cooked up conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality so caadi iska dhiga.
Last edited by Saraxnow on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Bismillahi irahmani iraheem, you need Quran saar waxan oo dhan adsoo qortay :? Firstly I'm not Basra and neither do I have other nicks. Secondly I read that's how I happen to know things about kuffar trolls.It doesn't have anything to do with being traditional or 'progressive'.

And I wasn't scared, you randomly asked whether I was Muse Ismaciil when I'm not, Im HA..
But you stated you're SY. Am I lying here? I still think you're Basra :lol: :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 pm

I never stated I was SY..wtf :lol:

I'm not, everybody here knows I'm HA-SM

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

I have the PM.

You're Basra whether ypu deny it or not :lol: Why? There is one question you avoided. :idea:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.