Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qatari and Commonwealth delegations to arrive in hargeysa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Qatari and Commonwealth delegations to arrive in hargeys

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:26 pm

I foresee all these scenarios when I am by myself sitting on my couch in the broedom of my appt . It is going to be very difficult but khayr will prevail . I can't really in details elaborate on what that "khayr" will be made of at this point for I haven't really gotten my mind around the alternative but Allah knows best.
Boy am I crazy or what ? :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm

For the love of Allah , pretend I am not here and leave me the fuc,k alone !!!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Coeus there is little in you're hands by the end of this year there will be more than 18000 troops in Somalia , the international community wants that Somaliland and Somalia talk see Somalia's government has no legitimacy over Somalia but its recognized as the western backed government when talking they will talk from their point of view not from what they wish to be. Somaliland and Somalia will talk this is going be so awesome For instance Somalia today is a recognized state but i has not a fully recognized government, When they move out of this so called interim authority ,they need to come with practical solutions how they will deal with Somaliland and their future relations with the government in hargeysa.So that for that to happened they need to accept talks all based on separation and goin back to the border prior 1960. If they refuse its all good but they wont enjoy the same legitimacy and recognition as the government prior 1991 the Siyad bare government. they will just move out of the transitional authority.to So some sort of federal government which will continue to have little legitimacy and limited recognition as a government. While Somaliland will have its recognized government meaning the international community will deal with it and continue to have formal ties with it but still not enjoy the recognition as an independent state. While Somalia's will will have their government but clan fiefdoms all want their part of the government and the road map to more clan federalism will keep Somalia in its current clanish weakness thank you road map for that and the garowe principles. :up: :D

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 pm

I like essays.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Coeus there is little in you're hands by the end of this year there will be more than 18000 troops in Somalia , the international community wants that Somaliland and Somalia talk see Somalia's government has no legitimacy over Somalia but its recognized as the western backed government when talking they will talk from their point of view not from what they wish to be. Somaliland and Somalia will talk this is going be so awesome For instance Somalia today is a recognized state but i has not a fully recognized government, When they move out of this so called interim authority ,they need to come with practical solutions how they will deal with Somaliland and their future relations with the government in hargeysa.So that for that to happened they need to accept talks all based on separation and goin back to the border prior 1960. If they refuse its all good but they wont enjoy the same legitimacy and recognition as the government prior 1991 the Siyad bare government. they will just move out of the transitional authority.to So some sort of federal government which will continue to have little legitimacy and limited recognition as a government. While Somaliland will have its recognized government meaning the international community will deal with it and continue to have formal ties with it but still not enjoy the recognition as an independent state. While Somalia's will will have their government but clan fiefdoms all want their part of the government and the road map to more clan federalism will keep Somalia in its current clanish weakness thank you road map for that and the garowe principles. :up: :D

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Emperior , I am not talking about a few steps here , we're 20 yrs ahead of Mogdishu and a good 8 ahead of Garoowe . Maturity , political maturity my cousin is not as tangible as a newly erected building or a paved road somewhere .
Mark my words . They sure will be holding elections but watch how that goes . :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm

A little bit of history here :D
During the 19th century, the time of Britain’s formative ventures into the region, the Al Khalifa clan reigned over the northern Qatari peninsula from the nearby island of Bahrain to the west.
Although Qatar had the legal status of a dependency, resentment festered against the Bahraini Al Khalifas along the eastern seaboard of the Qatari peninsula. In 1867, the Al Khalifas launched a successful effort to crush the Qatari rebels, sending a massive naval force to Al Wakrah. However, the Bahraini aggression was in violation of the 1820 Anglo-Bahraini Treaty. The diplomatic response of the British to this violation set into motion the political forces that would eventuate in the founding of the state of Qatar on 18 December 1878

The request carried with it a tacit recognition of Qatar’s status as distinct from Bahrain. The Qataris chose as their negotiator the entrepreneur and long-time resident of Doha, Muhammed bin Thani.
When Britain officially announced in 1968 that it would disengage politically (though not economically) from the Persian Gulf in three years’ time, Qatar joined Bahrain and seven other Trucial States in a federation. Regional disputes, however, quickly compelled Qatar to resign and declare independence from the coalition that would evolve into the seven-emirate United Arab Emirates. On 3 September 1971, Qatar became an independent sovereign state.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar

Allahu Akbar !
Feeling very Qatari right now
:lol:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Interesting times ahead for both somali states :som: :sland: :up:

My suspicion of Qatari strategy is one of Offering to move the Capital to Hargeysa and Siilanya assuming Title of president for the remainder of his term.

I am sure Abdullahi Omar has a counter strike up his sleeves.

Can't wait.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:29 am

Interesting times ahead for both somali states :som: :sland: :up:

My suspicion of Qatari strategy is one of Offering to move the Capital to Hargeysa and Siilanya assuming Title of president for the remainder of his term.

I am sure Abdullahi Omar has a counter strike up his sleeves.

Can't wait.
This is a no no, unless it comes with the sweetner of a referendrum on seperation within the borders of somaliland in 5 years.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.