Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed militia of khatumo captured border village

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Armed militia of khatumo captured border village

Postby Executive » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Early 1900s

Your map is so off, Why did you include Marexaan deegan under dhulbahante??? Why not leave the map as it is instead of making fake borders? :lol:

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 82' In between Hayeeyaasha, Baalidhaye and Coodanle

Postby CaynabaX » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Conqueror,

Udun, you're the guy who said "Isaaq always lived in Oog, Balidhig and Caynaba". :lol:
All I know is, the Isaaq have never lost an inch of land. They have been gaining land for the past 200 years. Whether they are small compare to a Ogadeen or Harti, the facts speak for themselves.

Give respect to where it's due, people.
Conqueror
Case closed ee inaga aamus.

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Postby Conqueror » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

^ Did you see me mention "Habar Jeclo" or "Soolamadow" anywhere in what I said? :lol:

Like I said, brag under the name "Isaaq" and Engris, laakin don't come in here with "Habar Jeclo this iyo Habar Jeclo that". :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

But it's HJ that lives there now not any other Isaaq :?

''Conqueror''

:lol:

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaynabaX » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Executive,

Screw the southern part, the most important part is how far your borders used to stretch westwards. You used to stretch as far as near Burco much of Sanaag, Saraar and Sool in it's eternity. Where you don't reside anymore.

Conqueror,

It was British that gave you Caynaba forcefully. He told Dhulbahante to pack their bags and move southwards. Wa koow.

Udun, you're the guy who said "Isaaq always lived in Oog, Balidhig and Caynaba". :lol:
All I know is, the Isaaq have never lost an inch of land. They have been gaining land for the past 200 years. Whether they are small compare to a Ogadeen or Harti, the facts speak for themselves.

Give respect to where it's due, people.
Conqueror
Walaaahi waad isku xaartay. :lol:

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Postby Conqueror » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

^ You are just proving my points even further. You where yapping about "Habar Jeclo is this or that" and here you are coming up with quotes of me saying that it was Isaaq o dhan iyo Engris waxaa dhulbahante dhulka ka qaday.

Did I say Habar Jeclo took over Dhulbahante land forcefully? Of course not.

Enjoy what Somalistan said. :lol:
As H/yonis, we will stay and share destiny with our fellow Isaaqs. without each other, we are nothing.

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaynabaX » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Isaaq o dhan iyo Engris waxaa dhulbahante dhulka ka qaday.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Garxajis , Arap or Habar Awal took part of the Caynaba wars. keep moving sxb, waa iska xaal aduuneee.

Maroodiguba soo jeesigaan maaro loo heline
Malyoon lagu dhinto bay dhigeen marinkii ceelkiiye

They have been gaining land for the past 200 years.
Beed maad sheegin. :lol:

Early 1900

Early 1950
Macsalama.

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Conqueror » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Dhulbahante was forced to evacuate Caynaba by the British. Taas miid dood ku jirta mahaa. Qof walba oog. Wa kow! Ta labaadna, I see you have abandoned the "Habar Jeclo" brag. That's good for a starter. Yanan mardambe ka maqlin aado Habar Jeclo laa siimiya Dhulbahante awood ahaan iyo tiiro ahaan.

Labada dagaal e Udun iinoo sheegay waxaa ka qayb galay Eydoor o midii ka maqnayn. While Dhulbahante himself was not even united. Dagaaladii Haye, waa lawada oogyahay iin e ka dhexeesay Isaaq iyo Dhulbahantaha Reer Hawd. The Dhulbahante from Sool iyo Sanaag were not even involved. :lol:

Yet, were still defeated by Ahmed Garad iyo Khalid Habarwaa in dagaalkii Haye against Isaaq (not Habar Jeclo only). :lol:

Sxb, your own cousin Somalistan showed us all that you are nothing without Isaaq o ku garab tagan. :lol:
As H/yonis, we will stay and share destiny with our fellow Isaaqs. without each other, we are nothing.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

War anagu daarood ma jeclin ilma waaq eeh oromada ku abtirsada eeg daaroodka badankisa wa oromo iyo galle madow marka laga reebo Dhulbahante iyo warsangali Absame waxay ku jira ilma waaq jidwaaq takalwaaq caabuudwaaq etc Majeerteenkuna magacyo jin ba ka buuxa abtiirsintooda , Dhulbahante ma laha waxaas, Merexaanka hadalkooda daa iyago qarnigi 17aad bay Somali noqdeen. Anagu hadanu reer sh isxaaq nahay dalka Somaliland ba waxanu u bixinayna The afro hashimite republic of Somaliland , ingriiskana xidhiidh wanaagsan uun ba naga dhexeya nothing else , irirkana Somalinet baban ku maqlay :lol:
War odayhow mesha cantrabaqashka kala dhaqaaq.... blood is thicker than water..darood waa darood ama westiga hadaganaado ama southka ama northiga. Waa fitno socdo odaygan.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

Waaar waxaas wax kama jiraneee me and my Xaamud Tuurwa cousin BankiiTuuyo are cool. Udun tell me is this you screaming for help from your abtiyaal after body-parts were scattered all over the place?

Cali Gheri candhada sii
Waa u caana jecel yee
Hadhadii iyo calooshiina
Hagar Aadan baa helay
Kolkaasay qasifmeenoo
Qunyareey Abtiyaal!
Awalbaan qadanayn
Siyaad baa na qisaasiyo!
Qaylo dheer ka kaceenoo
Qiraal weeye midhkaasi

Allaaaaah ceebta ileen ma yaqaanaaan what a story now thats what I call calaacaal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meesha ma jacbur baad la imaan waxaad soo qortay wax lagu hadlo maaha :lol:

How about this:

sadexda cabiid ee habar jeclo ee 1950 dhulbahante ka xorowday iyo habar awasha dhaqanka xabashida leh ee xarshin iyo meelahaas ka yimid oo siyasadoodu tahay by any means necessary maxa isku duubay sow cuqdad maaha ciyaalka yare yare gidaarada seexda ee laga xooga badanyahay aya saaxiiba siday isku ku hiiliyaan habar xabuusho iyo habarawalna waa la mid HAHAHHAHAHAA

viewtopic.php?f=245&t=290755&start=15

Again, Udun's point has been confirmed by an Eydoor kid named DhakhdaTuuyo (aka BankiiTuunyo]: Beesha Habar Jeclo has been owned by Dhulbahante. Again it is not only Udun, it is also other Isaaqs confirming it :lol: :lol: You see runtu isma qariso :lol: :lol:

There is a reason why HJ came up this calaacal in Brtish government led peace making initiative after the defeats of Golbanaan and Xargaga:

Rabaqrabaqda naasaha markay ruuga marinaysay
Oo rootiyow baarqabkii daba rakoocaayey
Nin raxaabadkeedii ogaa nabad ma raadsheenee
Iyadoo raggeenii ku lumay raacday libintiiye (NB: Again the HJ poet is talking about how they got massacred)
Marna miyaynaan rogeyn ceebta waa la iska reebaaye ------------------->This is a classic calaacal from beesha HJ in the 1950. I say again a classic calaacal. This was an emmbarrassment! Beesha HJ must have lived with that shame for such a long time.

:D
Your uncle amde that calaacal, "Marna miyaynaan rogeyn ceebta waa la iska reebaaye ------------------->," in the gathering that was led by the British government in order to stop the onslaught that beesha HJ were taking in Xargaga and Golbanaan, a Dhulbahante poet came up this poem:

Gobi waa Xargaga Weyn
Geelna waa ka laga helay
Inkastoo gaalku naga guray ****Again, British saving HJ ass since they took a huge onslaught****** :lol: :lol:
Gaashka iyo duqaydiyo mooyee
Guryuhuu ka buuxaa

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 am

Executive,

Screw the southern part, the most important part is how far your borders used to stretch westwards. You used to stretch as far as near Burco much of Sanaag, Saraar and Sool in it's eternity. Where you don't reside anymore.

You wanna simply reflect the movements of your tribe, but not the movements of other tribes, in order to prove a false point. Additionally you have drawn your own borders in one map, and your own colour shades in another map. Thats despertation if you ask me :lol:

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Conqueror » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

War anagu daarood ma jeclin ilma waaq eeh oromada ku abtirsada eeg daaroodka badankisa wa oromo iyo galle madow marka laga reebo Dhulbahante iyo warsangali Absame waxay ku jira ilma waaq jidwaaq takalwaaq caabuudwaaq etc Majeerteenkuna magacyo jin ba ka buuxa abtiirsintooda , Dhulbahante ma laha waxaas, Merexaanka hadalkooda daa iyago qarnigi 17aad bay Somali noqdeen. Anagu hadanu reer sh isxaaq nahay dalka Somaliland ba waxanu u bixinayna The afro hashimite republic of Somaliland , ingriiskana xidhiidh wanaagsan uun ba naga dhexeya nothing else , irirkana Somalinet baban ku maqlay :lol:
War odayhow mesha cantrabaqashka kala dhaqaaq.... blood is thicker than water..darood waa darood ama westiga hadaganaado ama southka ama northiga. Waa fitno socdo odaygan.
:lol: Smile, this guy said Dhulbahante is closer to Isaaq than other Daarods because for centuries Dhulbahante and Isaaq were marrying from each other. Bal eeg aqligisa illahi baan kugu dharshaay e. Hawiye aya aqali dhama ma iistidhi.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Guys, as long as you refrain from using profanity and posting dead people even though no one is benefiting from your spams, you can continue your KARBAASH :lol: :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Waxaan soo bandhigayaa liisto aan dhammays tirnayn oo mujinaysa dhulkii Habarjeclo iyo Habar Yoonista bari ay beesha Dhulbahante ka qabsadeen boqolkii sano ee la soo dhaafay. Deegaanada laamiga xagga bariga ka xiga waa kuwan:

Gawsaweyne, gar-adag, siigodheer, fadhigaab, ceel-afweyn, dararaweyne, dogoble, bohol, docosha, sincaaro, qoridheere iyo godheeli.

Laamiga iyo wixii galbeed ka xiga:

Kiridh, wadaamogo, caynabo, ceeldhaab, oog, guumays, qorilugud, ballidhiig, coodanle, ballicalanle, harawaati, balliwayn, badwayn, kalshaale, maygaagle, hagoogane. Intaas waxaad ku dartaa dhulka ay xukumaan laakiinse ayan weli lawada wareegin. Waxaa ka mid ah: Yagoori, adhicaddeeye, Laascaanood, kalabaydh iyo widh-widh. Intaa waxaa dheer beesha habarjeclo gaar ahaan Solowmadow oo la soo baxday tab cusub oo ah ku qabso, qadimayside sida hadda ka dhacday Kalshaale.

Doolaalada iyo duulaanka beesha Habarjeclo dhammaad ma leh. Haddaba shacabka SSC
waa inuu dhulka inta ka hadhay ku faro adaygaa oo difaacaa.

http://allssc.com/2011/01/12/siilaanyo- ... amed-daad/

Maantana DHulbahaanta ku lumay dhebi la moodiye
Dhul aynaan arkayn baa hilaax uga dharaaraaye
Waa kaa dhulmahantii baqtiyey dhamaya caanaaye
(Destroyed like UDUN qurjilaha dhabta ah)
Englandbaa warkaa laga hayaa, uunka wada gaarye

oi oi oi oi. I consider, Udun officially destroyed.

The websites even wrote that? :lol: Talk about landgrabbing abuse.

Now the resentment for Dahabshiil and HJ makes more sense.

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaynabaX » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 am

Conqueror,

Adigu for the second time that name suits me more. You said it your self Isaaq/HJ are gaining territory for the past 200 years. Good boy. Been maad sheegin. I've been your worst nightmare for several centuries we started at Gubanka (where Habar Jeclo originates from) all the way to Balidhiig deep in Hawdka thats 200 miles which I conquered. :lol: 200 f-king MILES. I think your the most useless folks on SOMALI soil baan filayaa. Nobody ever lost that amount of territory not even the Ogaden or Warsangeli due to Habar Yoonis hawd or Habar Yoonis sanaag. :lol:
Your useless nothing more nothing less even your Ogaden cousin agreed.

Nimankii Nugaalba hantiyee hurinta loo waayay
Iyagaan u hawlgelin kuwii habacsadee qaatay
Maantay halyaygii dileen Hagar oo noolaa dheh ------------------->>>>>>>>> Your Ogaden uncle described how Habar Jeclo hawd (Nuux + Aaden) slaughtered your finest men in Battle. :shock:
Haad iyo waraabaa qabsaday halabki dheeraa dheh

Conqueror my useless neighbor haddaad meeshan taariikhh ku hayn. Just shut up and watch how your uncle Udun gets massacred. Meeshuu niman baa doodayo inan yarooo meeshu wax ku hayn wax tari mayeee.

Udun maxaad I mooday. That I wrote those gabays just like you made up 99% of meesha la soo carartay? :lol: the only gabay that only was credible was the poem of Samatar Baxnaan who's brother Maxamed Baxnaan was killed in Caynaba buy some Habar Jeclo nomads during those wars which your denying those actually took place. Allaaaaaaah dadku ileen maa xishoodaan. :lol:

Cali Gheri candhada sii ------------------>> Habar Jeclo returned your own body parts :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Waa u caana jecel yee
Hadhadii iyo calooshiina
Hagar Aadan baa helay --------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kolkaasay qasifmeenoo
Qunyareey Abtiyaal! ------------->>>>> Abtiyaaaal please have mercy with us the faqash sent us by force :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awalbaan qadanayn

Calaacaal in it's purest form how can you scream for help for help towards your abtiyaal who you are fighting with. :lol: :lol: Then again you were slaughtered in Xargaga no Maxamed Abokor no Muse Abokor no Biciide but the Reer Idle qudha lead by the warrior named Axmed Yare. You came, I chased you to Xargaga and slaughtered you near Laascaanod.

Ulo noqoy Shacayskiyo waxay, urursanaayeene
Iyaga iyo Talyaaniguba way, orod nuglaayeene
Oogsade baquhu waa waxay, Ab u lahaayeene
Waataas ayaan qudha sidii, uub la soo jaraye
Abasguul, Ammaanle iyo Bartire, oosha Wadasaar ah
Iyo Uurarweyntii kinsidey, aamusina weydey
Harti Off, Ogaadeenna, waw araranaynaaye
Ateera ula gale Rayfalkaa, aradda reebayne
Englandbaa warkaa laga hayaa, uunka wada gaarye

Dhulbahantes chased outta Xargaga and a few thousands of camels looted legacy of Axmed Yare (Biciide - Reer Idle - HJ)

Maantana DHulbahaanta ku lumay dhebi la moodiye
Dhul aynaan arkayn baa hilaax uga dharaaraaye
Waa kaa dhulmahantii baqtiyey dhamaya caanaaye

Classic.

Early 1900s

Early 1950s

Last edited by CaynabaX on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.