Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby X.Playa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Anybody knows this Adan Madoobe family? i need them for a research of mine.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer Maxamed Walaaleeye

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Waar kuwii Black Adan dadka ku waali jiray marka Siilaanyo la soo hadal qaado meeye?? mise Black Adan maahee ruwaayaday noogu matalaan? sidee u dhici kartaa nimankan oo Burco ka caan ah inaan 1 nin oo Adan Madoobe ah garan karin?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm

I have been doing a research for a while on the Kuumbo Dervish myth, and while back last year while in some university copying jstor documents i came accross the tombs of Taleex fort, and as usual the Kuumbo mythology came apart, the author of the paper(1931) stated the clans and the names of the Dervish 6 tombs. In the image above the the first tomb on the right is that of a Habar Jeclo dervish mullah. The other 2 are 2 Hawiye Mullah's.

So after a long search for the clan of the Habar Jeclo Mullah I finally discovered that his name was Sheekh Cismaan , he was married to the Mad Mullah's sister , few of his childern died at Jidbaale, one of his surviving childern was sheekh Maxamed Cismaan, known as Sheekh Maxamed Walaaleeye, he was the father of sheekh Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye , the Mullah that led the 1976 relgious leaders that opposed Afweyne, he was excuted in 1976.

So what i needed was few futher information and few questions regrading the hsitory of their Dervish great grandfather Sheekh Cismaan. Of course Aw Jaamac and Axmed Faarax Idaajaa as usual claimes that the occupnats of all these above tombs are Daarood, but thats their 1970;s revisionsim , the old 1931 paper and interview with the people then states otherwise.

Thats my reason iam looking for these guys. They are a big family in Burco and well known

JolieFi

Postby JolieFi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

X playa
Darwish was heros who fougth agaist colonists and liberated somali lands from the enemy I dont care about their qabil they were Patriots may the rest in peace Amen

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Tell that to your uncles Idaajaa and Aw Jaama, not me.. after 40 years of lies based on Daaroodism , you can't tell us now you people don't care about clans all of a sudden. You have made the entire history of dervish into Daarood barvado, even changing tomb names and occupants, and now you telling me you people don't care about clans??

JolieFi

Postby JolieFi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 pm

But then again most Darwish fighthers was from the Dulbahante tribe and thats why the glory of Dulbahante will always remain, they left behind a name of Sharaf even the little boy in Benadir knows the bravery and Wadanimo of reer Dulbahante and we all know the tratiors who used to work for the british colonists....... they showed their true colors again in april 1981 when they betrayed their nation

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm

But then again most Darwish fighthers was from the Dulbahante tribe and thats why the glory of Dulbahante will always remain, they left behind a name of Sharaf even the little boy in Benadir knows the bravery and Wadanimo of reer Dulbahante and we all know the tratiors who used to work for the british colonists....... they showed their true colors again in april 1981 when they betrayed their nation

There is only 2 or 3 minor dhulos, the most famouse Devrish were not dhulos, its a myth that was created in 1974 by Aw Jaamac and Afweyne and Idaajaaa.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Last edited by X.Playa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Whao, bal ana dhinacayga waan soo baadhi reerkaas. thanks

Btw. I enjoy when Mullah begged the English both in Arabic and English :lol: in the fellowing source both aw-Jamac and Idaaja failed to fabricate.

http://www.smi.uib.no/sa/06/6Kapteijns.pdf

JolieFi

Postby JolieFi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Does it really matter if the Darwish leadership had few Issaq men when most of the Issaq clan was spies for the british colonists?

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:34 pm

I have been doing a research for a while on the Kuumbo Dervish myth, and while back last year while in some university copying jstor documents i came accross the tombs of Taleex fort, and as usual the Kuumbo mythology came apart, the author of the paper(1931) stated the clans and the names of the Dervish 6 tombs. In the image above the the first tomb on the right is that of a Habar Jeclo dervish mullah. The other 2 are 2 Hawiye Mullah's.

So after a long search for the clan of the Habar Jeclo Mullah I finally discovered that his name was Sheekh Cismaan , he was married to the Mad Mullah's sister , few of his childern died at Jidbaale, one of his surviving childern was sheekh Maxamed Cismaan, known as Sheekh Maxamed Walaaleeye, he was the father of sheekh Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye , the Mullah that led the 1976 relgious leaders that opposed Afweyne, he was excuted in 1976.

So what i needed was few futher information and few questions regrading the hsitory of their Dervish great grandfather Sheekh Cismaan. Of course Aw Jaamac and Axmed Faarax Idaajaa as usual claimes that the occupnats of all these above tombs are Daarood, but thats their 1970;s revisionsim , the old 1931 paper and interview with the people then states otherwise.

Thats my reason iam looking for these guys. They are a big family in Burco and well known
So what are you going to do with the info?

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Does it really matter if the Darwish leadership had few Issaq men when most of the Issaq clan was spies for the british colonists?
Dhuloz were just foot soldiers.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Meylesamaale,

Iam writing a book on the "Daarood revisionsim of 1974" and how the Dervish were cleansed and made into a Daarood fairytale.

JolieFi

Postby JolieFi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:37 pm

But then again without soldiers what can you do?

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Meylesamaale,

Iam writing a book on the "Daarood revisionsim of 1974" and how the Dervish were cleansed and made into a Daarood fairytale.
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.