Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby X.Playa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:58 pm

What do you know about honor?? You left Oslam to pray to a man made statue

Out of all Isaaqs, it’s the gaal one that’s their af hayeen on somalinet.

And Faisal waraabe on the unrecognized national stage :clap: :clap:

I would cry real life tears if there was a gaal Darood on somalinet claiming to fight for Darood.

Is their no one else :lol:

Truly laangaab, Every man counts able or disable, Muslim ama gaal when it comes to Fighting the Muslim Darood.
Well you better start crying right now because the a foremost Dervish and Daarood propagandist the late author Said S. Samtar was a professed christian , despite that most of you Daaroods hailed him as a hero historian and Afweyne your daddy gave him a total access and exemption in coming clannish poetry which was then prohibited by the Kacaan.

Daarood only use Islam when it comes to their opponent , they hardly cared about Islam when Afweyne was promoting a Leninist-Marxist anti Islam system for 21 years , in fact they all sided with Afweyne, few mullahs in the mid 1970s revolted against Afweyne led by Xaaji Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye an Isaaq and a grand son ofone of the greatest Dervish Mullah's Xaaji Cismaan , the very man discussed in these pages.
Your calaacal is unverified, and even if you managed to verify it, why would I care about something that happens before I was born?

I am alive now, and I am telling you I would cry day and night if a alleged Darood Gaal promoted my clan or spoke on my behalf.

Only with isaaqs can you find this sort acceptance.

why were you born in 2015%?? and wtf does that has to do with anything ?? reality is you are at lost to reply its obvious you are a bit rattled. you see how you got bitch slapped easily?? next time do what I advised to do....go help your sexy mom with the dishes and do your home work.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Well you better start crying right now because the a foremost Dervish and Daarood propagandist the late author Said S. Samtar was a professed christian , despite that most of you Daaroods hailed him as a hero historian and Afweyne your daddy gave him a total access and exemption in coming clannish poetry which was then prohibited by the Kacaan.

Daarood only use Islam when it comes to their opponent , they hardly cared about Islam when Afweyne was promoting a Leninist-Marxist anti Islam system for 21 years , in fact they all sided with Afweyne, few mullahs in the mid 1970s revolted against Afweyne led by Xaaji Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye an Isaaq and a grand son ofone of the greatest Dervish Mullah's Xaaji Cismaan , the very man discussed in these pages.
Your calaacal is unverified, and even if you managed to verify it, why would I care about something that happens before I was born?

I am alive now, and I am telling you I would cry day and night if a alleged Darood Gaal promoted my clan or spoke on my behalf.

Only with isaaqs can you find this sort acceptance.

why were you born in 2015%?? and wtf does that has to do with anything ?? reality is you are at lost to reply its obvious you are a bit rattled. you see how you got bitch slapped easily?? next time do what I advised to do....go help your mom with the dishes and do your home work.
Our beautiful Religion teaches us that, Religion brings people closer than blood.

I will not swear at your mum as she is closer to me as a Muslim than to you her Gaal Bhudist son.

You are clearly the one that is rattled and confused so much so that your over 40 and praying to statue . You should hide in a cave instead of flaunting your infidelity here.

Just because you said “i biTcH sLapPeD yOu” doesn’t make it true :lol: , how, where ? After I called you out for being a Gaal Faggot you started mentioning names of men who’s existence I never knew nor care for. And expect me by force to give a shit :lol:

Aqliiga wasss, war wuxuu reer baadisana

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Darood worship afweyne prayed to Jesus said samatar is also not Muslim he didnt believe asxabuul fill story I was posted few years ago. He didn't believe it was mircle from god when abraha alashami fought the ximriyats and later the qurayshi abdulmanaf clans before the propets birth. Doofaar ismaciil wa ka qabyaalaad oo kaqudhansan taarikhda caadi bay uga siineystan it's normal to lie cheat wa wax udhaqan ah.
Diinta they don't care much for it its qabyaalaad. Haday diin iyo allakacbsi jirto qaranka ba May boobeen

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Darood worship afweyne prayed to Jesus said samatar is also not Muslim he didnt believe asxabuul fill story I was posted few years ago. He didn't believe it was mircle from god when abraha alashami fought the ximriyats and later the qurayshi abdulmanaf clans before the propets birth. Doofaar ismaciil wa ka qabyaalaad oo kaqudhansan taarikhda caadi bay uga siineystan it's normal to lie cheat wa wax udhaqan ah.
Diinta they don't care much for it its qabyaalaad. Haday diin iyo allakacbsi jirto qaranka ba May boobeen
Forget rumors about people that have died years ago that we cannot verify, let’s just look no further than this very thread.

All I can see is a Isaaq Gaal waliba he is not the people of the books. He is not even atheist he is a Bhudist. And both of you lie and cheat every day. Both of you are 40+ years

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:30 am

Kismaayo21 ninyahow maxaad kala hadalysa habar awal ?
Habar awal naagahooda kaliya ayaa lala sheekaysta xataa habar gidirtii 2006 koonfur ka timi ayaa 24/7 hargeysa waxay ku wadata naago sacad muuse ah 😂
Isaaqa kale somalinimo ayaa wali ku jirta oo dumarkooda iyo sharaftooda way ilaaliyaan ( waligay maan maqal burco ama ceeriqaabo oo bashaal loo tagay )
Walaahi saaxiibka oo ah sacadka habar gidir ayaa igu odhan jiray hargeysa ii raac bashaal ( sex tourism ) fiican ayaa ka jira lolz
xaafadaha habar awal ee hargeysa guri guri ayo u yaqaana lolz
ogow habar awal waa caan asalkooda waa qabiil oromo ah oo aan isaaqa kale ama dir shaqa ku lahayn dhinaca dhiiga
Itaalkii reer Qurjiile ma intaas ayuu noqday?? with onyl 23 posts and already at neck breaking speed of af-xumo??? are you sure you are not an old member who changed his nickname?

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Kismaayo21 ninyahow maxaad kala hadalysa habar awal ?
Habar awal naagahooda kaliya ayaa lala sheekaysta xataa habar gidirtii 2006 koonfur ka timi ayaa 24/7 hargeysa waxay ku wadata naago sacad muuse ah 😂
Isaaqa kale somalinimo ayaa wali ku jirta oo dumarkooda iyo sharaftooda way ilaaliyaan ( waligay maan maqal burco ama ceeriqaabo oo bashaal loo tagay )
Walaahi saaxiibka oo ah sacadka habar gidir ayaa igu odhan jiray hargeysa ii raac bashaal ( sex tourism ) fiican ayaa ka jira lolz
xaafadaha habar awal ee hargeysa guri guri ayo u yaqaana lolz
ogow habar awal waa caan asalkooda waa qabiil oromo ah oo aan isaaqa kale ama dir shaqa ku lahayn dhinaca dhiiga
Garaad salaan sare.

Waa ceeynka 😂😂😂.

Hargeysa xaata odaayasha Galaada pensionka ah aa uu fasax adaan (sex tourism ) sida xariifkan lasoo qabtay, lana soo sii daayay markuu askarta Qaadkooda qaabilay

https://allafrica.com/stories/201101100578.html

Habar awal waxaan uu aqaana First Lady :clap: dhuulkoodana waxuu leeyahay astaamaha naagaha sida naaso Hablood :clap:
😂😂😂😂
Laakin sxb khalid ali walaashii iska ilaali waa naag mujaahidad ah oo 27-sano bay hawl qaran ugu jirtay ictiraafka SOMALILAND waxay caan ka tahay magaalooyinka ( addis abba , dubai , f-king steert of hargeisa ) kkkkkk
Wararkii ugu dambayay waxay sheegaysa inay kooxda al shabaab ku biirtay oo hoteelada muqdisho dagaal nooca siilka ah ka bilawoday 😂
😂😂😂😂

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:17 am

Doofaar ismaciil kids dont derail this topic about the dervishes if you want open a thread dhakh doofaar qurjiile iyo boon midgaan baynukasheekeyn. Waliba waxanu kasheekeynayna naagaha qurjiike xafada taxiga burco ka dhilaysanjiray ama wa cali geri ama reer hagar.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 am

Doofaar ismaciil kids dont derail this topic about the dervishes if you want open a thread dhakh doofaar qurjiile iyo boon midgaan baynukasheekeyn. Waliba waxanu kasheekeynayna naagaha qurjiike xafada taxiga burco ka dhilaysanjiray ama wa cali geri ama reer hagar.
Khalid how many sisters do you have?

Libaaxseendheer

Postby Libaaxseendheer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Bismillaahi raxmaani raxiim
salaanna dusha sayyidkeena muxammad ha ahaato
Hortu xaggee buu kasoo jeedaa magaca somali. Waxaa lasheegaa in odeygii samaale lagakeenay. Samaale qarnigeebuu noolaa. Dadka geeska africa ku nool magacyo dhoor ah baa loo yagaanay sida barbari oo uu ku sheegay taariikhyahan greek ah buugiisa periplus of the erthrean sea oo qarnigi koobaad ee miilaadiga. Waxaakaloo looyaqaanay gaal oo uu ku sheegay sheekhii jaliilka ahaa oo ibn xajar alsqalani kitaabkiisa Aldurar alkaamina .ogow gaal micneheedu asal waa geel waxaadna ka heleysaa qabiilo badan ee soomaaliyeed sida gaaljecel iyo abgaal. Ninka ugu dambeeyay oo dadka somaaliyeed ku sheego magaca barbari wuxuu ahaa ibn batuuta oo yimid saylac markey taariikhda miilaadiga ahayd 1331. Magaca soomali na waxaa ugu horreeyay kitaab lagu xuso futuux alxabash ee dagaalka axmad gurey oo ahayd 1531 miilaadi. Labadaas boqol oo sano gudohood ayaa qof sababay in magaca dadkaas lagabadalo. Ayuu ahaa?

daarood ismaaciil wuxuu dhashay qarnigi 14aad dhexaadkiisa wuxuuna yimid geeska africa asagoo dariiqada sheekha macruufka ahaa oo dhulalka islaamka oo dhan laga yagaannay sh ismaaciil binu ibrahim aljabarti watto oo islamarkaasna aabihiis ahaa. Lasoco waa abtiris dhab ah iyo ba abtiris diineed. Doombiro ayuu guursaday saas beena ree sodogdiisa ku qaateen abtiris ka diineed ee ismaaciili ah. Ismaaciil ibrahiim ayaa isku badalay samaal hiil abroon oo ismaaciil baa wiil iyo aabo kadhigay afdoorsanku. Waa na sababta loo oron jiray soomaali waa dir iyo daarood illeen ayagaa ugu horreeyay.Marka daarood ismaaciil waa daarood samaale waana daarood soomaali. In kastuu afka iyo dhaqanka soomaaliyeed horey u jirey daarood waa ninkii islaam iyo ismaaciil ku kulmiyey in badan.

Walaala yaal copy iyo paste saara oo warka faafiya.

Libaaxseendheer

Postby Libaaxseendheer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Hortu xaggee buu kasoo jeedaa magaca somali. Waxaa lasheegaa in odeygii samaale lagakeenay. Samaale qarnigeebuu noolaa. Dadka geeska africa ku nool magacyo dhoor ah baa loo yagaanay sida barbari oo uu ku sheegay taariikhyahan greek ah buugiisa periplus of the erthrean sea oo qarnigi koobaad ee miilaadiga. Waxaakaloo looyaqaanay gaal oo uu ku sheegay sheekhii jaliilka ahaa oo ibn xajar alsqalani kitaabkiisa Aldurar alkaamina .ogow gaal micneheedu asal waa geel waxaadna ka heleysaa qabiilo badan ee soomaaliyeed sida gaaljecel iyo abgaal. Ninka ugu dambeeyay oo dadka somaaliyeed ku sheego magaca barbari wuxuu ahaa ibn batuuta oo yimid saylac markey taariikhda miilaadiga ahayd 1331. Magaca soomali na waxaa ugu horreeyay kitaab lagu xuso futuux alxabash ee dagaalka axmad gurey oo ahayd 1531 miilaadi. Labadaas boqol oo sano gudohood ayaa qof sababay in magaca dadkaas lagabadalo. Ayuu ahaa?

daarood ismaaciil wuxuu dhashay qarnigi 14aad dhexaadkiisa wuxuuna yimid geeska africa asagoo dariiqada sheekha macruufka ahaa oo dhulalka islaamka oo dhan laga yagaannay sh ismaaciil binu ibrahim aljabarti watto oo islamarkaasna aabihiis ahaa. Lasoco waa abtiris dhab ah iyo ba abtiris diineed. Doombiro ayuu guursaday saas beena ree sodogdiisa ku qaateen abtiris ka diineed ee ismaaciili ah. Ismaaciil ibrahiim ayaa isku badalay samaal hiil abroon oo ismaaciil baa wiil iyo aabo kadhigay afdoorsanku. Waa na sababta loo oron jiray soomaali waa dir iyo daarood illeen ayagaa ugu horreeyay. Marka daarood ismaaciil waa daarood samaale waana daarood soomaali. In kastuu afka iyo dhaqanka soomaaliyeed horey u jirey daarood waa ninkii islaam iyo soomalinimo ku kulmiyey in badan.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm

this noting more then african tribal academic gibberish.

there is well established consensus on somali history and somaliland separatist Ideology cant
contaminate the peer reviewed historiography.

Use Xplay sources and thesis and see you an pass a class in western universities :lol:
Xplaya is poor-mans warsame101

:damn: :russ:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:17 pm

there is well established consensus on somali history and somaliland separatist Ideology cant

Use Xplay sources and thesis and see you an pass a class in western universities :lol:

Dr X.playa is great historian he is better than many Professors . If he writes one single book it will defenitely be one of the best .

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Dr X.playa is great historian he is better than many Professors . If he writes one single book it will defenitely be one of the best .
This whole subject is confusing. Why are you claiming Darawiish when you guys hate Sayidka.

Shit is cray cray sxb no offense

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:33 am

[/b]

This whole subject is confusing. Why are you claiming Darawiish when you guys hate Sayidka.

All Somalis hated daraawiish the same way we all hate alshabaab today. And both Organisations were founded by islamist isaaqs. Is that confusing.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:49 pm

All Somalis hated daraawiish the same way we all hate alshabaab today. And both Organisations were founded by islamist isaaqs. Is that confusing.
Now you are being dishonest to discredit the great Sayidka. He had support of diverse Somali clans. Some Isaaqs were dhabadhilfs like camel corps and some were wadani mujahids. The comparison between the cowards of AS and Darawiish is historically inaccurate as modern Salafists like AS would oppose the Sufi patriots Darawiish. The closet thing to Darawiish in the political scene today is Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'ah (ASWJ) who came to oppsoe the wahabi import from Saudi Arabia. Next time, make sure you're lies are accurate and relevant. Yes, Isaaqs are AS, thank you for admitting the truth.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.