Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby original dervish » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

Has this thread made you believe again?
If so then I guess its all good. :sland: :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Xaaji playa I need some statistic and percentages I was having a big debate with a qurjjile fellow from buhoodle xafaada sweyto. He claims darawiish were 80 percent cali geri from 1907 ila 1914. He also Claimed that the dervishes incursion into Italian Somalia was more than 35 percent. He also said ina igarre risaaldr didn't became a governor in the Indian subcontinent.
What are the statistics in terms Italian incursions we know the dervish raided hiiraan and Sayid siigeyste killed some eeley qadiri sufi sheikh.. where else did the dervishes raid after ilig treaty the Anglo Italian treaty when Sayid siigeyste became a subject of Italy

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Xaaji playa I need some statistic and percentages I was having a big debate with a qurjjile fellow from buhoodle xafaada sweyto. He claims darawiish were 80 percent cali geri from 1907 ila 1914. He also Claimed that the dervishes incursion into Italian Somalia was more than 35 percent. He also said ina igarre risaaldr didn't became a governor in the Indian subcontinent.
What are the statistics in terms Italian incursions we know the dervish raided hiiraan and Sayid siigeyste killed some eeley qadiri sufi sheikh.. where else did the dervishes raid after ilig treaty the Anglo Italian treaty when Sayid siigeyste became a subject of Italy
total rubbish , let him prove his assertion , the burden of proof is upon him.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:23 am

Xaaji playa I met the qurjiile fellow yesterday real quick at cafe berbera dheero mall. This time he brought a side kick horta wa kaftan yaqaan mid yaxye ah. He recited a poem he attributed that Sayid siigeyste composed.it Xarafka wooow. Iidoorku waligi unu wedel aha weye walandaadi kheyrdaran inay waddayihin in waddada naarto loo marro wadda wadhanyihin weye. Isaguna inu iidoorka wasa weye i heard the poem before long time ago. Something around that order long poem. The yaxye guy is a salafist jihadi irhaabi who is a sayid siigeyste worshipper very orthodox xumbu man
Do you have the full poem.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Xaaji playa I met the qurjiile fellow yesterday real quick at cafe berbera dheero mall. This time he brought a side kick horta wa kaftan yaqaan mid yaxye ah. He recited a poem he attributed that Sayid siigeyste composed.it Xarafka wooow. Iidoorku waligi unu wedel aha weye walandaadi kheyrdaran inay waddayihin in waddada naarto loo marro wadda wadhanyihin weye. Isaguna inu iidoorka wasa weye i heard the poem before long time ago. Something around that order long poem. The yaxye guy is a salafist jihadi irhaabi who is a sayid siigeyste worshipper very orthodox xumbu man
Do you have the full poem.
They are playing with words. There is no such phrases about sex and such.

I think the poem theme was Ina Shixir. Just check his diiwaan online and check the letter W.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:42 pm

The Ali Gheri were the minorities in terms of qurjile foot soldiers.

The dervish built a little fort in 1915 close to beledweyn and killed and pillaged the close by Xawaadle and Ajuuraan. Later around 1920 Olol Diinle the Ajuuraan King and his allies took over the fort and finished the dervish. Can one fort be 35% of Italian Somalia?

He can say what he wants of sources are lacking then it's just talk. risaldar Musa Farah was the highest ranking native officer reaching the highest Indian rank Risaldar.

sardar Wingate Pasha ( governor of Sudan) in his 1909 mission to SL put together some infos of the doings of Igire.

Ina Igire was given numerous Daarood women in the 1890s , at least 1 warsangali and one dhulbahante. The dhulbahante one was the cousin of Ducaale Liibaan the Berbera court clerk, also the mullahs relative, also in 1893 the young doobile Mullah married the daughter of Ducaale Liibaan.

You have to understand the mullah spent all his early life in Berbera as far back as 1880-1897. All his realtive held high position in the colonial service, both Ducaale Liibaan and Deria Magan who served as the official translator since 1885. Deria Magan Brough the young Mullah to Berbera and adopted him.

When the Mullah was in his teen years in Berbera he worked as a doobile, washing the sarkaals nigis.

Wiilfariid

Postby Wiilfariid » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:08 am

The dervish built a little fort in 1915 close to beledweyn and killed and pillaged the close by Xawaadle and Ajuuraan. Later around 1920 Olol Diinle the Ajuuraan King and his allies took over the fort and finished the dervish. Can one fort be 35% of Italian Somalia?

He can say what he wants of sources are lacking then it's just talk. risaldar Musa Farah was the highest ranking native officer reaching the highest Indian rank Risaldar.

sardar Wingate Pasha ( governor of Sudan) in his 1909 mission to SL put together some infos of the doings of Igire.

Ina Igire was given numerous Daarood women in the 1890s , at least 1 warsangali and one dhulbahante. The dhulbahante one was the cousin of Ducaale Liibaan the Berbera court clerk, also the mullahs relative, also in 1893 the young doobile Mullah married the daughter of Ducaale Liibaan.

You have to understand the mullah spent all his early life in Berbera as far back as 1880-1897. All his realtive held high position in the colonial service, both Ducaale Liibaan and Deria Magan who served as the official translator since 1885. Deria Magan Brough the young Mullah to Berbera and adopted him.

When the Mullah was in his teen years in Berbera he worked as a doobile, washing the sarkaals nigis.
HELLO everyone waad salaamantihiin umada somaali oo dhan here on somalinet. This is my first post here. Anoo afhayaynk daarood matalaayo. This is quite an impressive 92 page thread but hadal badan haan ma buuxsho my fellow daarood brothers and sisters. To sum this thread up the ingriis have a version of history oo bahdilo taariikda daarood vs the accurate version of our noble halgameeyo forefathers. Isaaq have sided with the ingriis history like they sided with the ingriis regime, no surprise there. Ofcourse we daarood will take the version of history of our victorius side vs the defeated enemy and so has every nation in history OFCOURSEEEEE. Meeshay isaaq daarood la siman yihiin aduunka waa here on somalinet because hadal is easy reality is not. Keep that in mind walaalayaal.

Wiilfariid

Postby Wiilfariid » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:19 am

Im reminded of that one picture of a race between dogs and a cheetah where the cheetah just lounged about while the dogs raced ahead tongue-flapping. Theres some debates that just partaking in them is an insult to yourself my dhulbahante brothers.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:05 pm

HELLO everyone waad salaamantihiin umada somaali oo dhan here on somalinet. This is my first post here. Anoo afhayaynk daarood matalaayo. This is quite an impressive 92 page thread but hadal badan haan ma buuxsho my fellow daarood brothers and sisters. To sum this thread up the ingriis have a version of history oo bahdilo taariikda daarood vs the accurate version of our noble halgameeyo forefathers. Isaaq have sided with the ingriis history like they sided with the ingriis regime, no surprise there. Ofcourse we daarood will take the version of history of our victorius side vs the defeated enemy and so has every nation in history OFCOURSEEEEE. Meeshay isaaq daarood la siman yihiin aduunka waa here on somalinet because hadal is easy reality is not. Keep that in mind walaalayaal.
Hada waxba maad soo krodhin , like a typical Daarood in denial you stuck your fingers up your ass and claimed it smells good.

Wiilfariid

Postby Wiilfariid » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:27 am

Xplaya:take this ingriis(enemies that were physically slaughtering daarood) intellectual-slaughter excuse of history over your forefathers word
Daarood:No
Xplaya:*spews vulgar language*

Rinse and repeat.
Aboo dont you get tired. You cant undue afavor that god has bestowed upon us.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Xplaya:take this ingriis(enemies that were physically slaughtering daarood) intellectual-slaughter excuse of history over your forefathers word

Rinse and repeat.
Any filthy colonial is more honorable and honest then your Daarood. Now go help your mom with the dishes .

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:48 am

Rinse and repeat.
Any filthy colonial is more honorable and honest then your Daarood. Now go help your mom with the dishes .
What do you know about honor?? You left Oslam to pray to a man made statue

Out of all Isaaqs, it’s the gaal one that’s their af hayeen on somalinet.

And Faisal waraabe on the unrecognized national stage :clap: :clap:

I would cry real life tears if there was a gaal Darood on somalinet claiming to fight for Darood.

Is their no one else :lol:

Truly laangaab, Every man counts able or disable, Muslim ama gaal when it comes to Fighting the Muslim Darood.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Rinse and repeat.

I would cry real life tears if there was a gaal Darood on somalinet claiming to fight for Darood.

Truly laangaab, Every man counts able or disable, Muslim ama gaal when it comes to Fighting the Muslim Darood.
Well you better start crying right now because the a foremost Dervish and Daarood propagandist the late author Said S. Samtar was a professed christian , despite that most of you Daaroods hailed him as a hero historian and Afweyne your daddy gave him a total access and exemption in coming clannish poetry which was then prohibited by the Kacaan.

Daarood only use Islam when it comes to their opponent , they hardly cared about Islam when Afweyne was promoting a Leninist-Marxist anti Islam system for 21 years , in fact they all sided with Afweyne, few mullahs in the mid 1970s revolted against Afweyne led by Xaaji Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye an Isaaq and a grand son ofone of the greatest Dervish Mullah's Xaaji Cismaan , the very man discussed in these pages.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 pm

This Said Samtar interview where he talks about his christian faith and how decades later after spreading Daaroodism and Christianity at the same time claims that he was practicing " taqiya" faking Christianity to advance i guess Daaroodism.

https://digitalcommons.macalester.edu/c ... t=bildhaan

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Well you better start crying right now because the a foremost Dervish and Daarood propagandist the late author Said S. Samtar was a professed christian , despite that most of you Daaroods hailed him as a hero historian and Afweyne your daddy gave him a total access and exemption in coming clannish poetry which was then prohibited by the Kacaan.

Daarood only use Islam when it comes to their opponent , they hardly cared about Islam when Afweyne was promoting a Leninist-Marxist anti Islam system for 21 years , in fact they all sided with Afweyne, few mullahs in the mid 1970s revolted against Afweyne led by Xaaji Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye an Isaaq and a grand son ofone of the greatest Dervish Mullah's Xaaji Cismaan , the very man discussed in these pages.
Your calaacal is unverified, and even if you managed to verify it, why would I care about something that happens before I was born?

I am alive now, and I am telling you I would cry day and night if a alleged Darood Gaal promoted my clan or spoke on my behalf.

Only with isaaqs can you find this sort acceptance.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.