Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby Djiboutian » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:29 pm

There is no difference between darawish and alshabaab. I support both of their struggle against invaders' at the other hand we can't ignore how many Somalis they have killed.

Similarities between godane and sayidka

1. both of them where talented poets a sign of wisdom for the Somali leadership standard. (I never listened to Godane peoms but are you sure Ina Cabdulla Xasan composed those peoms?)
2. They fought alongside other jihadis whom they didn't share blood (Tol) and they never fought for the interests of their clan. (You need to double check with your information.)
3. both men killed more Somalis than gaalos. (Totally agree with you although each one of them has his own reason to kill others )
4. They killed a number of their own lieutenants, (Yes, but again everyone had his own different reason)
5.They were islamists not nationalist. (Define Islamist and Nationalist and based on what you considered them Islamist.)

my two cents.

1. you can find godane poems in the youtube and other internet sites. (You didn't answer my first question, reread it)
2. Yes I believe Sayid Mohammed army where not mostly his clansmen. and we clearly know the percentage of isaaqs in alshabaab under godane leadership was very small. We also know The mullah and godane headquarters (Somaliland and Southern Somalia) had nothing to do with their clan , both of them were tribally foreign In their Army strongholds. (You view one as someone who belongs to a clan and the other as someone who belongs to sub clan).
3. I still Don't know why did they kill all Those Somali people.
4. Same again I don't know why they killed their comrades.
5. They had no Statehood vision. their goal was similar to Alqaeda Or IS. they did not just fought for Somalis but Islam. ( Did the Mad Mullah fight for Other Nations other than Somali Speaking people? )
Did you read the link I posted earlier and Mujahid Mohamed Ibrahim " Hadraawi " statement? Sooner or later people will realize the truth.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:26 pm

1. If you mean the mullah Was not a poet himself, I am eager to see any challenges, I haven't seen the link you posted, were is it ?

2. I see the mullah as an Ogaden, darod is bit more diverse than isaaq. but yes from One point of view he was a darod and his army were mostly darod, the question is was he fighting against particular clans? the answer is no.

1. The mullah fought for Islam first. Same like Osama, albaqdadi and Godane, May be Somali was his second Priority. Islamists fighters are expansionists they have no limited statehood concept, they consider themselves as one umma.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 am

Comapring Sayidka to Godana is funny :lol:

Without Sayidka we would not have places like Qalcada Silsilad to point to when asked about our colonial past.
The Mahdi created Sudan and Sayid Maxamed created Somalia.
Created Somalia my ass, as if Somalis come to existence when he was born.
:pac:

Mind to tell me the difference between Sayidka & Godane?
They both fougt Gaals & Somalis. What makes Saydka, the old obese fart so special I wounder?
Clear difference:

1. Sayid Mohamed A Hassan (AHUN) started the revolution by himself. He stood up to the colonials taxing Somalis and denied the Christian missionaries' efforts in Somali territories.

2. Godane did not upstart any of the movements in Somali territories. It was upstarted by other men like Aden Hashi Ayrow and others. Godane was a spy working for foreign intelligence, and was brought in by foreign intelligence in order to derail the Islamic movements in Somalia. Godane and co implemented the policies of the foreign intelligence in order to derail any kind of peace and normalcy in Somalia.

How can any reasonable person compared the two? One (Sayid Mohamed) was resisting colonial occupation of his land, and the other was working for a foreign intelligence in order to deny peace and stability in Somalia.
LOOOOL

Started the movement by himself? I think you need to re-read it again. :lol:
Let's say he did, why not? Does it make him any better? I mean, nigga made deals with
Italians to secure Nugaal while "standing up the colonist" is a self defeating argument if you asked me.

At the end of the day, they both killed innocent Somalis & failed in their mission. Saydika couldn't defeat the British after 15 ears of wars & killing his own people. Godane couldn't defeat Fufu's, killed innocent people & dragged Somalia back to the stone age, that's the important thing.

At least Godane was killed by a drone rocket in the hands of the same "master" in your conspiracy theories, while Sayidka fleed from
Taleh battle leaving his whole family to be slaughtered only to die in a hole at the wide desserts of Galbeed. I can't respect someone like that. :down:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:46 am

Sayidka fled to ethiopia and died of diseases that's a coward. :down:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:29 pm

One can argue the Isaaq founded the Al-shabaab , all founders and Ammirs were Isaaq , both Ismaaciil Caraale the first Amiir and Godane the second Ammir.

We can follow Udun's effeminate logic to absurdity, the Mullah never founded anything , the Dervish forces as we have proved in this long thread came about in 1899 ( look no further then James Hayes Salder's reports throughout April-August 1899) to counter the Christian mission in particular the Berbera Catholic mission and the famous children incident , which again was proven it was Sultaan Nuur's who supposedly spread or witnessed that story and not the Mullah, it was also Nuur not the Mullah who called for a resistance against the church . That was the catalyst that sparked the Dervish creation, and Burco is where the various collections of chiefs mullahs and tribes assembled and the Dervish holly-war was declared ( see the first letter sent by Dervish on August to British, the letters states "we the dervish" not I the Mullah. That alone put rest to the Daarood fables of the Mullah been the father of the movement , spiritual leader yes one can give them that, but a founder? or a commander , no evidence at all.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Hooy in 2016 Eydoors are claiming they founded the Dervishes movement loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I gave up guys. You guys may as well claim you founded the British empire.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 pm

You were been told by Cali Gaab years ago your pants are down Daarood boy and your arse are wet , what u need is a Daarood with a dignity to be embarrassed for you , since you have none. Its not your history or my history its HISTORY , a little giggle won't make it its been 88 pages and years and you have not proven us wrong.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Djiboutian,

The issue of the Mullah's wives might be resolved at last, according to the Final report " Report on the military operations carried out in conjunction with the Royal Air Force in the expedition against the Dervishes in Somaliland 1919-1920,)(Ref. CO-534-42-1) on pp.234 the captured of the wives of the Mullah are mentioned total 5 wives :

1- Barni Maxamed
2- Barni Xirsi
3- Jawaahir Cismaan
4- Xaadsan Dhoore.
5- Carsha Aw Yuusuf " Xayle".

Those are the captured once around Feb 18 1920 , also we know for certain that in Qoraxay just before the May-June 1920 " Hagoogane Raid" that Naado Buraale was with the Mullah as the only wife who some how managed to cross to Ethiopia, that alone total his one time marriage to 6 women, .

Iam still reading the huge volume of reports for 1919-1920 and some where I think they also mentioned killed wives in action , and those also will inflate the numbers of wives he had at one time. But so far its for certain he had 6 wives at one time.

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Djiboutian,

The issue of the Mullah's wives might be resolved at last, according to the Final report " Report on the military operations carried out in conjunction with the Royal Air Force in the expedition against the Dervishes in Somaliland 1919-1920,)(Ref. CO-534-42-1) on pp.234 the captured of the wives of the Mullah are mentioned total 5 wives :

1- Barni Maxamed
2- Barni Xirsi
3- Jawaahir Cismaan
4- Xaadsan Dhoore.
5- Carsha Aw Yuusuf " Xayle".

Those are the captured once around Feb 18 1920 , also we know for certain that in Qoraxay just before the May-June 1920 " Hagoogane Raid" that Naado Buraale was with the Mullah as the only wife who some how managed to cross to Ethiopia, that alone total his one time marriage to 6 women, .

I am still reading the huge volume of reports for 1919-1920 and some where I think they also mentioned killed wives in action , and those also will inflate the numbers of wives he had at one time. But so far its for certain he had 6 wives at one time.
Good.

Was Ina Mallo among the dead ones?

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Xplaya Is it true the british took the mad mullah body that's why his fake tomb has no significance.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Who needed his rotten corpse, it's just a propaganda concocted by their chief voodoo masters and gurus Aw Jaamac and Idaajaa.

The truth of the matter was to ascertain his death, so the first intelligence was that he was shot by an Ogaden cheif and these information were received from tow Ogaden, few months later tow other caaqils who were in qorxay testified that he died from natural causes and was buried in Imi. Both records are in the archives.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:38 am

I am confused x player

was the dervish an evil darood terror group ? or were they founded by Issaq ?

was the kacaan wrong for not mentioning the Issaq people in the dervish movement....? or were the Issaq dervish part of an evil group? I am so confused

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 pm

You not confused at all , you got all the point right. That the Kacaan twisted and turned the Dervish into a Daarood mythology and use it to incite tribal hate. What you were looking for were a Daarood Dervish and non-Daarood anti Dervish , and you are disappointed so you had to ask these silly loaded questions.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.