Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:13 am

:comeon: These naago idoor comparing the terrorist idoor to sayidka, so funny that i forgot to laugh, godane a talented poet? ........REALLY NIGGA?

You idoors can write as many lies as you want but the fact will remain that idoors and their gunter masters were hardly karbashed by the dervish. beenaaleyaal

dayax123

Postby dayax123 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:52 am

There is no difference between darawish and alshabaab. I support both of their struggle against invaders' at the other hand we can't ignore how many Somalis they have killed.

Similarities between godane and sayidka

1. both of them where talented poets a sign of wisdom for the Somali leadership standard.
2. They fought alongside other jihadis whom they didn't share blood (Tol) and they never fought for the interests of their clan.
3. both men killed more Somalis than gaalos
4. They killed a number of their own lieutenants,
5.They were islamists not nationalist.

my two cents.
Godane was not a talanted poet but he was a wannabe poet. To say in another way he was a wannabe Sayid Cagadheere :lol: Most of Godane poems are plagiarized poems of Ina Cabdulle Xassan.Btw both of them were equally evil.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:20 am

There is no difference between darawish and alshabaab. I support both of their struggle against invaders' at the other hand we can't ignore how many Somalis they have killed.

1. both of them where talented poets a sign of wisdom for the Somali leadership standard.
2. They fought alongside other jihadis whom they didn't share blood (Tol) and they never fought for the interests of their clan.

my two cents.
Godane was not a talanted poet but he was a wannabe poet. To say in another way he was a wannabe Sayid Cagadheere :lol: Most of Godane poems are plagiarized poems of Ina Cabdulle Xassan.Btw both of them were equally evil.
they weren't. stop lying.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 am

:comeon: These naago idoor comparing the terrorist idoor to sayidka, so funny that i forgot to laugh, godane a talented poet? ........REALLY NIGGA?

You idoors can write as many lies as you want but the fact will remain that idoors and their gunter masters were hardly karbashed by the dervish. beenaaleyaal
????

HY vs darod and hy still won you rape victim.

sayidka was a terrorist, he killed more jebarti then anyone else so i am happy with him.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:35 am

my two cents.
of course Sayid Mohammed and Ahmed guray were godane's top role models. I have listened godane encouraging his comrades to fight like the daraawiish and Ahmed gurey forces. although his gabays are not popular godane mixed aayat/Ahadith and poet speeches were incredible.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:57 pm

my two cents.
of course Sayid Mohammed and Ahmed guray were godane's top role models. I have listened godane encouraging his comrades to fight like the daraawiish and Ahmed gurey forces. although his gabays are not popular godane mixed aayat/Ahadith and poet speeches were incredible.
get on your feet and stop appeasing these Daarood rats.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:00 pm

I will give you a simple answer , the Mullah's capture or killing was worth 1000 rubies for the British (see Jeffery Archer's rewards) , while Ina Godane's head was worth 20 million ( see FBI's list) to the Americans. That's the difference between the blood money (mag) of a rat and a lion.
Last edited by X.Playa on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm

????

sayidka was a terrorist, he killed more jebarti then anyone else so i am happy with him.
love ayaa ku dhashay ee iga leexo garacyahow dayuuska ah

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:38 pm

????

love ayaa ku dhashay ee iga leexo garacyahow dayuuska ah
you are the product of rape

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Dam the faqash still madd because xplaya exposed there fake hero siyad mad mullah. :damn:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Marsin

Buddhistu timaba maleh way dhukurtaan doqonyahaw, ee sida raga u dood maxaad horta marwalba sidii naag lala guursaday u bidhbidh laysaa. wax iska celin yaroo joogto ahbaad Ku jirtaan had iyo jeer oo xoogaa naagnimo iyo caruurnimo waxan u kala garanwaayey Ku dheehantay.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:58 pm

I will give you a simple answer , the Mullah's capture or killing was worth 1000 rubies for the British (see Jeffery Archer's awarding) , while Ina Godane's head worth 20 million ( see FBI's list) to the Americans. That's the difference between the blood money (mag) of a rat and a lion.
You old alcoholic bum, dont you understand the difference between gob and gun? Sayidka gob ayu ahaa tariikhda na waala yaqaana ee sheekoyinka beenta ah ee aad ku dhex daraysid anagu nooma baxdo, dadka aan ka dhalanay ayaa nooga sheekeeya, adinku waqtigaas gaal masiixi ayaa awoowga oo yar ku faraxumeyn jiray gudaha kaniisada ku taal burco.

Kuffaar buddhista ah oo uraya aya tahay, idoor buddhista ah xagee lagu arkay . War ileen anaga ayaa wax aragnay idoor uraya oo sidii u timaha u hagaajisan waayey ayey injirta ku dhex yaaceysaa War orodo wax isku fal asaasaqyahow
Dee Daarood ayuu malaa Gob u yahay , annaku nin intu faana ka dibna carara oo candhada walaashii oo adoonta Iimey garaacayso ku caano maalay isagoo baxsad ah , anaku gob uma naqaane gun baanu u naqaan, sayidkaad sheegaysid na sidaas ayuu ahaa.

Ina Godabe uGu yaraan sida adeerkaana uma kirbrin , ka dibna iskuma xaarin oo ma baxsan , dhuumashana kuma dhimane isagoo shir gudoominaya ayaa circa laga soo toogtay.

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 pm

1. both of them where talented poets a sign of wisdom for the Somali leadership standard. (I never listened to Godane peoms but are you sure Ina Cabdulla Xasan composed those peoms?)
2. They fought alongside other jihadis whom they didn't share blood (Tol) and they never fought for the interests of their clan. (You need to double check with your information.)
3. both men killed more Somalis than gaalos. (Totally agree with you although each one of them has his own reason to kill others )
4. They killed a number of their own lieutenants, (Yes, but again everyone had his own different reason)
5.They were islamists not nationalist. (Define Islamist and Nationalist and based on what you considered them Islamist.)

my two cents.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:58 pm

1. both of them where talented poets a sign of wisdom for the Somali leadership standard. (I never listened to Godane peoms but are you sure Ina Cabdulla Xasan composed those peoms?)
2. They fought alongside other jihadis whom they didn't share blood (Tol) and they never fought for the interests of their clan. (You need to double check with your information.)
3. both men killed more Somalis than gaalos. (Totally agree with you although each one of them has his own reason to kill others )
4. They killed a number of their own lieutenants, (Yes, but again everyone had his own different reason)
5.They were islamists not nationalist. (Define Islamist and Nationalist and based on what you considered them Islamist.)

my two cents.

1. you can find godane poems in the youtube and other internet sites.
2. Yes I believe Sayid Mohammed army where not mostly his clansmen. and we clearly know the percentage of isaaqs in alshabaab under godane leadership was very small. We also know The mullah and godane headquarters (Somaliland and Southern Somalia) had nothing to do with their clan , both of them were tribally foreign In their Army strongholds.
3. I still Don't know why did they kill all Those Somali people.
4. Same again I don't know why they killed their comrades.
5. They had no Statehood vision. their goal was similar to Alqaeda Or IS. they did not just fought for Somalis but Islam.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:59 pm

double

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.