Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am

This whole subject is confusing. Why are you claiming Darawiish when you guys hate Sayidka.

Shit is cray cray sxb no offense
All Somalis hated daraawiish the same way we all hate alshabaab today. And both Organisations were founded by islamist isaaqs. Is that confusing.
Now you are being dishonest to discredit the great Sayidka. He had support of diverse Somali clans. Some Isaaqs were dhabadhilfs like camel corps and some were wadani mujahids. The comparison between the cowards of AS and Darawiish is historically inaccurate as modern Salafists like AS would oppose the Sufi patriots Darawiish. The closet thing to Darawiish in the political scene today is Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'ah (ASWJ) who came to oppsoe the wahabi import from Saudi Arabia. Next time, make sure you're lies are accurate and relevant. Yes, Isaaqs are AS, thank you for admitting the truth.
That's not true alshabaab love daraawh . if you just try to listen few clips of godane in youtube all his gabays and propaganda is inspired by mad mullah. I am not discrediting sayidka I am just stating the truth our Somali peaple who lived in the early 20th century didn't like the daraawish that's very obvious. They were just like us no body likes to live under brutal terrorists. How ever I believe both daraawish and alshabaab were right to fight against invaders . Sadly they they didn't spare the somali lives too and that's why they are hated.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Alshabab and Darawiish are the same.
Darawiish stole people’s livestock, Alshabab taxes businesses.
Darawiish killed mostly innocent Somalis, Alshabab does the same.
Darawiish claimed to fight gaalo, Alshabab claim to fight foreign powers,
Darawiish used Islam as a cover, although the sayid was far from the sunnah, he even had 7 wives at once. Alshabab claim to be on the right path, but their actions are totally opposite to the sunnah.

Although my sub clan, close family were Darawiish members, such as the foreign minister, we had to learn things the hard way and find out the true nature of the Darawiish.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:50 pm

quote=theyuusuf143 post_id=4913735 time=1545047415 user_id=160678]

All Somalis hated daraawiish the same way we all hate alshabaab today. And both Organisations were founded by islamist isaaqs. Is that confusing.
Now you are being dishonest to discredit the great Sayidka. He had support of diverse Somali clans. Some Isaaqs were dhabadhilfs like camel corps and some were wadani mujahids. The comparison between the cowards of AS and Darawiish is historically inaccurate as modern Salafists like AS would oppose the Sufi patriots Darawiish. The closet thing to Darawiish in the political scene today is Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'ah (ASWJ) who came to oppsoe the wahabi import from Saudi Arabia. Next time, make sure you're lies are accurate and relevant. Yes, Isaaqs are AS, thank you for admitting the truth.
[/quote]

That's not true alshabaab love daraawh . if you just try to listen few clips of godane in youtube all his gabays and propaganda is inspired by mad mullah. I am not discrediting sayidka I am just stating the truth our Somali peaple who lived in the early 20th century didn't like the daraawish that's very obvious. They were just like us no body likes to live under brutal terrorists. How ever I believe both daraawish and alshabaab were right to fight against invaders . Sadly they they didn't spare the somali lives too and that's why they are hated.
[/quote]

Sxb I'm from the south. I had to liberate my deegaans from these scums. They kidnap kids and turn them into suicide bombers and murder odeysha dhaqanmeed who are oppose them. They bomb and kill innocent civilians. They attack Somalis &Kenyans but not Ethiopia. And how can you forget the famine of 2011. They are Ethiopian proxies but their hostility is turns Kenya to control the south. You can't compare few camel raids with the international global terrorist network who have sophisticated financing and support from aboard.

Darawiish were a nationalist Islamic force devoted to keeping foreigners out of our land. Different times and different methods. Plus Ina Godane respects Sayidka because most Somalis without tribal bias agreed with the Darawiish from contemporary perspective except some clans of the Isaaqs because I won't disrespect the Sh Isxaaq on bias but I will on intellectual grounds.

Darawiish used Islam as a cover, although the sayid was far from the sunnah, he even had 7 wives at once. Alshabab claim to be on the right path, but their actions are totally opposite to the sunnah.

Although my sub clan, close family were Darawiish members, such as the foreign minister, we had to learn things the hard way and find out the true nature of the Darawiish.
All your points are refuted above. The scale and damage AS does compared to Darawiish is massive. Sorry sxb but you're subclan is mumeens then, manshallah.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Daraawish al saalixya never called them Somalis its a later creates narrative to fit nationalistic Somali agenda.
They were a jihadi group who believed dervish are the only true Muslims and qaadriya and other sunis sufi sects are gaalo.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:57 pm

There was no such a title , the Daarood who claim the dervish terrorist were a state created that position for Cabdullahi Shixiri as thought the mullah was some president of some nation having a foreign minister like Cumar Carte Qaalib and Afweyne.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:22 pm

The image of dervish abdi warsame (abdi dheere) Isaaq habar yonis.

Born : 1878
Died: 1986

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:22 pm

And this one is the image of dervish shihiri. Some one just posted on Facebook , it's said the image is found in the book Il protettorato italiano della Somalia Settentrionale ,, Page ka 50 .

Imageholly willoughby net worth 2017

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 am

And this one is the image of dervish shihiri. Some one just posted on Facebook , it's said the image is found in the book Il protettorato italiano della Somalia Settentrionale ,, Page ka 50 .

Imageholly willoughby net worth 2017
And who else made this discovery? Had it for a 9 months in fact, but it had to let it see the lights.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:48 am

I don't get you do you mean you discovered ? If you didn't I must get you that person.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:34 am

I don't get you do you mean you discovered ? If you didn't I must get you that person.
Found it in some Italian doc. Few months ago

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Interesting thread that sheds light on the inner working of X.Playa's mind. I thought the obsession with Aw Jaamac & Idaajaa was recent, but it goes back to 2012 and beyond. Analyzing his writing signature, the mention of historical events & figures, etc--I would put him at 55-65. X.Playa struggled with numbers & dates as he does these days. For instance, he claims sheekh Axmed Maxamed Walaaleeye (AUN) was executed in 1976, but it was infact in early 1975. To be continued...

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:16 am

Not much could be gained from reading this long tedious & boring thread. It's full of tit-for-tat small talks. The little academic sources cited are entirely colonial, from the likes of MacFadyen, Jardine & others, whom X.Playa dutifully copied from Jstor. Not a single local source cited. It makes one wonder if the locals were total illiterates incapable of documenting history, events, biographies, interviews of important figures, etc.

X.Playa supposedly trusts the accounts of the evil empire's agents, to the point of near infallibility. It's the sole source he can cite, which is understandable. In our current era, the accounts of the most supposedly 'professional' agents are often met with much skepticism. They claimed numerous times they killed spokesman sheikh Ali Dheere, al-Baghdadi, Abubakar Shekau & many others. They claimed Pat Tillman killed many Taliban and heroically died in the line of duty, while Jessica Lynch bravely & heroically fought back against the enemy while seriously injured. They claimed the Russkies poisoned the Skripals in the UK, while Assad gassed his own people at Ghouta & other locations. The list is nauseating, but X.Playa insists his favorite colonial agents couldn't do such things 'cause they weren't 'biased' and their intelligence was 'highly accurate.'

8 wasted years onward and X.Playa is nowhere near to closure or even a rough copy of "Daarood revisionsim of 1974."

GacankaCadmeed

Postby GacankaCadmeed » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Anybody knows this Adan Madoobe family? i need them for a research of mine.
X.Playa I'm an Adan Madoobe

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 am

Anybody knows this Adan Madoobe family? i need them for a research of mine.
X.Playa I'm an Adan Madoobe
I know plenty of Aadan Madobe but at that stage years ago i was looking for a single family the Walaaleeye family . I found some later one of them an old author who wrote a book on the // causes behind the somali civil war// in Arabic. I asked what information he can provide regarding his grandfather buried in one of the tombs in Taleex , Xaaji Cismaan. He promised me to send whatever information he can find and that was almost 5 years ago. Nothing , i decided to forget about him . Now i don't need nothing from such a useless people. He asked me a strange question // who is financing your research/// so probably the buffoon idoor thinks am making money out of this reserach , he rather have few $$$ then to challenge the clan revisionist who purged his grabdfather from history .

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 am

I know plenty of Aadan Madobe but at that stage years ago i was looking for a single family the Walaaleeye family . I found some later one of them an old author who wrote a book on the // causes behind the somali civil war// in Arabic. I asked what information he can provide regarding his grandfather buried in one of the tombs in Taleex , Xaaji Cismaan. He promised me to send whatever information he can find and that was almost 5 years ago. Nothing , i decided to forget about him . Now i don't need nothing from such a useless people. He asked me a strange question // who is financing your research/// so probably the buffoon idoor thinks am making money out of this reserach , he rather have few $$$ then to challenge the clan revisionist who purged his grabdfather from history .
How many more years before you finish the research?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.