Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland deploys more troops to north eastern sool

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland deploys more troops to north eastern sool

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:38 am

Siciid upon hearing that his biological father is a Bantu Lieutenant of Somalia's former Soldiers stationed in Xeeradii 26aad e Hargeysa. His name is Lieutenant Maacow Jalaani Hassanow. :lol:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 am

Somalistan Jumping in joy after a DNA test proofs he did not father Coldoon and Metaphorsis although he once went to Las Canood and Qabri Dahare for some businesses. :steviej:

Phew! that was close. Thank God I'm not the baby daddy.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 am

Haye Hows that going to liberate your land from Isaaq today. I will have you know, you is my bitch NOW, no amount of posting pictures, vidoes peoms articles and how you supposedly once were Libaax is going to matter. When you wake up tommorow you will wake up with my Isaaq foot still logged in your pink dhilobadne ass. So go ahead and exhaust google search, I'm still kicking your ass in the end. :lol:
Bakhbakhdaada ma waxee ku salaansantahay tuulada Laasanod e ragii lahaa heestan? Sxb, don't brag about about Lasanod. Not a single house have you destroyed in Lasanod. Ragii laha siida Jamaac Siyaad, Ugadhyahan and Bahrarsame baa kula jiira. Wax la yidhaahdo qaadiyada Somaliland bay kugu raacsanyihin. Anigu, not only did I turn into hargeysa and burco into ruins, but I smoked out your cousins from every rathole in Waqooyi Galbeed and Togdheer. I forced you to give Mengiste blowjob so in return he can support you financially and militarily.

Markaad Lasanod dhulka la siintid siidii Hargeysa iyo Burco in 1988, then you can talk. Markaad Dhulloska kugu taagersan qaadiyada Somaliland, waayo Isaaqnimo waxba kumaadan qabsan ee, taageero (support) you got from Lasanod local clans is why Somaliland is in Lasanod. Ha moodin iin aad Isaaqnimo wax ku qabsaday, miiskinyahow miiskinku dhalay. :lol:

Wa tii aad iistidhi Buhoodle dhulka la siin, 8dii dagaal ee ka dhacaay Qorulugud iyo Buhoodle dhexdooda wa tii aad ku jabtay. The only militia that was supporting you from Gobolka Cayn was Col. Dalbac. When he switched sides and fought against you, you were decimated. Xooga Jamaac Siyaad, Cali Sundule, Xaabsade, Bahrarsame ee ku taagersan ha ku faanin, fataalyahow fataalku dhalay.
SNM accomplished what they set out to do in within three years of starting the real combat from May 1988 to 1991. However, we have occupied and continue to occupy more of your land and it's nearing a decade now and you still have not liberated a single village that we have taken.

In buhoodle, the kill ratio: for every 4 four dead dhuloz, one isaaq soldier would die.

the battle started at Kalshaale and when it ended we were in sool joogto and beyond. So you won by somehow losing more ground each time???? :lol: Yes as they say history is written by the victorious which is exactly why the founder of SSC Xaglatoosiye is now in Hargeisa and content for a sorry ministerial post. If he knew that his people were in position to win, he would not have left you dry. The winners write the terms, the loser simply has no other option.:lol:

As I said many times before, we have some sort of system where we are trying to gain respect from the international community by portraying a peaceful image, which in turn is holding us back for going full throttle on your ass. Hence once somaliland secures more prominant position we will sure finish the job. Ha sugi waayin.
Maxaan kugu yidhi? Markaad Lasanod dhulka la siintiid sidaan Hargeysa dhulka aan uula siimay 1988, then you can talk. Before that, keep your mouth shut and be grateful that Jamaac Siyaad are supporting Qaadiyada Somaliland. Maalashiyaad taagdaran oo Jamaac Siyaad-Bahrarsame ka buxaan baad Isaaq mooday. :lol:

Naf hadaad leedahay, you would collect your cousins corps scattered all over baaliyada Qorulugud iyo Kalshaale.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:45 am

Maya we need Las Whore to keep our soldiers happy. You see our troops don't get paid nearly enough, so we have rewarded them to have a go at that fresh dhiloz trenches. Ku dhaqleeyaa waligiin.

Also, why risk an Isaaq life when we have dhuloz happily risk their lives for us. It's smart tactic if you ask me. But what do you know, you're just clueless cross dresser, eh pinky. ;)
Last edited by Somalistan on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:47 am

Maya we need Las Whore to keep our soldiers happy. You see our troops don't get paid nearly enough, so we have rewarded them to have a go at that fresh dhiloz trenches. Ku dhaqleeyaa waligiin.

Habeen wanaagsan, dhakhta.

I'm out.
Saas baa laga dooniya. Markaad oogtahay iinaad waxba aad islahen, wa inaad meesha ka cararta. Qaadiyada Somaliland ha ku faanin, hana moodin "Isaaqnimo" inaad wax ku qabsaday, miiskinyahow. :lol:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:52 am

Not a clue what you just wrote above. If you need anymore spanking just refer to earlier posts. Not going to waste my energy on such weak minded human-being. :ufdup:

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:54 am

Not going to waste my energy
Of course you need to save your energy. Go wank yourself with sawiirada Cali Sundule, Xaabsade iyo Mahad Cambaashe, ragaad mooday iine Isaaq yihin. :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 am

coldoon hating isaaq wont help u in life its a sign of weakness, talk is cheap nobody will be listening theyll be too busy getting on in their lives
the days of my clan is better than ur clan are long gone now

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.