Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland deploys more troops to north eastern sool

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland deploys more troops to north eastern sool

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 am

Somalistan Nevermind Metaphorsis whom is in my ignore list is a mentally deficient slave that can't do anything and is forced to watch his Ogaden cousins getting raped daily by their Ethiopian and Kikuyu masters, as
for Coldoon aka pinky wa iska troll,he once claimed to be HY under his The_Magnficent nick :lol: .I don't take those kind of people serious. Isaaq founded Somaliland in 1991, so it is only matter of time some of the
ungrateful people are discharged once the aim is achieved.
LOL. The famous gaynificent aka Pinkyboy. Only one member has ever been known to pay visit to male strip club and that is pinky. I still I'm unsure of his gender. I mean no disrespect, just confused of this fellow's gender. :mrgreen:

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:51 am

Cayda wa laga wanaagsanyahay. Nin weyn iska dhig. Ayeeyda iin Kofil ku hayay wa wax lawada oogyahay. Hooyadana iin Mengistu ku hayay wa wax lawada oogyahay. Marka, inaad aflagaado ku hadashiid ma wanaagsana sxb. Be happy about your history, Mr. lackey. :up:
Quit begging motherfucker! It pays to make a phone call to Las anod, your women get drilled in every hole by ciidanka Qaranka. I own you today in your land, your women cater to our soldiers while you flap your yapper behind a PC, motherfucker. In fact there is a good chance your sister is getting stretched out as I type this. Las anod has new name, it's Las Whore. Nothin beats easy dhilobadne ceeb. :mrgreen:
Miiskin baad tahay walle. Yanaan Gaani kugu noqon e, meel fadhiso sxb. Would you like me to share some pictures and even videos of Gaani iyo Morgan in Hargeysa in the 1980s and the females surrounding them. :lol: Sxb, when you're living in a glass house, don't throw stones. Haven't you heard that saying?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 am

lol@Gaynificent. I don't think the poor kid even knew who fathered him one day he was Dhulo, another day HY another day MJ much like this kid named Coldoon aka Pinky. Which leads me to believe he was
either conceived in the brothels of Las Anod or Garowe as some reliable sources report. :steviej:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 am

I remember he use to claim Habar Yonis when dealing habar jeclo, then become dhulbahante and then the last I knew he was pretending to being majerteen. Talk about not knowing who your real father is. This calls for DNA test to find this poor bastards' real father.

:steviej: Image

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 am

Saciiday, huuno ma waxaad doonaysa iin lagu uuriyo? I'm not ready for Child Support abaayo, bal waxaad gusband ka raadisa Jabouti, waxaan maqliyey Djibouti Independence Day baa soo dhow e. :lol:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

Cayda wa laga wanaagsanyahay. Nin weyn iska dhig. Ayeeyda iin Kofil ku hayay wa wax lawada oogyahay. Hooyadana iin Mengistu ku hayay wa wax lawada oogyahay. Marka, inaad aflagaado ku hadashiid ma wanaagsana sxb. Be happy about your history, Mr. lackey. :up:
Quit begging motherfucker! It pays to make a phone call to Las anod, your women get drilled in every hole by ciidanka Qaranka. I own you today in your land, your women cater to our soldiers while you flap your yapper behind a PC, motherfucker. In fact there is a good chance your sister is getting stretched out as I type this. Las anod has new name, it's Las Whore. Nothin beats easy dhilobadne ceeb. :mrgreen:
Miiskin baad tahay walle. Yanaan Gaani kugu noqon e, meel fadhiso sxb. Would you like me to share some pictures and even videos of Gaani iyo Morgan in Hargeysa in the 1980s and the females surrounding them. :lol: Sxb, when you're living in a glass house, don't throw stones. Haven't you heard that saying?
Haye Hows that going to liberate your land from Isaaq today. I will have you know, you is my bitch NOW, no amount of posting pictures, vidoes peoms articles and how you supposedly once were Libaax is going to matter. When you wake up tommorow you will wake up with my Isaaq foot still logged in your pink dhilobadne ass. So go ahead and exhaust google search, I'm still kicking your ass in the end. :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

lol his not the only one, apparently several other Daroods are in need of a DNA test including Salafi_Student, Mahad Cambaashe and one Boon in the forum. :lol: At this rate half of them might claim they
have been fathered by HY men. Suashu marka waxa weeye why do they claim to be fathered by HY men? I know we banged alot of Faqash chicks but that is not a reason not to know who fathered you.
:steviej:

Salafi_Student claiming Fowsia is his eedo.
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=317784&start=15

Mahad Cambaashe claiming to be Sacad Yoonis/HY.
Horgalle Mahad Canbaashe: Anigu waxaan ahay nin Sacad Yoonis ah,!!!
Horgale Mahad Canbaashe oo ka mid ah Midiidinada u shaqeeya maamulka SNM ee uu horboodo Gacan ku dhiigle Silaanyo, ayaa dhawaan sheegay inuusan ahayn Dhulbahante. Wuxuu u sheegay dhalinyaro la sheegay inay meel ku wada qayileen oo diiday in magacyadooda la xuso inuu asal ahaan ka soo jeedo beesha Sacad Yoonis/Habar Yoonis ee Isaaq.

http://horufadhi.com/2012/05/22/horgall ... yoonis-ah/

Last edited by Siciid85 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am

^^^AHahaahaha shaw ragaan half inaga dhalnay. Hada Las Whore(formerly known as Las anod) has produced thousands of Isaaq kids since 2007.Our troops don't seem to be coming home anytime soon. They have found the holly grail in Las whore :steviej:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:20 am

lol. Now all the emotional attachment and obsession from their side over the years makes sense.Ileen they are looking for who fathered them. :steviej: There should be the Maury Show "Who is the father" estabilished in
Las Canood and other branches in Darood areas. There is alot of confused Dooros out there who don't know who their father is.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 am

Haye Hows that going to liberate your land from Isaaq today. I will have you know, you is my bitch NOW, no amount of posting pictures, vidoes peoms articles and how you supposedly once were Libaax is going to matter. When you wake up tommorow you will wake up with my Isaaq foot still logged in your pink dhilobadne ass. So go ahead and exhaust google search, I'm still kicking your ass in the end. :lol:
Bakhbakhdaada ma waxee ku salaansantahay tuulada Laasanod e ragii lahaa heestan? Sxb, don't brag about about Lasanod. Not a single house have you destroyed in Lasanod. Ragii laha siida Jamaac Siyaad, Ugadhyahan and Bahrarsame baa kula jiira. Wax la yidhaahdo qaadiyada Somaliland bay kugu raacsanyihin. Anigu, not only did I turn into hargeysa and burco into ruins, but I smoked out your cousins from every rathole in Waqooyi Galbeed and Togdheer. I forced you to give Mengiste blowjob so in return he can support you financially and militarily.

Markaad Lasanod dhulka la siintid siidii Hargeysa iyo Burco in 1988, then you can talk. Markaad Dhulloska kugu taagersan qaadiyada Somaliland, waayo Isaaqnimo waxba kumaadan qabsan ee, taageero (support) you got from Lasanod local clans is why Somaliland is in Lasanod. Ha moodin iin aad Isaaqnimo wax ku qabsaday, miiskinyahow miiskinku dhalay. :lol:

Wa tii aad iistidhi Buhoodle dhulka la siin, 8dii dagaal ee ka dhacaay Qorulugud iyo Buhoodle dhexdooda wa tii aad ku jabtay. The only militia that was supporting you from Gobolka Cayn was Col. Dalbac. When he switched sides and fought against you, you were decimated. Xooga Jamaac Siyaad, Cali Sundule, Xaabsade, Bahrarsame ee ku taagersan ha ku faanin, fataalyahow fataalku dhalay.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 am

lol. Now all the emotional attachment and obsession from their side over the years makes sense.Ileen they are looking for who fathered them. :steviej: There should be the Maury Show "Who is the father" estabilished in
Las Canood and other branches in Darood areas. There is alot of confused Dooros out there who don't know who their father is.

:snoop: The contradiction. :snoop:
Last edited by metamorphosis on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 am

:snoop: The paradox. :snoop:
Siicado, she's trying to turn the tables around. The Somali National Army, xeeradii 26aad was in Hargeysa. Hawiye, Digiliyo Mirifle and Daarod, even Bantu were stationed there. Siicado, ma iishubta iinaad Isaaq tahay? :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am

Somalistan Jumping in joy after a DNA test proofs he did not father Coldoon and Metaphorsis although he once went to Las Canood and Qabri Dahare for some businesses. :steviej:

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:34 am

Somalistan Jumping in joy after a DNA test proofs he did not father Coldoon and Metaphorsis although he was once went to Las Canood and Qabri Dahar for some businesses.
Abaayo Siciido, how sure are you, that Gaani wasn't your father? Xeeradii 26aad baa lagugu dhalay soomaha. :lol:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am

Bakhbakhdaada ma waxee ku salaansantahay tuulada Laasanod e ragii lahaa heestan? Sxb, don't brag about about Lasanod. Not a single house have you destroyed in Lasanod. Ragii laha siida Jamaac Siyaad, Ugadhyahan and Bahrarsame baa kula jiira. Wax la yidhaahdo qaadiyada Somaliland bay kugu raacsanyihin. Anigu, not only did I turn into hargeysa and burco into ruins, but I smoked out your cousins from every rathole in Waqooyi Galbeed and Togdheer. I forced you to give Mengiste blowjob so in return he can support you financially and militarily.

Markaad Lasanod dhulka la siintid siidii Hargeysa iyo Burco in 1988, then you can talk. Markaad Dhulloska kugu taagersan qaadiyada Somaliland, waayo Isaaqnimo waxba kumaadan qabsan ee, taageero (support) you got from Lasanod local clans is why Somaliland is in Lasanod. Ha moodin iin aad Isaaqnimo wax ku qabsaday, miiskinyahow miiskinku dhalay. :lol:

Wa tii aad iistidhi Buhoodle dhulka la siin, 8dii dagaal ee ka dhacaay Qorulugud iyo Buhoodle dhexdooda wa tii aad ku jabtay. The only militia that was supporting you from Gobolka Cayn was Col. Dalbac. When he switched sides and fought against you, you were decimated. Xooga Jamaac Siyaad, Cali Sundule, Xaabsade, Bahrarsame ee ku taagersan ha ku faanin, fataalyahow fataalku dhalay.
SNM accomplished what they set out to do in within three years of starting the real combat from May 1988 to 1991. However, we have occupied and continue to occupy more of your land and it's nearing a decade now and you still have not liberated a single village that we have taken.

In buhoodle, the kill ratio: for every 4 four dead dhuloz, one isaaq soldier would die.

the battle started at Kalshaale and when it ended we were in sool joogto and beyond. So you won by somehow losing more ground each time???? :lol: Yes as they say history is written by the victorious which is exactly why the founder of SSC Xaglatoosiye is now in Hargeisa and content for a sorry ministerial post. If he knew that his people were in position to win, he would not have left you dry. The winners write the terms, the loser simply has no other option.:lol:

As I said many times before, we have some sort of system where we are trying to gain respect from the international community by portraying a peaceful image, which in turn is holding us back for going full throttle on your ass. Hence once somaliland secures more prominant position we will sure finish the job. Ha sugi waayin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.