Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warancade leads the path for new roads in West Burco city

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: Warancade leads the path for new roads in West Burco ci

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Hawdian Are you bipolar horta? No offense sxb. On one hand you're trying to preach me about looking out for Isaaq interests, on the other hand you're busy
vomiting your let's join Ethiopia nonsense. How does that work? I can understand Hargaysaay sometimes he's a reasonable unionist, but you on the other
hand are all over the place and that is not a good look. You should stay consistent. HY people respect me because I look out for their interests genuinely,
why else do you think some other Idoors hate me? :lol: Just check out this topic how butthurt they got about the developments in this city, that is the kind of
filth we're dealing with. This is also the same reason why they bitch about Sacad Yoonis folks, Sacad Yoonis folks in general don't accept bullshit from anybody.
So whether it is Oromos or Habeshas we will fuck them over if they step out of line. :up:

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:08 pm

MrPrestige,

In whatever I promote, I don't get involved in the dead habar-habar rivalry. That's for small minds.

Reer miyi people think with emotions not strategic. If they lose a drop of water they will blame their immediate neighbour whether be habar mataano or habar alien.

I'm against habar habar division and ixtiraaf doon. As for Ethiopia, I am a citizen of that country. Somali Federal Republic is the home of greater Somali race and I respect that nation. I believe in one unified Somalia.

Stop insulting your fellow Isaaq because of their habar but if you going to be opposed to them, oppose them for their principles, ideologies and policies. I often attack Ixtiraaf/Somaliland secession because its a policy.

Malin kastaba adigu waxad kenta HY. Jama aya dhinaca HY ee Burco ka dhusay....Waran Adde aya waran cad ku turay meshay HY fadhisan jiren. Mala yacni.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Back in May this year this is how the business of the Yirowe people was destroyed in eastern Burco, after some RRU believed to be from east Burco by the
locals incidentally shot a Musa Carre guy.

Stay in your green line Yirowe people. Otherwise we will come to your side of the city and destroy your business and livelihoods.

Beesha Degta Galbeed Burco Oo Burburiyay Maanta Xarumahii Iyo Boorarkii Shirkadda Dahabshiil.

http://www.warmaal.com/sawirobeesha-deg ... hiigshiil/

So the RRU the elite UK trained special forces in Sonaliland are Habar Jeclo. Wallahi I take my hat of to Hirsi.

As for the silly kids throwing stones it's says nothing bad about HJ besides we actually have business for those less fortunate to hate on. Both indhodeero and Dahabshill are on the east the airport is on the east yirowe ironically. Lool. What do you have on the west besides lactating hungry haters like this langaab. Keep trying to create some dream. But as the saying goes if wishes were horses beggers would ride them.

Rich boy, length of residence and ownership are two different things. Today Burco is owned by a single tribe who share it with all Isaaq.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 pm

No. Many of the RRU members were chosen by the former Interior Minister Duur not Xirsi. However on that particular day it was alleged that one of the RRU that
shot A civilian hailed from Yiroowe, thus your business was destroyed in eastern Burco. You were shaking like a little girl and could not cross the green line while the
youths from West Burco city crossed the green line and trashed your side. Don't associate yourself with the people of the glorious West Burco city. You're a
beg friend.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Hawdian If the other Isaaqs act like bitches on a heat, then they will be put in their place. I don't tolerate bullshit , neither do my folks.

Let me give you two good examples this year and the year before.

1. The Yirowe folks tried to steal the captain position in the Burco team that belonged to a Sacad Yoonis guy called Cawaandi, he told them fuck off over my dead
body even when some Somaliland officials tried to bribe him with cash and some luxury cars, he refused. The entire HY in the team respected him. Shortly
afterwards the Burco team collapsed and broke into two sides.

2. In 2012 they tried to do some corruption regarding the Ef Afweyn administration positions, again they were forced to give up those positions or
face war.

So you see I am from a brave proud people. Ha ila imaaniin aniga shuquul galbeed iyo jiljilecniimo.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Warya MrPrestige qabyalada habar habariska iska dhaf inadeer. Waxan ku faanya wa ilmadeerada end of the day. Don't take it personal just brush it aside.

Besides Skywalker wa gabadh :)

Lets declare war on Morgan's house, ixtiraaf and secession instead. I'm going to open a topic on this and its going to piss off many Idoor, but who cares I'm their new King. La soco sxb.

God bless Duriyada, down Burco dirty, down ixtiraaf and guriga Morgan.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:06 am

Hawdian Dude No one is taking it personal but your proposals of let's join Xabashi raw meat eating futo ku xaarle are unrealistic :lol: .
Simple as. We have different principles. Anyway this topic is about developments in magaalada Burco West /magaalada Galbeed Burco
not about other "Idoors", I don't see this habar-habar you're running around with, use your own mind and stop parroting things. :up: So either
contribute ama buuqa iyo masayrka kala taga meesha... Stop splitting hairs siidi gabadho la faro xumeeyay, it is not a good look.

One of the largest livestock market in Africa.

Dhaqdhaqaaqa aad u Sareeya ee ganacsiiga Saylada Xoolaha ee magaalada Galbeed Burco.

rich-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby rich-boy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 pm

That alore hotel is rubbish the food over there is nasty i dont know about the sacaad younis one it was in construction when i left its
all about nasiye hotel that mussa carre one or golis or Egal they have the best cooks .

Haven't been to either of them yet, will check out the Sacad Yoonis and the others when I go to Burco inshallah.

Nasiye hotel looks pretty nice, this is where a lot of conferences are sometimes held.

Thats my spot right there i use to eat at nasiye everynight and wait for my canoogeel to come mmmm canoogeel i want some so delicious .

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am

Reconstruction of Burao technical school, Jarmaalka neighborhood, West Burao city/ magaalada Galbeed Burco.

November 2012
dib u dhis lagu sameeyay schoolkii farsamada gacanta ee xafaada Jarmaalka, magaalada Galbeed Burco.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 am

Renovation of Burao main bridge, West Burco city/Magaalada Galbeed Burco.

Dib u habayn lagu sameeyay biriijka weyn ee magaalada Galbeed Burco.

Xoday

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Lol@Magaalada galbeed ee Burco. Ducaysane is something else. :wow:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 pm

my dream is to marry laba hablood oo reer burco ah and unit the city break down the wall

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Stay on topic people. This is about developments in West Burco city not something else.

rich-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby rich-boy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 am

West burco city only exist in your mind why would you want to divide our beloved city .

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:45 am

Large mosque being built in Shacabka neighborhood, West Burao city/ Magaalada Galbeed Burco.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.