Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is this singer slander?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: is this singer slander?

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 am

Ikran Caraale actually reminded the Hutus that Xamar aka Ugaan-Disho is still a fucked up place where daily bombs are the norm. Ruunta ayaad ka
xanaaqdeen Lol. She is a good Hutu mongrel :mrgreen: .

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 am

Hibaaq caadi maha i like the way she karbaashed the kablalaxs :lol: :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 am

, Hawiye over darood , always

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 am

Aren't you the one who use to have the Ogadenia flag as his avatar and use to talk about how much he admires his Ogaden wife Lol. Don't
kid yourself. Most Isaaq males if presented with the choice of a Darood or a Hawiye girl, they will choose the Darood one. It is
about who you could understand better culturally and dialect not political differences. Even politic wise the Hutus are obsessed with
having Mogadishu as the center of all Somali areas and trying to loot others.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Daarood are the enemies of Isaaq, the ancestral enemies, of the reer sheikh isxaaq ,the enemies of our grandfathers

Hawiye are not

Isaaq intermarry with all Somalis may they be hawiye darood ciise gadabuursi

When it comes to socializing, you marry who you like regardless of the tribe you marry who you fall in love with. if you fall in love with a Hawiye girl i could care less if her father can pronounce KH or dh , i would marry her.

The main stream isaaqs prefer Hawiye over daarood. Even if our accent differs a bit

Dont act as if isaaq males do not fall for Hawiye girls we do and we love them.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Ok go marry a Hutu then and watch her destroy your kids identity by brainwashing them with southern voodoo and telling them Ugandan occupied
Mogadishu is their ancestral land Lol.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Ok go marry a Hutu then and watch her destroy your kids identity by brainwashing them with southern voodoo and telling them Ugandan occupied
Mogadishu is their ancestral land Lol.

You are not serious , Hawiye girls are great mothers , my brother is married to one and his oldest daughter (my niece) is studying medicine

How can your wife destroy the identity of your kids :lol: ninkan mu waalanyahay

Ofcourse Mogadishu will be partly their ancestral home nothing wrong with that me and my brothers were all born Mogadishu.

These SNET kids yanay Hawiye ku nacsiin,they are our brothers.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Look at this Hibaaq for example she thinks she is a Hutu hadaana wa naag weyn oo 30gii dhaftay. Another example is Ikran Caraale, as I said Hutu
and Isaaq marriages produces confused kids who look like they have down syndrome, who don't know whether Hargeysa is their ancestral land or
Mogadishu. Some of my brothers were born in Mogadishu but we never claim that shithole. We claim Sanaag and Burco as the places we belong.
We want future generations of Somalilanders to be proud Somalilanders and never claim that shithole Mogadishu.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:25 pm

That ikraan caraale prefers and that she feels to be a Somalilander that tells you that her reer abti raised her well and she loves them and she identifies her self with with her maternal lineage nothing wrong with that, and she is a woman , not a man. But we should not take fanaanin to serious on this matter because fanaanin try to represent the broader Somali public and not Somalia and Somaliland. That doesn't mean that Hawiye woman dont raise great Isaaq men and woman naga daa dee.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Never marry issaq girl thy chew khat,smoke shisha, thy talk bak to da husband,don't cook,use diana,thy will control ur money,thy talk like man wit strong command voice u feel scared wen she's talkin,etc,etc but garoodi girls r so amazing other idoors u will end up divorce! Most somali divorces r idoor ladies,followed by mjs,sacads I notice dis

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Whats the beef with Hawiye? They have good and bad like the rest of us. Crazy individuals don't represent the entire clan and from my experience waa dad wanaagsan. My own abtis wife is Hawiye and she's more reer Hargeisa than some of the niggas in here who claim that city.

Politics is one thing laakin reer dhan yaan la aflagaadeyn. :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Whats the beef with Hawiye? They have good and bad like the rest of us. Crazy individuals don't represent the entire clan and from my experience waa dad wanaagsan. My own abtis wife is Hawiye and she's more reer Hargeisa than some of the niggas in here who claim that city.

Politics is one thing laakin reer dhan yaan la aflagaadeyn. :up:

Snet has some crazy Hawiyes like Hutuking and Casanova and Don , the Hawiyes are generally are not bad because they dont mean what they write , they just do it to get a reaction pure provocations. My sister in law is also Hawiye she cooks the finest barriis i ever tasted Allah bless her in this life and the after life. I dont get why we should dislike them oke the politics and the Somalia and Somaliland dispute but these are short term quarrels , once we solve those i am sure we can be the greatest allies to better the entire Somali peninsula. By the way they helped us get rid of the enemies of humanity. I dont think we should bash hawiye for what a few do on this site.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 pm

The irony is MrPrestige saying Hawiye women produce confused children yet his own mother has taught him to hate Hawiye under the masquerade of Isaaq when she is Darod. He has no hate or dislike for Darod people clearly.

If you're going to attack Hawiye people or Mogadishu, just do it under a Leelkase banner - it would make a lot more sense.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 pm

His mom is dhulo or arab salax not Leelkase cus thy r religious ppl thy luv sacads now thy even join galmudug

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:18 pm

If that was the case I would have been pro Siad Bare regime, but no I don't support kacaan or Boli Qaran. Don't try to use Darood as an excuse for my
firm clear stance against the Moryaans of Mogadishu Lol. Many Isaaqs and other Somalilanders share my views, we view the southern people as a backward
anarchic people filled with crab mentality. No wonder your land is burning over 22 years, while Nigerians, Ugandans and Burundians babysit your people.
Last edited by MrPrestige on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.