Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Silanyo Vs. Bihi is more than Kulmiye

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Silanyo Vs. Bihi is more than Kulmiye

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Sky why you having a go at yusuf so he doesnt want to vote for kulmiye not every HJ has to vote for odayga.

What your not HJ if you dont vote old man silaanyo and xirsi fuuto gaab
Looool

No, that's not it. His just shitting all over the place plus nobody's knows him. We don't let any old person enter the dream team regardless of whether he supports Silanyo or not or Muse like you.

Rightwing doesn't support Silanyo but he is still Habar Jeclo..

i think my point is very clear, i support kulmiye, i support muuse biixi, i dont want to take any more silaanyo's blames, i support the president's acheivements last 4 years, except that HE WAS WEAK in terms of defendin the country, i believe he killed the armed forces morale, i believe the president can not lead us 5 more years BECAUSE OF HIS AGE and his action of running again may lead to the kulmiye party destruction,

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Muse Bixi doesn't stand a chance. He doesn't seem politically mature enough to run a country not to mention his educational background. Although to be fair if this continues it does look like he was cheated as he was suppose to run for office after one term for silaanyo but its politics and nothing is promised. For Sacad muse its best to move on people are starting to label them as sore losers. Sending their youths to do bazar things around Hargeysa what are you going to burn it down? You cannot do anything take a sit. We will not have our capital's security to be at risk for a bunch of tribal minded angry people. Dadkani wax kuma filna they are well represented in the government and other sectors in the country yet they scream for more. If Sacad muse continue to run around like a chicken with no head they will learn their place in SL as the rest of SL moves on.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Sacad muse will never allow Sl or its security to be breached Muuse Biixi is not a sacad muse Tribal chief he is a Somaliland politician if he wants to climb the political ladder its up to Him and how he conduct him self. people can gather in hotels and pledge their support for their leader its their freedom what we will not allow is he silly explosives and we dont know whos behind it. You are forgetting that Sacad muse clan there are many who support president silaanyo second term in office they are in the cabinet abiib tima cad samaale and others, the same way there are HJ like ina Kahin who support Muse biixi this is not a clan issue this is a rift with in the ranks of Kulmiye and it has nothing to do with sacad muse. Sacad muse youth are free to support who ever they want in hotels and conferences and gahterings its allowed with in the constitution.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 pm

man i agree with you except ethiopian side of your oppinion, muj muuse is the right man on the right time. if that does not happen we have 2other options, irro who is more connected to ethiopia (the man did now show up the day of the sheffeild recognition but he never missed one single ethiopian party, can you imagine our MPs leader attending 20 ginbot every year , but the ethiopians never attended 18 may nor do they even allow to be held in addis ababa) or ucid crew led by the young well educated jamaal and the famous crazy nationalist muj faysal cali waraabe.

i think if silaanyo does not accept muuse, ucid has very good chance.
UCID is the least popular party in Somaliland at the moment, people laugh at the idea of Jamal Ali Hussein being president. Regardless of the outcome between Siilaanyo and Bihi, Kulmiye is winning the next election

Faisal is a patriot he has really very good ideas
People dont listen to him because they think he is not a consistent politician
But he has good ideas, he wants to limit the Qat
He wants constitutional reform and add allot of Islamic principles
He says he has a clear strategy on the Aqoonsi

The problem with Faisal is he has not some one who can execute his policies he found jamaal and jamaal is really a good orator and he needs to learn allot but still he can lead , the Kulmiye friction can play in the favor of Jamaal and faisal. Once chair person of the Kulmiye party no longer runs allot of dissatisfied supporters will run towards. The clan dynamics will play in favor of Jamaal. Because we will have one Habarawal candidate Ucid . One Habaryoonis candidate Wadani one Habarjeclo candidate incumbant SL president silanyo. Marka la isu abtirso ay abo ablayn tagto.
I'm just going on what the current trends are back home. Right now Siilaanyo and Xirsi are the two most popular men among the locals based on what they've done after the 2012 elections fiasco, and Waddani are also growing in popularity. If UCID wants to be a serious contender, Jamal should start campaigning across the country from now til the day of elections, and not do these malaayacni meetings in the diaspora.

Yes, Faysal is a very patriotic Somalilander, but his antics are embarassing not only to UCID, but to Ciidagales, who are now supporting Kulmiye or Waddani. Most Somalilanders fear that he will do something very stupid once elected, that will ruin Somalilands chances at recognition or development, which is why UCID stays losing in the polls. If UCID perform poorly in the next elections, I think the party is gonna be disbanded like UDUB.

Ps: welcome back

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:13 pm

If you carefully followed faisal in the last 3 years he has really changed him self still radical in his speeches but he talks sense most of the time on certain issues he has cooled down over the years and just doesnt speak for the sake of speaking. Jamaal can win he neeeds to campaing he needs to present his case. Kulmiye is popular but the current kulmiye friction will badly damage them if they dont make up. And thats where the opposition will have the chance to counter Kulmiye., we shall seee ucid did very well in the local elections they are gaining momentum they are underdog now but in time they can become more popular than wadani.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 pm

All this clan business is killing the country. I thought people moved on. But this is dissapointing, every1 wants to vote for their own clan. So Habar Awal and Eidagelle would all vote UCID. Some Sacad Muse, Some Gudabeersi and all of HJs except reer Yusuf would vote for Kulmiye. All of HYs would vote Wadani. So the other clans which have not all decided who to vote for would make a difference e.g. Arab, Ayub, Toljeclo, Isse, Dhulbahante and Warsengeli. The next election in 2015 is going to be the closest and most exciting election ever.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.