Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Should Send Arms To Biyomaal

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GenkinMaru

Re: Somaliland Should Send Arms To Biyomaal

Postby GenkinMaru » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 am

What is going on in those regions today highlight the correct decision Somalland made in dissolving he union. When Hawiye and daarod in the south have one iota of power their true colours shine bright. Killing and stealing land from smaller clans whiile they cry same language, same religion. Let this be a lesson for those gadabursi and Isse who whish to go back to Somalia. In the south you are considered less than the biyomaal people.

As for conflict Somaliland should aid Isaaq farmers who live there.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:31 am

The federal government is delusional. They are supplying arms to clan militia to loot, rape and kill innocent people. It is sad that the government that was supposed to protect them is killing them.

Here is a question, if the government is this useless and ineffective in a land that is mere 70miles from the capital, why do they want to take on more responsibility like wanting to govern Jubaland or asking sland to join Somalia? :mindblown: wallahay i will never understand the level of stupidity in some people.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:36 am

The south is already awash with weapons. A better alternative is to send cash. Hawdian can't you rally the Somaliland community in
Australia behind you?

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 am

What is going on in those regions today highlight the correct decision Somalland made in dissolving he union. When Hawiye and daarod in the south have one iota of power their true colours shine bright. Killing and stealing land from smaller clans whiile they cry same language, same religion. Let this be a lesson for those gadabursi and Isse who whish to go back to Somalia. In the south you are considered less than the biyomaal people.

As for conflict Somaliland should aid Isaaq farmers who live there.
Dont use scare tactics on Dir. Almost all somalis condemn the violence and the fighting. Any gadabursi and Isse who wants to come to their country can do so but for you and your divisive opinions you should remain where you are.

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 pm

I change my position! All help to my biyo maal brethren , we should stand together as one :up: northern dir let's help our brothers southern Dir they are the sons and daughters of amoud galbeed and bale

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Contrary to popular belief cisse and gadabursi can roam free in Somalia :lol: there's no hate towards us we are peace loving :up:

GenkinMaru

Postby GenkinMaru » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Contrary to popular belief cisse and gadabursi can roam free in Somalia :lol: there's no hate towards us we are peace loving :up:
That is until you ask for a piece of the pie!

[/quote]Dont use scare tactics on Dir. Almost all somalis condemn the violence and the fighting. Any gadabursi and Isse who wants to come to their country can do so but for you and your divisive opinions you should remain where you are.[/quote]

No scare tactis involved. What you see in the south right now, youve seen it for the past 23 years. That is the reality on the gorund. Any Samoraan is free to join the south but they should then get used to not having a say in the governence of their life. When you have clans who are bigger already in the south and already are struggling to have teir say, what makes you thinkg the the samoraan will be looked at any differently then them. Look at professor Samatar, who was one who that they really meant this somalinimo, walaalnimo crap and he was dealt with a harsh blow of reality.

Corruption1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Corruption1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 pm

so thinking outside the box means giving weapons and putting more fuel in a fire that's burning other peoples home which is of no concern to you
very smart.
:mindblown: What fire? The south has been burning for 20 years. Also this is not a war, but a silly tribal squabble. This is to stop both sides from killing eachother, as well as innocents caught in the cross-fire, and to arbitrate between them. Put down the Kool-Aid, labatan sanadood oo miis heesteeda lagu dhumanayo maha wa lagu faano. It would also serve our objective strategy-wise by putting us in a good light and providing useful expoerience to SL troops.

bro my question is how can you send troops or help anyone when (1) you haven't even closed your borders. (2) you fully haven't captured all the land you claim (3) when as we speak anti SL elements are having meetings in taleex plotting your downfall while you watch from the side line.

all this while you said thousands of SL troops have nothing to do and are bored. Why don't you sort out your priorities first before you take on anything else.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Lol those problems would not exist in my scenario because I would've dealt with them long ago. In fact the SL militia (because it's not an army) can't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag. It requires a sufficient shake up. Your argument only serves my point that the SL government does absolutely fck all. It cannot even get rid of existential threats.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Why should Somaliland take side?

What i want to know is why haven't i heard of hawiye killing biyomal over the past two decades?

This war between the so called biyomal and Hawiye has been created i think for whatever reason.

If Somaliand should get involved at all it should only be to make peace and not to fuel the fire.

Unless Hawdian is saying idoor waa Dir and therefore should help their brothers.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:22 pm

bro my question is how can you send troops or help anyone when (1) you haven't even closed your borders. (2) you fully haven't captured all the land you claim (3) when as we speak anti SL elements are having meetings in taleex plotting your downfall while you watch from the side line.
Why do reer somaliland tell themselves riyo iyo been??
You can't even capture the area between qorilugud and Buhoodle in Togdheer and you are talking about Taleex near Bari?
Do you think Dhulbahante waa lomoyaan, so that you can dismantle a meeting of their Saladins and Garads?? :lol:
I say think again :stylin:

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 pm

What he says is true. SL's policy of isolation is a detriment to it. An organised and well-drilled SL army is capable of taking the whole country in a few months. The only issue is one of logistics. Transporting troops and weapons requires careful planning and execution. It's deeply sad when a xabashi stooge has more vision and backbpne than the entire SL elite.
What makes you so sure you could achieve this in your dream let alone in reality if you don't mind me asking. Now i dont take Hawdian the professional forums troller that lets his imagination run wild seriously but coming from you and actually believing it :lol:

If anything it's the other way round. If it weren't for the xabashi intervention in 2006 ICU would of done exactly that from Seylac to Raskamboni under their firm control so count yourself lucky and pray that that sort of level of a threat never re-rises again from the South.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 am

Bermooda, you keep comparing Somalia, a fractured and broken place to Somaliland, where the only thing we have is cohesion and solidarity. You guys can;t even decide what to have for breakfast. The place is flowing with corrupt, every-man-for-himself officials and a whole generation suffering PTSD. We saw how fast ICU broke up when a poorly equiped ethio army went to Xamar. I don't know what you think SL is but it's not place with green fields of daisies and butterflies. It is a place where 2/3 of the SNA met their end. The only thing I fear about alshabab is their ability to brainwash kids into blowing themselves up. They are not an existential threat but an expensive nuisance.

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 am

I aint comparing anything but pointing to your ridiculousness of you actually believing you could take over whole of Somalia in few months. Ps claiming the xabashi being ill equipped is laughable they are one of the most best equipped army in Africa

When they invaded they did with 50+k well equipped soldiers backed by tanks artillery helicopters and even f16 any sane person would of retreat in order to fight another day instead of being annihilated from the air and artillery alone.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:19 am

They were ill-equipped. They came with technicals, out-dated tanks (even SL possesses those), and artillery (again SL has those). I doubt they actually used any of their jets. Against any army with any semblence of discipline and hardware besides pickup trucks, the xabash would've had a much harder time. Against ICU, a ragtag bunch with no cohesion or training, they faired slightly better. Even then they lost quite a lot of soldiers. I heard it was 5000 dead, but I have no way of verifying if that's true. The xabash tactic is to have more men than their oppnonents. Again you're comparing apples and oranges.

Anyway, your argument about ICU is moot. They no longer exist. What exist now is reer hebel and reer hebel militia. A cakewalk for SL. Like I said, the biggest problem is logistics, the southern regions are long way away.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.