Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wadani&UCID waiting in the wings in vain....

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sanbalolshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Wadani&UCID waiting in the wings in vain....

Postby Sanbalolshe » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:03 pm

LiquidHydrogen,

With all due respect I think you might be a koonfurian.If there was a way to ascertain that you are from Somaliland we would gladly tolerate your pessimism.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 am

^^^There lies the crux of the matter. Being incapable of objective and critical thinking, to you anybody who shows self-reflection and self-criticism is a self-hater/pessimist/sheegato/insert-any-other-insult-whilst-ignoring-the-issue-at-hand.

There's a reason why a country like Taiwan is vastly more wealthy and productive than SL, despite one having the might of China against it.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:12 am

Lol @ your uncle (silanyo) is a fail, Skywalker why you upset dee ? this is all true the reer qac (silanyo) is head over his heels nooh.

Liquid keep dreaming in your ivory towers, if you want a change be the change, armchair revolutionaries are not needed. Start a political party and change SL, raise $100k, build a business and employ the people or start a school or something. :up:
Sheeko Sheeko is for females, action is for males.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Inshallah, I intend to do that. But just like a doctor can't work with a patient who's kicking and screaming, It will be bvery hard to help a people who are so deluded and ignorant.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Sanbaloolshe,

I said it long time ago, liquidhydrogen aka abdi ismail is sheegato.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Lol these guys are pathetic. Anybody who disagrees with them is a sheegato. Like I seriously care about shitty qolos. Grow the fuck up.

Ron
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ron » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:22 pm

this is the mother of free speech

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Abdi ismail,

You are sheegato just by the way you always seem helbent in rediculing our country and people you are not worthy of being called somalilander.

You have never contributed anything to Somaliland but are quick to criticize it. Anyone can yap online while sitting on their ass.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Wadani has no chance of winning and may even came third taking UCID's old position. The party failed to address national agendas and has failed to win support outside few HY camps. Their drive is not that HY deserves better but "HY is under attack" thus fear tactics. This alone alienates me as a HY of the Isaxaaq camp. HY needs to come together in the open and address honest issues that concern not only HY but all. We do not need to tell the HY populous that the wolf is chasing them but instead that the first cargo got loaded and drifted away and its time to catch up.

HY is behind and I hope my brothers don't translate this into me attacking them but telling the truth. We should have goals for the community without belittling or creating fear. This is my view. HY needs a policy of; wan uu bahanahay not wa lana cadaadiyey. Delusional people create ghost enemies and right now HY is its worst enemy.

HY has to unify for common goods and appeal to everyone. It must not hold on to past issues. HY became like the violent prisoner that was tranquilized. I think its time to rebuild, regroup and admit that HY today is zero. No need for empty bravado boasting. What it was is irrelevant just as what Arabs were under Islamic Empire's golden era is today irrelevant.

UCID stands no chance either because will people vote for Faisal or Jamal? Who will be President? Two Presidents? They should come up with an answer and clear one. They failed to define their leadership structure.

Kulmiye needs to win but they have to restore harmony with the Muse Bihi camp if they are to have landslide victory. Small victory will not be enough to appease the hungry camps of UCID and Wadani. The result may go to the Guurtis. They could be forced to form a unity government with one of the opposition.

Ras Hawdian

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:41 am

"You are not a Somalilander because your opinion is different to mine". Got it. It's funny how this didn't come up before, but suddenly when I see the country and what it is, I'm no longer a part of my own country and people? Lol Is Somaliland a club? Because if it is, it certainly has more leavers than joiners. Don't tell me what I am and aren't. :up:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:59 am

"You are not a Somalilander because your opinion is different to mine". Got it. It's funny how this didn't come up before, but suddenly when I see the country and what it is, I'm no longer a part of my own country and people? Lol Is Somaliland a club? Because if it is, it certainly has more leavers than joiners. Don't tell me what I am and aren't. :up:
Ur a sheegato mate. I didnt see ur face at the event In the alleyway in hayes.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:02 am

Personally you being a Somalilander is not a question and anybody who says otherwise has axe to grind. The issue with you is not where you from its what you say; you seem to point out problems after after problems and never a solution. Your like a doomsayer who can only ever see negatives in everything. You might argue its the truth but rather than spending your time and energy on focusing on problems why not deliver solutions and if you think those in charge are not doing the right thing ALL the time can you tell us what should be done......

Solutions; LiquidHydrogen is what we want from our educated classes. Its easy finding problems..

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:15 am

You only see the negatives I point out because you don't want to admit the simple truth - SL has failed in both Political and dconomic matters. I post dozens of topics on how to fix the issues and offer countless solutions snd remedies. You are not interested. Fair enough, lakiin don't obfuscate my position and claim I'm overly negative about Somaliland or somalis. I'm not overly negative, I'm painfully blunt. Are you children? Why should I sugar coat the truth? Do you think british people sugarcaot what they think about their government?

But then again I'm talking to people who were celebrating when Sheffield City Council "recognized" Somaliland. I wish some of you just opened up a book once in a while. Ignorance + zero ambition is a killer. Don't worry I will be out of your hair if that's what you want. Maybe your grand kids will still be posting May 18 pics from qurbaha 40 years from now.

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:14 am

I want to see what they would do. I mean Kulmiye are just making promises and paying people of. Most of their "accomplishments" are recent when close to elections.

Silyano is tooo old to be in office. And I hate their paying of and giving positions to any tom ceeb and harry who make a militia and vow to join Somalia.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Liquid your as responsible of getting Somaliland out of its current state as I am. So implementation of solutions are as much as your responsibility as mine. Pointing problems is one thing actually implementing it is another

One point I agree is our people were the best in 'danta guud'. For example the danta guud we had in common is why we kicked the faqash out.
Now it seems it's 'danta gaar' or every man on its own.
Unfortunately some of our government supports this

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.