Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the document of the grand conference of northern clans 1991

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

the document of the grand conference of northern clans 1991

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:22 am

Finally I found the northern clans grand conference held in buroa 1991 where the clan elders and politicians of the north somalia agreed to reclaim their sovereignty and independence,I would love that every Somalilander keep this document and show it to people who try to oppose somaliland and spread lies such as Somaliland was declared by a single clan, or that conference was to stop inter war and make peace only,NO ......WE ALL CLANS OF THE SOMALI WAQOOYI AGREED TO DECLARE A NEW STATE CALLED THE REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND, :sland: :sland: :sland:

Note: can someone tell me how to attach a photo to a topic...!!....i am kinda new to this site, once i click on Img i got something like this...........so how to upload a photo from my pc.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Re: the document of the grand conference of northern clans 1

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:53 am

Upload it on tinypic.

Choose the forum/board format and then you'll see many different links, post the link that's made for forum boards here.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 am

Oh my god, this proofs everything. Why wasn't this shown to the UN or Obama? Ictiraaf coming in few weeks, because this is the holy grail of independence.

I just have one question about this legally binding document, was is't signed over during Khat session as is common there? :)

Someone should personally hand deliver this to Obama, the UK prime minister and that Indho-Yar fella at the UN. ;)

GenkinMaru

Postby GenkinMaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 am

What this proofs is the flip-flopping nature of the dullhos and their treacherous traits.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 am

Oh my god, this proofs everything. Why wasn't this shown to the UN or Obama? Ictiraaf coming in few weeks, because this is the holy grail of independence.

I just have one question about this legally binding document, was is't signed over during Khat session as is common there? :)

Someone should personally hand deliver this to Obama, the UK prime minister and that Indho-Yar fella at the UN. ;)

Why don't you liberate your women and girls who are being molested and abused by AMISOM troops? Mise adigana way ku faraxumeeyeen and you don't have the guts to address it?

Somaliland was the first Somali state to gain independence, no matter how hard you try to dismiss the legitimacy of our state, history will always prove you wrong.

Now gtfo you filthy Walaweyn cunt.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 am

can you pm me the transcript?

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:29 am

Hey settle down kiddo, I am on your side. I too am against Wanlaweyns, Faqash, Mooryaans and the Barawaani cad cads. :)

Why don't you come on over to my place sxb, and we can talk over this on some Khat? ;)

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 am

Hey settle down kiddo, I am on your side. I too am against Wanlaweyns, Faqash, Mooryaans and the Barawaani cad cads. :)

Why don't you come on over to my place sxb, and we can talk over this on some Khat? ;)

xildiid will kindly order hyena meat takeaway from the Chinese specially for you :D :up:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks a lot brother Xildiid,....i followed your instructions and it worked out,

here is the document:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am

I have it on a pdf format as well, if you i can upload it but how to attach a pdf to the topic can i also use the same site tinypic

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 am

You shouldn't have posted this "Top Secret Document" on a Wanlaweyn site. It should've been only for the eye's of the world community.

I am going to chew 10 marduufs and jawaans of Khat, in honor of this new found document. Wish u guys could join me. :)

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 am

Gamer you're a pathetic creature. Your Bantu overlords that rape your women and girls call you the shame of Africa yet you're obsessed with SL instead of fixing your country.

Why don't you grow some and do something for your people?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:54 pm

You shouldn't have posted this "Top Secret Document" on a Wanlaweyn site. It should've been only for the eye's of the world community.

I am going to chew 10 marduufs and jawaans of Khat, in honor of this new found document. Wish u guys could join me. :)

This site is not a walanweyn site the 2 founders of Somalinet were an isaaq hj and darood mj

The website is not called Somalianet i have seen u made ridiculous claim trying to claim Somalinet as a walanweyn fiefdom with your isbaaros and cunta xumadadi. its called Somali net wax ka dhexeya umada afka Somaliga ku hadasha.

Qad baad ku walaatay i know north America qaad idin ma so gaadho 100 dollar baad ku qayishaan ciidi ba so dhawo and u want to chew frustrations .com :lol: :lol:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 pm

I like this Khalid guy. According to him, everyone is Isaaq. LoooL.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:35 pm

This site is not a walanweyn site the 2 founders of Somalinet were an isaaq hj and darood mj

The website is not called Somalianet i have seen u made ridiculous claim trying to claim Somalinet as a walanweyn fiefdom with your isbaaros and cunta xumadadi. its called Somali net wax ka dhexeya umada afka Somaliga ku hadasha.

Qad baad ku walaatay i know north America qaad idin ma so gaadho 100 dollar baad ku qayishaan ciidi ba so dhawo and u want to chew frustrations .com :lol: :lol:

This is coming from Khalid Ali aka Xaaji Xunjuf who practically lives on the forum known as Somaliaonline.

Kaani Waa munaafiq waale kkkkkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.