Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

These people are not Isaaq.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Re: These people are not Isaaq.

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 pm

It was not quick, it took me 4 years to realize the truth and today I'm enlightened.

technogc

Postby technogc » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Isaaqs gotta stick together. Just look at Somalia :Heh:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Isaaqs gotta stick together. Just look at Somalia
Thats what Xildiid wants, he just doesn't know who to stick with :pac:

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Funny but also very childish topic. This topic is about one thing and that is; "you don't agree with my views so you're not Isaac".

But I told you not so long ago "the damage has already been done" :steviej:

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 pm

^^^Xildiid is paranoid guy. He is not mentally stable and I will get him to be removed not only from Isaaq but Somalinet forum for two months. He fked with the wrong person this time.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:01 pm

I connect the dots and it was all from a logical point of view.

Calling me crazy won't negate the fact that You're a sheegato, a big time sheegato.

Are you going to cry to the Mods? :pac:

They could permanently ban my nick I could care less but it won't change the fact that you're sheegato.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 pm

^^^Xildiid is paranoid guy. He is not mentally stable and I will get him to be removed not only from Isaaq but Somalinet forum for two months. He fked with the wrong person this time.
Saxib I dont think its paranoia. I think majority of IPG thinks you aren't who you say you are and because of your old threads. They will always treat you with suspicion. So you might as well be real with yourself.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Sacjaabshe,

It's only that paranoid clown and he is finished. He dug his own hole and I'm sending him deep down. Game over time for him to take time off Snet and reflect on his life. All these Snettin made him a paranoid individual who thinks snet is real.

Adiga malmahan kuman arag. Where is the little maqayad?

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Below are my stern words of wisdom to you, I wanted you to understand you aren't and wont be fully fledged IPG member and you will always be treated with suspicion.

"Basically I realized that you was dopey and saxibada ba lagu diri karo. So I used to laugh at your threads and give you a thumbs up here and there and you used to carry on till you got banned. Kept my hands clean whilst you was doing all the dirty work. You got banned so many times that you switched sides which proves you lack credibility and whoever abuses the most aa u niikinaa. BTW I am not looking for acceptance from anyone here :lol:. "
:wow:

"Again I told you I needed you unbanned so you could diss the people aa manta u niikisid. But like a dameer you only understand abuse and once you had enough abuse you switched sides and began dissing south. Either way they'll still treat you with suspicion"

:meles:

Man was I right in my stern words of wisdom and warning to you :sitdown:

Hawdian remember we can communicate privately via pm or other possible diplomatic back channels such conveying your message to a trusted source and I will respond via that trusted source of yours. Confidentially will be the least of your worries. I know you feel like you sold out you and betrayed everything you stand for (politicly). I view you as a traveler who lost his values along a treacherous inhospitable winy road of tahrib. Gashaamo is a long way away from Australia ole kid.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Sacjaabshe ninyo niicda iga la hadh. You and I share nothing in common but I wanna come for some tea in your little maqayad. Share the pic nigga.

I'm not interested adopting you.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Okay....
It can be hard batting for the team you truly hate :smugfavre:

hunterKING
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hunterKING » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Pic? I want a pic.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Saacjanse why do you want him to diss somalilanders , ur one insecure person, why does it hurt you if he dissses southerners ileen u claim ur isaaq.,u dont make allot of sense , by the way this is not about dissing cay waxba ma tarto eeh is qancin iyo hadal wax ku ool ah ba wax tara.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Saacjabshe is my former cheerleader he wants to shine again under my shadow. He gets sanctification from when I differ with fellow Isaac brothers. He is strange. He feels he is in heaven if I cyber bleed an Idoor bro. He only shows up when there is rift like vultures. He is a dark individual who fits into no where.

He is a crow.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Khalid you sound very convincing laakin hawdian doesn't feel like THE hawdian. You see if people say I aint isaaq it doesnt matter to me. It wont get to me, whereas when hawdian is accused of not being isaaq he feels like his work is not appreciated, if he disses sl then it will be an immediate ban. He is in between a rock and a hard place as the saying. So I am saying "be yourself" that's all.

It doesnt hurt me, I am simply reaching out and letting him kno he doesn't have to be a hostage.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.