Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

These people are not Isaaq.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: These people are not Isaaq.

Postby Hawdian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 am

^^There is Google search or Yahoo answers. I didn't come here to get validation from some troll who takes Somalinet to heart. Ninyo take time off and return back to the real world. Somalinet is just good entertainment.

No one is here to ask you which habar you're or what you are after that. Kalsooni isku qab oo dadka kale la shekeyso. No one appointed you as the Director of Isaaq Birth and Dirth Registry Department. Right now you made big fool of yourself and no one is ever going to take you serious but I ask them to understand you're highly emotional person who struggles to separate reality from the cyber world.

Cadi iska dhiig oo cadi uu shekeyso. We don't care about habro or which sub-sub. You're a cyber username and your thought. That's all you are wearing in this cyber world.

Chill out kid. Mesha wad ku xiiqday walee. You filled up two posts each over 6 pages about "Hawdian is not isaaaqqqqqeeey alla jabayeeey...so yacaay..." Damn.

Ras

hunterKING
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hunterKING » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:55 am

Can I be Isaaq? This won't be the first time you adopted shisheeye.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 am

The level of paranoia of this thread

:damn:

Can I be Isaaq? This won't be the first time you adopted shisheeye.
I wouldn't recommend you to associate scumbag ISAAQS

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:14 am

LeJusticier,

Our friend Xildiid is going through a phase. Tomorrow he may say you're French croissant by the name of Jalaaludin since you can spit some French :)

This topic is harmless compared to his complete melt down in another one in Generals. He called me every name under the sun like a divorced woman. Let's hope he can sleep this one and tomorrow when he wakes up he can put himself together, pray Fajr and go back to the real world.

Ras

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 am

LeJusticier,

Our friend Xildiid is going through a phase. Tomorrow he may say you're French croissant by the name of Jalaaludin since you can spit some French :)

This topic is harmless compared to his complete melt down in another one in Generals. He called me every name under the sun like a divorced woman. Let's hope he can sleep this one and tomorrow when he wakes up he can put himself together, pray Fajr and go back to the real world.

Ras

Ka yar quraan ha la saaro. I think Warsheikh knows his address. Btw. who's Daff? I like his/her sound good debater.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 am

Funny but also very childish topic. This topic is about one thing and that is; "you don't agree with my views so you're not Isaac".

I wonder who appointed the child who started this childish post as the CEO of "Isaaq Birth and Marriage Registry Department".

Every day you will meet a clown. Don't be surprised tomorrow if Xildiid doesn't say: "Waryadhahen wallahi I disowned my first cousin after I discovered that he was not Isaaq. We went out for coffee and instead of putting 3 teaspoons of sugar in his Latte, he added only 2. Wallahi he is sheegato. BE AWARE".

This kid needs break from Somalinet. He takes everything to heart and thinks if one avoids meaningless questions on a troll website or doesn't even know the answers about jiir iyo aboor miyi iska fadhiya, one is not Isaaq. Something is wrong with our brother but I pray for him. I really am kind to him like most Isaaq brother.

:clap:

I'm not surprised his childish topic back-fired on him big time but as a blood, I ask others to ease up on him. He just wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't understand politics. He is just a foot soldier who gets the job done. Sirta iyo siyasada weli mu fahmin.

Thanks for the thrill sxb but this low-grade post is not for me. That's my only reply.

I'm out.

Ras Hawdian-----Xildiid is more drama queen than Basra.

He is too emotional like a naag who has been dumped . more confused then aborted fetus one year he is mayle then samaale mayle then xildiid tomorrow he will be cheering for djibooty

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:22 am

Ka yar quraan ha la saaro. I think Warsheikh knows his address. Btw. who's Daff? I like his/her sound good debater.
Daff?? Hhhm adigaba shegaya. I haven't seen him/her.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:22 am

waraabe251
How come 99% HA refused to approve your Idoorness?

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 am

Daff?? Hhhm adigaba shegaya. I haven't seen him/her.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=355849&hilit=isaaq&start=15

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:25 am

Bal naagahan aan kaga cabaadiyey ila daawada. Image

Oday LeJusticier :umad:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:14 pm

:lol:

How about we nominate a day of the week..say,..Wednesday, and let xildiid be the only Isaq in snet :pac:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:30 pm

^
Frenchy, you're not Isaaq either.

You claim Jibriil Abokor, what's your sub sub clan after Jibriil Abokor?

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 pm

^
Frenchy, you're not Isaaq either.

You claim Jibriil Abokor, what's your sub sub clan after Jibriil Abokor?
ceebta iska daa

i dont believe you can be pro somalia one year then be pro SL the next

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 pm

I was a Pan Somalist but in this world there are no common Somali interests, everyone is looking out for his and my interest is my country SL.

You're not Isaaq. :arrow:

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 pm

I was a Pan Somalist but in this world there are no common Somali interests, everyone is looking out for his and my interest is my country SL.

You're not Isaaq. :arrow:
quick way to change your views

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.