Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland and Somalia talks, so far so good

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland and Somalia talks, so far so good

Postby samatar133 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Well done to Siilaanyo and his team. Small step towards the ultimate goal for Somaliland's ambition has been taken today.
The first three points of the communique are particularly interesting. No more of the open ended talks :up:, waxa lagu heshiiyay in wada hadalada wakhti lagu jaantooyo, ariaha siyaasadda ee masiiriga ahna lagu dhiirado, those two points are music to my ears. The third point which is allowing Djibouti to participate the talks in the future if needed__ I welcome that point too but with caution. I don't particularly trust Djibouti laakiin the participation of Djibouti is likely to open gates for other more neutral countries to be invited into the talks too as mediators in the future which is always a welcome news for Somaliland.
Arinta hawadu inkastoy iyada lafteedu ahmiyad dhaaqaale oo aan sidaasba u buurnayn leedahay, aniga shakhsiyan iiguma jirto qodobada muhiimka ah. Arinta siyaasadeed ee masiiriga ah waa in sida ugu dhakhsaha badan loo gudagalaa, waxaanan rajaynayaa inay aakhirka ku dhamaan doonto in lagu heshiiyo in dadka ( reer SL) ee arinku iyaga khuseeyo afti xor ah laga qaado.
For the moment let us wait for the next session in February 2015 which is only two months away.
Last edited by samatar133 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland and Somalia talks, so far so good

Postby BigBreak » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm

dude the regime of silanyo and other members of the somaliland elite would sell our independence down a river to further their own self interests. its time the somaliland people make that sovereignty is the only game in town and anyone who thinks overwise should be executed

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:20 pm

^
:lol: try harder ninyow.
In my eyes you exhibit all signs of a pretender. Arin SL iyo madaxdeeda ku saabsan adiga kaalama doodayo.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

magici ilaahey baan nahay isaaq iyo somalilander

btw do you agree with my first post

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:39 pm

No I don't agree with your point because I don't believe Somaliland elites are going to sell SL, and i don't believe the current leaders have the ability to sell the country even if they wanted. So your paranoia is not justified.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:42 pm

LoL don't trust the Wanlaweyns sxb. They are probably doing something underhanded. Iska ilaaliya.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:58 pm

LoL don't trust the Wanlaweyns sxb. They are probably doing something underhanded. Iska ilaaliya.

wanlawein have proven they are not capable of doing anything for the last 30 years, no need to worry about you guys, you are about as smart and cunning as a piece of wood

SayyidUmar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SayyidUmar » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:01 pm

bye bye somaliland....

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:22 am

bye bye somaliland....
stop proving my theory that HY are secret unionist scumbags :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:08 am

Somaliland is shit. At this point I wouldn't mind being part of Somalia. Somaliland is led by bunch of power hungry sadist clowns.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:00 pm

^^^your only trying to wind up your foes. :)

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Somaliland is shit. At this point I wouldn't mind being part of Somalia. Somaliland is led by bunch of power hungry sadist clowns.
well you would say that as a typical wanlaweyn loving rat who treacherously would be a unionist. what I don't get however is that why you would want to get into bed with the barbaric people of zoomalia who are composed of faqash terrorists, mooryaan looters etc - its akin to lying down alongside a dog only to catch fleas :lol:

somaliland as a nation and a state are way superior than zoomalia in every, we are 'dad karti ah' and if not independence then a union with rising power ethiopia makes more sense

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Qabyaaladu kolba halkaad ka isticmaasho ayay ku dhigta .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

As samatar said refenrendum is the ultimate solution. Walaweyns can not escape that reality, but they may say oki Dir/isaqs you win but we want to referndum in sool and sanaag only.

Here is my theory

1. We should never ever accept special referndum for harti towns only, we should accept General referendum in all sool and sanaag BUT we must first explore nugal valley and every inch of sool sanaag in search of Oil, Gold and other minerals. If we find any sign of resources our government should launch a great campaign to educate dhulbahante and warsangeli youth so that they can wisely decide to share their wealth with 15 million unproductive greedy walaweyns or to remain here in somaliland with 3.5 million wealthier progressive brothers. There is no doubt that they are better off staying with us any way.

Plan B

we can say no to any kind of referendum and stay de facto if what we are loosing is hard to give up. How ever we must prapare for deady wars because I know As soon as somalia stands on its own feet they will start to fund the proxy wars in sool sanaag and awdal regions. we need to develop our military capability right now especially air and naval forces.
Last edited by theyuusuf143 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:56 pm

don't worry yusuf somaliland alone can take out and colonize all of the wild beast known as zoomalia if needs be

however if arab sandniggers start backing wanlaweyn then we can rely on our brotherly ally ethiopia under the shield of anti somaalism :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.