Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re: An Open letter to Bashiir Nuur Bidaar.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 pm

I don't know why xplaya and other people are trying to have a serious conversation with kacaanists. They will never ever admit their wrongdoings. Waa dad wada gudaafad ah oo qurun ah. My own father lost all his hanti he worked hard for when there was a huge fire in bacadlaha xamarweyne in 84, The kacaan gave order to not extinguish the fire because the majority of the business owners where Hawiye. He also got arrested in was put in godka jilicow he still has scars in his head and still suffers from the hard beating. My adeeros got sent to fight in SL by force and AUN one of them never made it. I got close family members who lost all their land because of Hantiwadaag. Walahi o bilahi i'm not even done yet there is so much that happened to my immediate family. And we got people here in somalinet portraying those days as a golden era. That filthy kacaan's wrongdoings ilaa iyo maantatan somaliya wey ka kabsan la'dahay. If i as an Hawiye can admit USC did alot of wrong things how hard can it be for kacaanists to admit they fucked up and is responsible for what triggered the civil war? Come on it's not that hard waxaase cad iney ku qanacsan yihiin wixii dhacay and as long as things are like that expect no peace in somalia.
:lol: Stop behaving as a victim ninyahow, that is un-Hawiye.

'Waa nala dhacay iyo waa nala laayay' hadalkaas dadka lagu yaqaan way joogaane, adna mahaaga joog sxb.

You want me to post a video of how some Hawiye elders are calaacaling after receiving that special treatment from AMISOM.

I think you remember this picture..

Since you're trying to make fun of Isaaq, I hope your entire family and sub clan is subjected to state terrorism. It's easy to talk tough and act up.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:08 am

is Marques a Hawiye?

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 am

He's a Hawiye with subtle love for the Swine.

He and this other character by the name of GeoSeven are hardcore undercover clanist but 9 times out of 10 they manage to hide it and unless you read between the lies, I mean lines you'll miss their intentions.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:56 am

:lol Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to Daroods and always bang on about war crimes. Do you think sadeboi will suddenly change his viewpoint about kacaanka if you throw all these Amnesty Int. reports at him? Cuqdadlooshin wax ragga ku dhaca ma ahan. Just look at the the thread subject, a fella called Bidaar who a northerner is calaacaling about, only to have been killed and humiliated by USC. Settle your beef on the battlefield sxb (case in point why is Morgan still walking free whilst Isaaq look on?) and have your opponents feeling bitter. Words mean nothing.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 am

much about nothing. just an itching Hawiey arse.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:42 am

I could care less about ilma Doofaar but if one doesn't challenge their false narrative it will become the consensus reality.

The Waaberi dude is Ciise from Ethiopia and not Isaaq or "northerner" i.e from SL.

We already defeated the 26th and 21th division, foreign mercenaries and all kinds of filth through an honorable war. Unlike the USC who only fought Afweyne's red berets and Doofaar militia & civilians. The SNM opposed revenge killings.
Isaak refugees we interviewed expressed anger at the stiff warnings they received from the SNM not to take revenge against civilian non-combatants who were not involved in the war. When non-Isaak civilians were armed, the SNM regarded them as an integral part of the government's fighting forces, and as such, legitimate targets to attack.
For the Faqash remnants of today who are pushing their luck, it will come down to the gun trust me and the SL government won't be able to stop it.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:25 am

I agree with abakar

The whole point of this writer is why bashir(supposedly a son of a man who worked for siyaad barre) be a political candidate in somalia?

Who hasn't worked for the old regime?

Siyad barre has committed atrocities in the mj towns and nomads, in hiiraan even against mx who many of them were part of the scholars and some of them spent in prison with omar arte, jeele like gen massale

He was a dictator and killed every body who stood on his way regardless his clan

We forgot this bc he's gone no one else can be blamed for his atrocities unless we bring to the justice every body who worked with him from waqooyi to koonfur!.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 am

^
Sheeko Walaweyn.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 am

For some one who's confined to enclave narratives!

Ex boss of security forces is innocent bc of his clan!!
"Service in the Barre government

In the last years of the Barre government, during the 1980s, Kahin was the highest-ranking National Security Service (NSS) officer in Berbera"

If this guy is innocent than siyad barre is ennocent!
Somaliland Web http://www.oocities.org/somalilandfr/article178.html

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:05 pm

I'm against this logic of targeting certain folks for their clans not for their deads

The syrian opposition were winning the battle until they rejected welcoming the ex baathist officers in the security and political sectors for fear of getting infiltrated and also changing the political system including "the baathist flag" and adopting the "independence flag"

This has made 10 million syrians from all the society to protect the regime "who protects them"

Yes bassar got a help from hizbullah and iran but he has wide loyalists in every region and that's why he captured back all the towns he lost them earlier, even the kurds are allied with him!

In iraq, soon after the fall of saddam, all the ex baathist officers were exluded from public service by parliament law regardless of their origins and sects until the US pressured on the govt so that iraq can be stronger without her presence!

If we apply this logic(ex kacaan officers) to the somali situation how can you say this one is innocent and that one is criminal?

Kahin was directly connected to siyaad barres office, how come he's innocent? Bc of his qabiil?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03538.html

A syrian writer asks why only the army gernerals? Not included the security officers and politicians!
http://www.syrrevnews.com/archives/49043

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:22 pm

There are no evidence out there proving that Dahir Riyale Kahin committed crimes and the article you posted mentions how Riyaale saved the lives of few Isaaq civil servants in Berbera that were accused of working with the SNM.

Now tell me, how is Afweyne Barre innocent?

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I don't know why xplaya and other people are trying to have a serious conversation with kacaanists. They will never ever admit their wrongdoings. Waa dad wada gudaafad ah oo qurun ah. My own father lost all his hanti he worked hard for when there was a huge fire in bacadlaha xamarweyne in 84, The kacaan gave order to not extinguish the fire because the majority of the business owners where Hawiye. He also got arrested in was put in godka jilicow he still has scars in his head and still suffers from the hard beating. My adeeros got sent to fight in SL by force and AUN one of them never made it. I got close family members who lost all their land because of Hantiwadaag. Walahi o bilahi i'm not even done yet there is so much that happened to my immediate family. And we got people here in somalinet portraying those days as a golden era. That filthy kacaan's wrongdoings ilaa iyo maantatan somaliya wey ka kabsan la'dahay. If i as an Hawiye can admit USC did alot of wrong things how hard can it be for kacaanists to admit they fucked up and is responsible for what triggered the civil war? Come on it's not that hard waxaase cad iney ku qanacsan yihiin wixii dhacay and as long as things are like that expect no peace in somalia.
:lol: Stop behaving as a victim ninyahow, that is un-Hawiye.

'Waa nala dhacay iyo waa nala laayay' hadalkaas dadka lagu yaqaan way joogaane, adna mahaaga joog sxb.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Lol I'm not stupid to take the account of a pro-govt website!

Do you know what means being a branche director of NSS?
This is his predecessor
http://www.somalilandpatriots.com/print-5380-0

Under rayale was its worst time 1988-91

"One day in mid-August [1988], Dahir Rayaale, head of the NSS, came to our ice plant and took my father away. They also arrested one of the watchmen, an old man, Farah Badeh Gheedi. They were detained in the police station, accused of talking about the prospects of the SNM coming to Berbera. " Abdifatah Abdillahi Jirreh"
http://www.hiiraan.com/2003/jan03/op/raqiya.htm

It seems like you believe in this retard logic "he's innocent bc of his clan"

Saved their lives by arresting them and not executing them wtflol

"Politicians with ties to the NSS

Controversy surrounds the activities of the NSS, as well as those politicians who served in or assisted the NSS during the Barre regime. This is a partial list of Somali politicians who had known or alleged ties to the NSS:

Abdiqasim Salad Hassan TNG President of Somalia (2001–2004); as Interior Minister under Siad Barre, was head of the NSS.
Ali Mohammed Ghedi TFG Prime Minister of Somalia (2004–present); alleged agent/informer.
Hassan Abshir Farah TFG Prime Minister of Somalia (2001–2003), Minister of Fisheries (2004–present); allegedly cooperated with the NSS as regional governor in Barre government.
Dahir Riyale Kahin President of Somaliland (2003–2010) served as the NSS station chief in Berbera.[6]
Hasan Muhammad Nur Shatigadud TFG Minister of Finance (2005–present); President of Southwestern Somalia (2002–present); Colonel in the NSS[7]
Ismail Omar Guelleh, President of Djibouti since 1999, was reportedly trained by the NSS.
Foreign politicians
Former Ethiopian president Meles Zenawi and Eritrean president Isayas Afewerki were also alleged to have had with the NSS. IRIN news wrote, citing an unnamed former official of Somalia, that: "Meles knew Somalia very well, as he lived in Mogadishu when he was a liberation leader in the 1980s. Meles and Eritrean leader Isayas Afewerki “lived together in a villa behind Tawfiq Hotel, north Mogadishu, and were handled by the National Security Service, provided with travel documents and Somali passports, trained and given a Tigrayan radio frequency”, a former senior Somali government official told IRIN".[8]"

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Enough with the Walaweyn gibberish..

Show me evidence that Riyaale ordered extrajudicial killings or that he killed people. He was the director of the NSS branch in Berbera in late 80's but he had no power whatsoever. It was just a title, others were pushing the strings.

If he was guilty the SNM would slaughter him publicly just like they slaughtered Isaaq traitors both men and women that worked for Afweyne against their own people. If SNM killed Isaaq they wouldn't spare non Isaaqs and they didn't.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Your contradicting yourself!

If your agree that he was the boss of the security forces in berbera in the late 80s, then he's responsible of every horrible thing that took place in berbera and around it under this period of time!

Its like saying what's your proof of this infertile woman being entered by her husband bc she has no kids?

The proof is the marriage

The same way the proof is his post: taliyaha nabad sugida berbera!

Read the letter of his predicessor making all the reports relating to berbera and SNM

Wtf no logic at all here so I'm out!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.