Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anti-Somaliland Diaspora Black List

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: Anti-Somaliland Diaspora Black List

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Evol, an idooor from Hargiesa/Berbera. She does not give a F about Somaliland and goes there to take pictures for FB and go back. Should do 1000 hour of community service

Those are the few landers I know here who shamelessly stand against their country and work to bring it down.

But they shall fail miserably. :down:

lol :sland:

My dear. If you want to complain about me, please come home and do better than I am. Sending remittance does not count. Lol @FB pics. You forgot instagram, snapchat and Snet. :D

You should be more preoccupied with making life better for your fellow Somalis than whether or not we decided to join your after school club. :up:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Looooooool hoobariska darling. Why are you getting so worked up?

Rambie....subxanAllah, your language is disgusting. Shame on you.

RedPanther

Postby RedPanther » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Waraabe, Xildiid will pray Saalatul Jumca in Garoowe this friday. :damn:
Yh in Garowe central prison. Feel free to visit or send him a postal order.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:08 pm

As I said before, I am your dad. You are one of my many illegitimate kids

Go ask you whoore mom about me you fking idoor show me some respect you fking garac I brought you into this world you ungrateful bastard

I'll bang you mom again & fk her in the eye, I don't mind having bastard kids like you running around with no bambers

Or perhaps you would want an uncle/brother relative. In this case I'll pound you grandmother and hit two birds with a single stone

If she was dead 'll revive her back to life. My sperm can do wonders with the right timing. After all, you got out that pu.ssy in a one piece do you?

Now be a good boy and pretend you don't hear anything till I finish my job Ok son?

Your clan cidaagale is confined in few neighborhoods in Hargiesa. That's the true definition of langabnism sxb :mrgreen:

Now clean up after me & suck up the remaining spots of sperm on the ground and fk out of my thread before I make your hairy ass pregnant :lol:
Interesting ....

U calling ciidagale laangaab, u must be kidding mate. Aint no one more landheer than the great ciidagale. Again. Who the fok are u.

u must be one of them lowcasts that no one heard about, like some of teh qabiils been mentioned in this thread

RedPanther

Postby RedPanther » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:10 pm

As I said before, I am your dad. You are one of my many illegitimate kids

Go ask you whoore mom about me you fking idoor show me some respect you fking garac I brought you into this world you ungrateful bastard

I'll bang you mom again & fk her in the eye, I don't mind having bastard kids like you running around with no bambers

Or perhaps you would want an uncle/brother relative. In this case I'll pound you grandmother and hit two birds with a single stone

If she was dead 'll revive her back to life. My sperm can do wonders with the right timing. After all, you got out that pu.ssy in a one piece do you?

Now be a good boy and pretend you don't hear anything till I finish my job Ok son?

Your clan cidaagale is confined in few neighborhoods in Hargiesa. That's the true definition of langabnism sxb :mrgreen:

Now clean up after me & suck up the remaining spots of sperm on the ground and fk out of my thread before I make your hairy ass pregnant :lol:
Interesting ....

U calling ciidagale laangaab, u must be kidding mate. Aint no one more landheer than the great ciidagale. Again. Who the fok are u.

u must be one of them lowcasts that no one heard about, like some of teh qabiils been mentioned in this thread

News flash: All ya iidors are langaab.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah he must be kidding eidagale is the kings of isaaq. sorry sultan Image

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:39 pm

I say add Ismail87 to that list. That khatumite desert-dweller should never be allowed to touch carrada dahabka ah!!

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:28 pm

I say add Ismail87 to that list. That khatumite desert-dweller should never be allowed to touch carrada dahabka ah!!

by replying to this useless thread are you are advocating its authenticity ? :|

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:54 pm

This young blood has barely earned his stripes and now he is posting threads calling people to account on waxaan looga shan iyo toban ahayn. It is too bad this is virtual world otherwise hoobariiska kan yar suunkiisa ayuu ku Muslimin lahaa and Evol would probably karbash him with hair dacas. It is just too bad kid has safety of the internet and can spew malayacni without consequence.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Allah has bestowed the son of man with intellect to navigate through life. No one has the right to demand what and how people use those God given faculties except their creator. The OP of this thread is nothing more than bored teenage boy who perhaps is locked up in his upstairs room for refusing to do the chores his wonderful single mother assigned him to.

You guys are giving him legitimacy by actually honoring him with replies.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Allah has bestowed the son of man with intellect to navigate through life. No one has the right to demand what and how people use those God given faculties except their creator. The OP of this thread is nothing more than bored teenage boy who perhaps is locked up in his upstairs room for refusing to do the chores his wonderful single mother assigned him to.

You guys are giving him legitimacy by actually honoring him with replies.

:up: :up: :sland:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Image @ This thread

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Thugga your a moderator inadeer ciyaalkan maad iga qaban before i sabaaxadeed them

gulaid111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby gulaid111 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:58 am

You forgot to add Le Justicier :dj:
Not that we hate Somaliland, we are just well aware that Isaaq project ain't going anywhere. Save yourself the disappointment Sxb

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:13 am

You forgot to add Le Justicier :dj:
Not that we hate Somaliland, we are just well aware that Isaaq project ain't going anywhere. Save yourself the disappointment Sxb
Where is hodan when we need her lool. Gulaid You are already included in the black list, I just wanna add that you should also face extra charges because you look more cagdheer than isaaq fal ciyaadu billah ! :meles:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.