Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I pray that Somali(land) be hit with femine, natural disasters, and no peace as long as people are this merciless

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I pray that Somali(land) be hit with femine, natural disasters, and no peace as long as people are this merciless

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 am

naclad ba ku taala waxa daga Burco ..

I think there's an international animal welfare..I will contact them..I know AbdiMalik's email ..ill shame them to do something for this animal...

how about that government worker AbdiMalik contacted and who deliberately misled him..alla waxaan ka baryayaa ninkaas iyo wixii la mida in uu lafta dheer ka jebo oo uu paralyzed for life noqdo... :pacspit: :pacspit:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I pray that Somali(land) be hit with femine, natural disasters, and no peace as long as people are this merciless

Postby original dervish » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:31 am

One of my aims is to start a Donkey home in Somalia.
These donkey's work tirelessly for their masters for years and years....and then thrown out to die when their lives energy is finished.
I reckon I'd get more funding for my donkey rescue NGO than for an orphanage. :)

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I pray that Somali(land) be hit with femine, natural disasters, and no peace as long as people are this merciless

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:53 am

This was an abandoned donkey after got hit by a car- somebody made a video about the dire situation it was in. A leg had to be amputated.

Maanta waxa daaweyn qalliin ah oo Lug lagu jaray lagu sameeyay dameer uu gaadhi jiidhay , kaas oo la keenay kulliyadda xanaanada xoolaha ee Jaamacadda , waxaanay macalimiinta , ardayda iyo isu duwaha xanaanada xoolaha ee gobolka togdheer ku sameeyeen , qalliin kaas oo qaatay dhawr saacadood kaas oo noqday mid lagu guulaystay.

you owe SL ppl an apology otherwise the medical students of Burco university will operate on you soon.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:57 am

This was an abandoned donkey after got hit by a car- somebody made a video about the dire situation it was in. A leg had to be amputated.

Maanta waxa daaweyn qalliin ah oo Lug lagu jaray lagu sameeyay dameer uu gaadhi jiidhay , kaas oo la keenay kulliyadda xanaanada xoolaha ee Jaamacadda , waxaanay macalimiinta , ardayda iyo isu duwaha xanaanada xoolaha ee gobolka togdheer ku sameeyeen , qalliin kaas oo qaatay dhawr saacadood kaas oo noqday mid lagu guulaystay.

you owe SL ppl an apology otherwise the medical students of Burco university will operate on you soon.
how you expect me to apologize when that lunatic is standing on the head of the donkey :mindblown: :mindblown:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:05 am

I reckon I'd get more funding for my donkey rescue NGO than for an orphanage. :)

I am sure you would do that through Somaliland Development Fund ,good to see you eating from SL Crumbs. :up: :sland:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:07 am

ramzy..check your inbox..

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:12 am

nothing.!!

KingOt

Postby KingOt » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:12 am

the rights of animals are less important in a country where people sometimes struggle for food. people > animals

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 am

nothing.!!
I was basically gonna ask you ..where did you get them pics?

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 am

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 am

Menace,

I didn't know you know how to pray. News to me.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:50 am

Menace,

How could you even tell when you are "waaliCas".."CrazyRed"

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:52 am

Menace,

:pac: :deadrose:

Ur always funny my ngga.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 am

Menace,

Ur always funny my ngga.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:16 am

Menace,

Ur always funny my ngga.
:sadbron: :ohhh:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.