Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How big is the non somali population in SL?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Macasaro

How big is the non somali population in SL?

Postby Macasaro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

Last night i was on instagram and i came across these Syrian n Palestinian guys instagrams, they were living like landers chewing qaad in hargeisa with the dhalinyara and swimming in berbera . Then i saw another group of yemenis and some of their kids on their way to school. I went to school with some indians back in SL 2. I know there is a big number of them but i want to know how many percentage of the population do they make up, refugees, aylum seeker or not?

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: How big is the non somali population in SL?

Postby Bandit » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:58 am

There is 20% bantu :holdup:
30% oromo :dwill:
50% isaaq females :steviej:
you might be asking what happened to the male population in somaliland? Well such creatures don't exist in somaliland :blessed:

Macasaro

Postby Macasaro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:12 am

you might be asking what happened to the male population in somaliland? Well such creatures don't exist in somaliland :blessed:
Waan gartay, wax kale maku daraysaa??

Hibonuraa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hibonuraa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:50 pm

horta kan maxaa ka sii ah :?

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:54 pm

There is a new, fast-growing village in the east of Somaliland populated by Palestinian refugees called Tal Xamaas. If Iidoor are not careful, they will have Qassam madaafiic raining on them from the new Dhulo-Hamas hybrid alliance in Sool within a generation.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Well, I bet they are less than Somalia. :mrgreen:

Macasaro

Postby Macasaro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Well, I bet they are less than Somalia. :mrgreen:
Lol rambie the sad truth is we're leaving while none somalis r moving to our lands take a look at this short documentary

Afghans, pakis, indians and ethiopians r doing what somalis think waa ceeb n they're getting payed smh
http://www.channel4.com/news/returning- ... somaliland

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Last night i was on instagram and i came across these Syrian n Palestinian guys instagrams, they were living like landers chewing qaad in hargeisa with the dhalinyara and swimming in berbera . Then i saw another group of yemenis and some of their kids on their way to school. I went to school with some indians back in SL 2. I know there is a big number of them but i want to know how many percentage of the population do they make up, refugees, aylum seeker or not?
Is somaliland a country where people go to? why you lying there are no syrians or anyone else there .

Macasaro

Postby Macasaro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Is somaliland a country where people go to? why you lying there are no syrians or anyone else there .

Af kanoolow waxaanad ogeyn ha isku dhex galin, thank u!

Macasaro

Postby Macasaro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:55 pm

There is a new, fast-growing village in the east of Somaliland populated by Palestinian refugees called Tal Xamaas. If Iidoor are not careful, they will have Qassam madaafiic raining on them from the new Dhulo-Hamas hybrid alliance in Sool within a generation.
Wait... isn't xamaas near sheikh? or is there another sheikh? :shock:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Stop trolling adeer. If you want to be taken seriously, try being objective sometime.

Obscene

Postby Obscene » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:49 pm

I saw a couple of photos of Syrian kids in SL. They were so cute. :blessed:

I also knew an Indian girl whose family lived in Hargeisa for generations.

BTW, can you post the instagram accounts you are talking about?

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:48 pm

There's plenty of foreigners in Somaliland, but I would say the natives still make up 90-95% of the population.

What's really interesting though is how Reer Somaliland's treatment of foreigners depends on who and where the foreigners came from :lol:
If they're Yemeni Image
If they're Palestinian Image
If they're Syrian Image
If they're Oromo Image
And if they're from the South Image

*Disclaimer: I don't condone this shit

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.