Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Take on the Xidigaha Geeska Fiasco

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

My Take on the Xidigaha Geeska Fiasco

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:00 pm

1. As the name suggest, they are for the entire Geeska Africa, not just SL
2. They should be released immediately
3. They should be publicly apologized to by the kulmiye government without conditions
4. The government does not own any one, we are not north korea
5. The government or who ever locked them, should be sacked
6. There should be an independent judicially inquiry, so shidh doesn't happen again
7. They should be able to take legal action to reclaim any revenue lost

QaxootiWaaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My Take on the Xidigaha Geeska Fiasco

Postby QaxootiWaaxid » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:11 pm

You should be arrested next. :pacspit:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:15 pm

I agree, especially faniin, they sing and perform for their fans, or goodwill. They dont have boundries. For those who disagree what about Dahabshiil, and all the business ppl from sl investing and visiting the south? These singers went there to hold a concert and earn some money, thats their livelihood. Plus if other Somali stars can sing for Sl, visit, and get invited to sing at may 18 parties, whats wrong here?

Btw not into Somali music like that. I like few tho, and not a fan of Xidigaha.
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:22 pm

QaxootiWaaxid, if u are a US citizen and have a passport, open it up and look where it say 'place of birth'.

LoL you would probably get arrested if u go there and they see Somalia as your PoB.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:36 am

I agree, especially faniin, they sing and perform for their fans, or goodwill. They dont have boundries. For those who disagree what about Dahabshiil, and all the business ppl from sl investing and visiting the south? These singers went there to hold a concert and earn some money, thats their livelihood. Plus if other Somali stars can sing for Sl, visit, and get invited to sing at may 18 parties, whats wrong here?

Btw not into Somali music like that. I like few tho, and not a fan of Xidigaha.
Waa caynkaas, laakiinse marka xoolo wasiiro kuu yahiin waad ogtahay in waxaasoo kale dhici karaan!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:27 am

This is Somaliland internal issue and concerns ONLY the people and government of Somaliland. The Hutus need to shut the fuck up

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Dont they get paid by the govt tho..??

Tbh i couldnt care. So called muscians cant even sing. Its all autotune. Feel sorry to those that actually payed big bucks

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:20 pm

1. As the name suggest, they are for the entire Geeska Africa, not just SL
3. They should be publicly apologized to by the kulmiye government without conditions
4. The government does not own any one, we are not north korea
5. The government or who ever locked them, should be sacked
6. There should be an independent judicially inquiry, so shidh doesn't happen again
7. They should be able to take legal action to reclaim any revenue lost
:damn:

They're already free sxb

Besides, Cukuse is the man who unabashedly arrested these kids with impunity is still jer*** off in his office. Besides, this has nothing to do with Kulmiye but uncivilized society have this mentality.

Sanbalolshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sanbalolshe » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Dont they get paid by the govt tho..??

Tbh i couldnt care. So called muscians cant even sing. Its all autotune. Feel sorry to those that actually payed big bucks
Adigu ciyaal say wallahi matihid miya? WTF would you know about Somali music :| ? To answer your question, they do not get paid by the government anymore. And xidigaha can actually sing except for Hamda queen who is really hot despite being obese. She needs to stop singing though, cos by god she sucks. Only a Hawiye person would pay to watch her sing. And she needs to lay off the ice cream as well. Despite all that Hawiye people go out of their way to listen/watch her sing and both Cakuse and Le Justicier admit that they jerk off to her on a regular bases.

This is Somaliland internal issue and concerns ONLY the people and government of Somaliland. The Hutus need to shut the fuck up
Waryaa Siciid dadkan aad maalin kasta iska xidh xidhaysaan for no reason joojiya niyow, waad na ceebeyseen ilaahay ha idin ceebeeyee! And if you arrest them at least have the balls to keep them in prisin for a while just so you can appear tough. The same thing happened with the yemeni qaxooti fiasco a while ago. Every time games's sister yells in Xamari accent demanding that Somaliland does this or that the government instant obeys her order :lol: :oops: , how embarrassing!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:49 am

Ninyow maskiin baa tahay. Ceeb xamar ayey taalaa. Islam iyo Somalinimo Xamar ayaa lagu kufsaday.

Somaliland is not perfect, but it sure as hell outshines that Ugandan camp.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:07 am

Ninyow maskiin baa tahay. Ceeb xamar ayey taalaa. Islam iyo Somalinimo Xamar ayaa lagu kufsaday.

Somaliland is not perfect, but it sure as hell outshines that Ugandan camp.

:pac:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:43 am

Oh Wow, the Idoors are all obsessed with Xamar.

The greatest irony in life is, 70% of all Somalis are born outside of Mogadishu.

The Isaaqs are inviting themselves another Xasuuq (genocide) in about another decade or so.

Xasuuq 1.0 was by the Daroods.

Xasuuq 2.0 would be by Hawiye.

It would probably give them another reason to play victim and cry about Somalis.

The Idoors are all obsessed with Xamar....

Even though it was Abgaals who saved them from that genocidal Siyaad bare.

The Qaldaans are pissing off alot of Somalis and its on their best interest to behave or cry about being treated as 2nd class citizens.

Waa iga talo.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:13 am

^^^ haha says the guy who is protected by amisom...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.