Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muj Muse bihi must be supported !

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Muj Muse bihi must be supported !

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:10 am

simply because he is better than biixi yonis aka darfur. the internally displaced politicians (IDPs) led by xirsi gaab are the biggest loosers. I predicted silanyo will eventually retire 2 years ago and that muse will replace him any way. the question i want to discuss with you is should kulmiye give saylici second chance or or gamble with xaglotosiye/any harti ? its very difficult decission because muuse needs big votes from the east and we know those Dblock nigguz are lazy and unfaithfull voters . saylici can bring upto 30% of awdal votes,thats good number of people. other candidates must proof that they can bring more votes. Lets see how things will be next monday.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Muj Muse bihi must be supported !

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:59 pm

The deal is done, muse refused to have a Daarood vice-president, they will continue the course and a gedabursi will be chosen.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:30 pm

The deal is done, muse refused to have a Daarood vice-president, they will continue the course and a gedabursi will be chosen.
Salaan sare Bro.

Caawa waxa ka socota xaflad weyn London Muse lagu taageerayo. Waan tegi lahaa laakiinse mardanbe ayaa laysoo sheegay.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:38 pm

He must want to win by landslide in the west I think if he choose a harti vice-president he would get alot of votes in the east I don't know why people doubt reer bari in the voting process

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Xaglatoosiye would bring more votes than Saylici Dhulos oo dhan baa ku daba faylaya laascasnood wuu gilgilay iyo Buuhoodle. Laakiin bari oo Dhami u kala hadhi maayo.

It's unfair to have Galbeed president and vice president.

Ron
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ron » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Dhulos have hablo aragti wacan

Xiis1928
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xiis1928 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:48 pm

HJ will never allow Galbeed/Galbeed ticket. Saylici is wasting his time. The sad thing is half of the Harti in the Central Committee will vote against Xaglatoosiye. Silanyo will twist arms to get a Kulmiye balance ticket (Galbeed/Bari).

Muuse is a heavy a favorite for the nomination, but I am not counting out the other Bixii. I am someone who takes pride in how to read people. Over the last few days Biixii Yonis is exuding confidence. IMO there was something fishy about the mass resignations in the Silanyo cabinet twelve days ago. Since that day Muuse has let his guard down. I will not be surprised if there is an upset on Tuesday.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Salaan sare Bro.

Caawa waxa ka socota xaflad weyn London Muse lagu taageerayo. Waan tegi lahaa laakiinse mardanbe ayaa laysoo sheegay.
C salaam bro,

Inkastoon taageeraysanay muuse bixi, ma'am tagi lahayn xafladiisa. Isaalamo dhabanada wada cadeeyey iyo hablo yar yar oo huuno huuno kugu salaamaya oo qabyaalada liqay baan ugh tagi lahaa.

In the case of Muse Bixi victory the rest of isaaq should ready themselves for years of vicious sub clannishness. The sacad muuse are notorious for such emotions, in particular the nuux ismaaciil and their urban minions the small sacad muse clans, the makaahil, cabanayaasha . Jibrijl abokor are different matter.

Although I have heard Xagle Toosiye is married to sacad muuse, I don't think muuse bixi will soften for such ridiculous relationship, among muuse's redeeming quality he is openly anti Daarood as they come, one of the last isaaq who is an expert on Daarood mood operandi.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol:

I know Nux Ismail got attitude that they feel they're better than the rest and use excessive qabyaalad nacasnima ah. Laakiinse vicious sub clannishka hada socdaa wuxuu ku egyahay shir jara'id iyo hebel oo hebel u jawaabay etc. Gurigayga waanka mamnuucay Somal tv's. Waxaan ku nacay had iyo jeer iidoor af-qudhmmunoo oo la leeyahay(hebel oo hebel si'adag ugu jawaabay).

Ma maqashay Xirsi gaab baa buug qoray? (waaya aragnimadaydii) :lol: :lol: Allah maxaa dhakh nebiga baratay. Waan iska garanayaa...kolay waa subjective opinion and bored staff.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

I know Nux Ismail got attitude that they feel they're better than the rest and use excessive qabyaalad nacasnima ah. Laakiinse vicious sub clannishka hada socdaa wuxuu ku egyahay shir jara'id iyo hebel oo hebel u jawaabay etc. Gurigayga waanka mamnuucay Somal tv's. Waxaan ku nacay had iyo jeer iidoor af-qudhmmunoo oo la leeyahay(hebel oo hebel si'adag ugu jawaabay).

Ma maqashay Xirsi gaab baa buug qoray? (waaya aragnimadaydii) :lol: :lol: Allah maxaa dhakh nebiga baratay. Waan iska garanayaa...kolay waa subjective opinion and bored staff.
Kuwaas qabyaalada meel xun bay ka gaadhay isaaqa kale waxay u haystaanba dad ajnabi ah. Waagii iigu horaysay qoladaas waxay ahayd 1997 ruwaayaddi sahra axmed ee Ottawa Canada. Aniga yo mid hy ah ayaa ka drive garaynay Toronto, gabadh Isxaaq ah baa na tidhi gabadh kale ka soo qaada Kingston oo u jirta Ottawa 3 saacadood. Waanu soon qaadnay, waxay ahayd mid yara cas oo futo buuran. Judhiiba waxay nagu bilowday reer hargaysa, reer axmed, nuux ismaaciil, waxaas.

All I knew then was sacad muuse, 3 hrs bay faan nagu waday, markii ay dagtay baan kii hy Ku idhi waar naagtu waa qoloma, lol Ku ye dee waa sacad muuse. Iga wala waxan anigu is lahaa reer axmed Kay sheegayso waa umad aan isaaq ba ahayn.

Now almost 20 years later I still have a deep mistrust for them. And I have seen a lot of shit since. Bal kuwaas oo madaxweyne meesha ka noqda ka fikir waa naagii Ku heesay " hadii nala kufsado kulmiye baanu nahay" not for siilanyo mind you it was for the future Bixi.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Xirsi haduu wax qorayaba waaba mucjiso, am looking forward to his book. Compared to faysal, Jamaal qoorgaab, the vile pimp ismaaacil faqash and cismaan Hindi and cawl faqash, in honesty xirsi is descent dude albeit been a media hound an attention whore.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Caawa waxaad i soo xusuusisay 1987. I was in Mogadishu, sitting in my frontyard of my host villa enjoying the fresh breeze, drinking a cold Isbarmuuta and listening to Ahmed Moge songs. The neighborhoods were mixed but dominated by one ethnic group (Hawiye). A ​sudden (​Habar diric wil ah xidhan) ​caught my ​eyes. Keep in mind those days Dirac was unique for reer waqooyi so Guntiino was unique for reer Koonfur.
Waxaan arkay Islaantii oo ku leh jaarkii(Abgaal/wacbuudhan) eedo reerka reer Ahmed ee xafada degan gurigoodu mee?
The wacbuudhan guy replied Axmadeey gadaal uu degan yahay. :lol:
Markaasaan islaantii u yeedhay anigu oo gurigay rabtay gaadhsiisyey. :lol: Islaantii waxaan ku idhi magacii ninka aad raadinaysid waayo xitaa anigu reer Ahmed hore uma maqal.

Yes, Hirisi is descent dude comparing to vile pimp ismaaacil and cismaan Hindi etc LAAKIINSE he's bloody someone who will do anything to get attention.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Waagii iigu horaysay qoladaas waxay ahayd 1997 ruwaayaddi sahra axmed ee Ottawa Canada. Aniga yo mid hy ah ayaa ka drive garaynay Toronto, gabadh Isxaaq ah baa na tidhi gabadh kale ka soo qaada Kingston oo u jirta Ottawa 3 saacadood. Waanu soon qaadnay, waxay ahayd mid yara cas oo futo buuran. Judhiiba waxay nagu bilowday reer hargaysa, reer axmed, nuux ismaaciil, waxaas.

All I knew then was sacad muuse, 3 hrs bay faan nagu waday, markii ay dagtay baan kii hy Ku idhi waar naagtu waa qoloma, lol Ku ye dee waa sacad muuse. Iga wala waxan anigu is lahaa reer axmed Kay sheegayso waa umad aan isaaq ba ahayn.
:dead:

Never knew there were Somalis oo Kingston degan

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Kingston Ontario, has a good university she was student there.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Yeah I was about to go there. From the way you described her, I didn't think she was a student lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.