Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Buying a home or a plantation back home SL

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Buying a home or a plantation back home SL

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:28 am

Blue libaax :Obama:

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 am

I owe a house in laas canood we had property in Afgooye(a farm) and a house in xamar and several shops in xamar also. Usc took the farm the house and shops were looted after we left and now other people own them

Basically you own a house in Laas Canood?
Yes

TheFuturist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheFuturist » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:20 pm

I owe a house in laas canood we had property in Afgooye(a farm) and a house in xamar and several shops in xamar also. Usc took the farm the house and shops were looted after we left and now other people own them

Basically you own a house in Laas Canood?
Yes
You gotta be realistic soomaaha

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:03 pm

You gotta be realistic soomaaha[/quote]

The farm was taken by mooryans with guns their isn't no way we're going to get the farm back and the shops have been destroyed and their are multiple small shops their now.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I say non. Investing in land is the biggest mistake people are making. And over valuing land especially in hargeisa is not good for the economy. You are better off investing in a business. The rewards are better. And I wish everyone else did the same, then Somaliland would prosper

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:13 pm

I owe a house in laas canood we had property in Afgooye(a farm) and a house in xamar and several shops in xamar also. Usc took the farm the house and shops were looted after we left and know other people own them

i agree that USC-hawiye militia looted many shops,farms,or houses just like daarood groups looted ,burned and destroyed property in baydhabo,galkacyo and kismayo.
but for me,my father own a house in kismayo it was under daarood militia till USC invaded kismayo ,when the courts came they still controlled it then alshabab we tried to have alshabab remove the bandits and no avail no the weak maamul in jubba cant do anything,i am sure 100% that we will get back the house because it is our property and we have all the documents necessary if peace prevails.
Now i want to ask you,do you know that the Banadir regional admin have returned 80% of the property to their rightful owners? many people were ordered to vacate the buildings and mogadishu is much richer than 1990 and that nobody wants your house anymore.
tell me why didnt you try to contact the admin? do you have the proof? if the house was given to you by siadbarre illegall then forget about it.
i personally know 30 people from daarood,isaaq who gotten their homes by mid 2008 ,renovated it and rented it to a local bussiness.this is the case in mogadishu no more of land grabbing.your farm in afgoye must be expensive by now but still there is a hope to get it back.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:15 am

I owe a house in laas canood we had property in Afgooye(a farm) and a house in xamar and several shops in xamar also. Usc took the farm the house and shops were looted after we left and know other people own them

i agree that USC-hawiye militia looted many shops,farms,or houses just like daarood groups looted ,burned and destroyed property in baydhabo,galkacyo and kismayo.
but for me,my father own a house in kismayo it was under daarood militia till USC invaded kismayo ,when the courts came they still controlled it then alshabab we tried to have alshabab remove the bandits and no avail no the weak maamul in jubba cant do anything,i am sure 100% that we will get back the house because it is our property and we have all the documents necessary if peace prevails.

Tarsan was a true visionary and a real nationalist :up:
Fat boy Muungaab a true mooryaan :down:

A hawiye having a home in Kismayo, hada sheekada igu horeysa :ohhh:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:11 pm

All the theives is downtown pretty much everyone is there

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 am

Just bought some plots in Maxamed Mooge for like $1500 a piece :D
Watch out they are thieves up in there :down:
Dadka somaliland degan waxa ugu tuugsan xaafadiina, badamadow, golgaajo iyo injirayar.
Afkaaga dheer Maxamed Mooge ka jeedi edeb ma lihide.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 am

Ooh god the thread killer has arrived.. Hit the door .. Warya Meth Grab the Mujahids cummad reer mooge waxba Maa dhaafaan

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:46 am

Ooh god the thread killer has arrived.. Hit the door .. Warya Meth Grab the Mujahids cummad reer mooge waxba Maa dhaafaan

Aishay horta doqoniimada cimri dhererkad kagaga dartay,
Markad dadka afkaga dheer la gashid ee layska kanga waabiyo ayaad ku baroorataa thread killer iyo malaayacni.
Hadad doonaysid in an waxba lagu odhan dee dadka afka hala soo gelin.
Ragan aad magacoda ku waalatey ma ihi ee nacas nimada la fadhiiso.
Tuugta Hargeisa joogta waa idinka, idinka ilbax sheegta markaa tuuga iyo hablaha shaqeyaba waa idinka ma fahantay.
Anigu dadka caydooda kuma dheereyo lknse hadad hadadka niicda ka dayn weydid shaqaan kaa qaban.
Walaahi gabadh ban ahay ragaad ku af baratay iska kaa daynayee waxad haysid soo daa.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:10 am

Blah blah blah you bore everyone to death you have been killing threads left right and centre you typed all that shit still I ain't read one word now Fadlan stop tryna get my attention I don't talk to soft fruits

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:12 am

This is the first and last time your getting a response so don't bother quoting me

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:13 am

This is the first and last time your getting a response so don't bother quoting me
Naaya quoting kaga waxba ku falimaayee is deji.
Hadii aad edeb yeelatid amaan waad iga heli hadiise aad niic reeraha la doonatid balan baan kuugu qaaday inan shaqo kaa qabto shekadu makuu dhacday.
Anigu meesha uma soo galo in aan cid maaweeliyo waa maxay caajis kad sheegaysid, ma inan kaa qoslinayad mooday.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.