Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Take On The Oromo Cannibalism man

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

My Take On The Oromo Cannibalism man

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:22 am

First of all I offer my sincere and deep condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Hamda yar (AUN, saqiir yar).

Also I do like to help the family because it did touch me deep so if anyone knows the family or how we can donate let me know. I believe we should raise $100 from each others. Times like this is the best sadaqa when a son of Adam turned into warabe and the victim is little innocent child.

I can't imagine anyone losing their beloved child in that manner.

I have no one in Togdheer nor do I know anyone.

I hear also people shouting that Oromo should be deported. It is important not first to label all Oromo. There are good, bad, evil and sick ones like this man.

You should be angry at the Somaliland Gov in particular so called Interior Minister, who happens to be my own abti. I still don't give a fcuk. He has a job and nothing personal. Apart from families protecting their own kids and homes, they live within a state and the state is obligated to provide their security and ensure sane people are coming in not mentally deranged cannibalist people.

The SL state is guilty of negligence because how come they did not know when this Oromo man entered? How come they did not know about his mental state? How many more insane people are roaming around SL?

WTF do they wear "badge" and keep themselves busy all day arresting little bloggers and individuals with a camera like Coldoon?

These are things we have to ask.

These things have to boil us and we can't just let it go and blame Oromo alone.

In terms of deportation, before you cry deportation, SL first needs immigration and citizenship laws. Forget the 1995 Egal "constitution". That is not only useless paper but very out off date now. When he compiled that together over several weeks copying from established nation without reflecting local society------only few Habro settled in SL.

Today it is much different world. There is all kinds of spillover, integration and human movement.

Do let your laws be defined by evil or the actions of few but define them based on your goods. What makes you you? Then put in place ways to protect your good and get rid off evil.

Painting all Oromo cannibals is not a law based on good but emotions based on fear, ignorance and perhaps anger.

We should not behave like savages like those in South Africa and their xenophobia attitudes. We should not drag foreigners on the streets like our Wanlawein relatives in the south.

The law based on Good must prevail and good heads.

The good Oromo should be given opportunity to be Landers while the evil ones and those that do not fit into these set of laws based on good should be deported.

Before deportation there should be control, containment and prevention laws.

SL remains open as Dulcaad for anyone to grass.

Let us now counsel our grieving family and execute this cannibal man.

The Kulmiye Gov should be held accountable and there should be compensation (maag) because they were partly responsible.

They are the ones who let him in and failed to screen him.

Salaamu Allah.
Last edited by AwRastaale on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inaayah8

Re: My Take On The Oromo Cannibalism man

Postby Inaayah8 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:32 am

I think the majority of Oromo people in SL have become a general nuisance.

A large majority go to SL to beg and send the profits back to Ethiopia. I have been told they have huge plots of farm land in dalkooda.

I know there are a few decent Oromo's who have made a new life for themselves in SL who work extremely hard to provide for their families, but sadly they are only a few.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 am

A large majority go to SL to beg and send the profits back to Ethiopia. I have been told they have huge plots of farm land in dalkooda.

I know there are a few decent Oromo's who have made a new life for themselves in SL who work extremely hard to provide for their families, but sadly they are only a few.
That is what people say about diaspora Somali community in the west...

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 am

Oromo need to go home. Honestly they don't contribute anything. Why are these fuckers here when Ethiopia is stable and has good economy. They aren't refugees so stop referring to them as refugees

Inaayah8

Postby Inaayah8 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 am

That is what people say about diaspora Somali community in the west...
Fair point.

I don't mind living along side Oromo people peacefully in SL, so long as they contribute positively to the development of my country.
Last edited by Inaayah8 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 am

Oromo need to go home. Honestly they don't contribute anything. Why are these fuckers here when Ethiopia is stable and has good economy. They aren't refugees so stop referring to them as refugees
Somalis beg in the west...welfare, benefits....and so on.
so i guess they need to go home too..

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:03 am

Somalis beg in the west...welfare, benefits....and so on.
so i guess they need to go home too..
I don't care, they can be deported too. Oromo or any Ethiopian isn't a refugee, Ethiopia is peaceful, decent growing economy. Stop the refugee bullshit

SteadyState

Postby SteadyState » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:27 am

I agree with you 100%, except with the deportation bit. Oromos being natives of the land are part and parcel of Somaliland society. You can't deport a native from their own homeland, especially when you yourself are an immigrant or the descendants of immigrants.

What I do find interesting is how you can distinguish between good and bad Oromos and support the former, while on the other hand you treat all the wanlawein as a collective entity composed entirely evil and barbarism. This might be part of your trolling shtick, but it typifies perfectly the mindset of the average Somalilander.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:06 am

The isaaq living outside their country are virtually rock bottom on a social stratification level. It's incredibly hypocritical to oppose racist political discourse in the west whilst supporting it at home.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:00 am

SteadyState,

It would be wise if you stopped trolling and also contradicting yourself so openly.

The land not only belongs to its present inhabitant but Isaac walked the land since the days they painted Las Geel caves.

In the other post about Oromo deportation you desperately tried to connect the Wanlawein family to the 'north' by claiming their fictional 'tombs' were in Sanaag and 'north'.

Such is bogus story. Somali race pre-dates Islam and Islam entered Horn of Africa via Eritrea before different voyage arrived in Zeila, Berbera, etc.

There are no such thing as "sheikh" ancestral fathers. Those were leaders created and crowned by Muslims who arrived to convert the locals. They not only changed their faith but re-created their history and ancestral fathers based on 'Sheikhs" in order to give them feeling that 'being holy and Islamist is superior'. Forget your pagan forefathers.

My point is if you claim Wanlawein ancestral fathers were in the north, how can it be land of Oromo at the same time?

I'm not expecting someone from the south to know the history of the north.

Stop trolling. Thanks.

Estarix,

Every land has laws. Those who do not bid by the laws should be punished and migrates are always deported regardless.

The SL laws need to be developed to protect the citizens and the good migrants. Criminal locals should be punished and already is the case.

Deporting Oromo who bring no value to the society is justifiable.

Wanlawein can stay here but none should be offered right to citizenship. That would complicate things later. Nothing personal.

They should always go back.

Equally I support for every 2 good Oromo, they should be one good Habesha to counter. That's my personal view. Habesha are much better people and better genes for SL than Oromo. Can you imagine if Habar Habashud was taught as Habar Oromood? Most HJ would have committed suicide long time ago or mentally became defeatist people.
Last edited by AwRastaale on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 am

The isaaq living outside their country are virtually rock bottom on a social stratification level. It's incredibly hypocritical to oppose racist political discourse in the west whilst supporting it at home.
Isaaq is the most successful somali clan. They make up the successful somali population outside the horn. Keep your bullshit to yourself

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 am

Wanlawein can stay here but none should be offered right to citizenship. That would complicate things later. Nothing personal.

should landers Living in Mogadishu be treatemed the same.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:05 am

should landers Living in Mogadishu be treatemed the same.
yes, both should be treated the same until there is a political agreement between the two nations on how to handle the refugee situation.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 am

Awrastaale what are these oromo refugees in jsl saying, are they saying down with the eplf.
https://youtu.be/vTjHLUEpWVk

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:39 am

We certainly need to close on them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.