Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We must reject the kacaan-marxist ideology of the Somali nation!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: We must reject the kacaan-marxist ideology of the Somali nation!

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Waa kii diyaradahiisa kugu afuufiyey, gass hadu ku dari lahaa ayu fiicnaanlaha

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Respect the dead,if isaaq secessionist want to secede from somalia,they can go to yemen-hashamite,they will gladly welcome them.two regions of somalia dominated by single clan cant become country.
Down with the faqash, death to zoomalia has a nice ring to it.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Somalidu waxay tidhahda "si xun wax u cune, si xun buu u dhinta"
Afweyna ka dhigan wuxuu ku dhintay maqsin yar oo Nageria ku yaala oo jiirka iyo baran-baradu wehel u ahaayen.
Kibirkii iyo sigaar afuufkii mee subxaanaka yaa cadiim.

Mahamoud81

Postby Mahamoud81 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Let us get back on topic people. This is a very very important topic that needs to be discussed. What shall we do about people who claim to be apart of the blessed Duriyada but also speak about nonexistent things like the Somali nation or the Somali ethnic group ??? I have been around my people in both back home and outside of it for all my life and have never heard any of them use such terms that were clearly created by the kacaan marxists to continue to give themselves legitimacy over our territories. No true Somalilander could ever believe in such silliness and I would say the majority of these people are definitely sheegatos while a minority are traitors of the worst kind. :| :| :|

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Timoro
Barre was miskiin compared to Bashar assad,he should have chemically bombed the likes of the OP.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Timoro
Barre was miskiin compared to Bashar assad,he should have chemically bombed the likes of the OP.
Afweyne bare teelo muu dhigane tamar tiisa ayaa intaa ahayd.
Waxba lamuu hadhin, miskiina ka daayoo wuxuu ahaa munaafaq weynaaday.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Timiro
I think sometimes the guy was right when you are dealing with people whoa are on Khat 24/7,you have no option but to bomb the hell out of them,might be in the future,if things dont cool down,another barre will chemically sterilze your folks for the greater good.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Timiro
I think sometimes the guy was right when you are dealing with people whoa are on Khat 24/7,you have no option but to bomb the hell out of them,might be in the future,if things dont cool down,another barre will chemically sterilze your folks for the greater good.
You wish faqash there is a better chance you get skinned you alive. :shaq: afweyne worshippers will be eliminated one by one.

drobbah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby drobbah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Faqash talking about bombing us while they cant even sit in a cafe and enjoy a cup of tea.Y'all are some delusional retards.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Dadka qaar baa weli u haysta inuu afweyne nool yahay, oo markale kacaankii soo noqonayo.
Haloogu dhaarto afweyne inuu beri hore bakhtiyey.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Marsin pull up your dirty nigis.

Nobody wants to see that gaping pusssy, I understand inuu dareen kacsi ah ku galay laakin AMISOMtii aad ka soo baxsatay u bandhig. Anagu kintirkaaga iyo ta walaashaa toona wax ku fali meynee. :arrow:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Nobody wants to see that gaping pusssy, I understand inuu dareen kacsi ah ku galay laakin AMISOMtii aad ka soo baxsatay u bandhig. Anagu kintirkaaga iyo ta walaashaa toona wax ku fali meynee. :arrow:
Hooyada iyo walashaa ilahay ha soo hanuuniyo.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Those Oromo women are your relatives. Dofaarkii ku dhalay waxaa lagu tilmaami jiray "A Galla slave who stole the prophets slippers"

Dhaqan xumadu waa kuu dhaxal welibana nacdal rabbaaniya ayaa ku saarane is astur.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:40 pm

I suspect it to be khalid ali the afro hashemite who incidently grew up in Xamar :lol:
No, can't be him. Capitalization & punctuation marks wasn't his cup of tea. :lol:
:lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Wallahi I despise the sight of his sNet nick. This guy best exemplifies what it's to be brain dead retarded doqon. No one else can challenge him for that. I just hope this brain dead retarded doqon doesn't breed. That would be sad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.