Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Buhoodle Fed Up With The Sick Minded Cali Bile.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
burcaawi14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Buhoodle Fed Up With The Sick Minded Cali Bile.

Postby burcaawi14 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Nin solomadow ba meesha lagu dilay. Haddana both khatumo admin and dhulos that live there are blaming one another. Dadkani ilaah mayaqaanan. Solomadow needs to stop the peace conferences and declare war.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm

Banning is not good enough. We need to go after him and kill atleast 1:10 from his militia.

In another words, if he killed HJ nomads, then every 1 HJ victim should get 10 of his militias dead.

If he killed Dhulos, we leave them to deal with each others.

Mesha Hirsi ba ka maqan. Inta isku soo hadhay wa naago including Waran Adde who always said aan nabada ka shaqayno even Barre days. Niic foqol niic.

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1CGFLAKSY

@3.55

Wasiir Cabdullah Maxamed Dahir: "Nu kaalay. Guriikaga baanu jogna. Wale waan ku bariyayna. Waan ku doonayna. Waligayna ma noqonaysiid midaano nacno. Intu ilahay ku soo hadeenayo samiirkiidaan leenahay".

In other words, ila intaad wax dilaysid samiirkiidaan leenahay.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1CGFLAKSY

@3.55

Wasiir Cabdullah Maxamed Dahir: "Nu kaalay. Guriikaga baanu jogna. Wale waan ku bariyayna. Waan ku doonayna. Waligayna ma noqonaysiid midaano nacno. Intu ilahay ku soo hadeenayo samiirkiidaan leenahay".

In other words, ila intaad wax dilaysid samiirkiidaan leenahay.
nimankan dawlada haysta dad iyo xoolo ba maaha. This is pathetic. I would've made Ali Khalif public enemy number one and hunted him down like the dog he is. :ohhh: :snoop: :wtf:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Somaliland once again handcuffed Isaaq. We can't defend ourselves because of some "peaceful" reasons. What's Somaliland if they can't even contain Cali Bile who is now hunting unarmed nomads in Hawd.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:12 pm

I don't know why this fucker always targets Solomadow and the rest of HJ
seems to enjoy their casualties. Galydh is a sneaky man, he wants to break the deal
made 3 months ago by starting another Kalashale. I find it strange because from his interviews
and speeches you'd think of him as wise man with caqli. But than in reality, you always find him inciting
cycles of revenge killing and calling for an all out war knowing for fact he can't win.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 pm

If hj don't take revenge then I say good on cali bile, he impressed me.haday rag yihiin imika ayeeyo Dhulbahante massacre gareenayaan. No lie, I am not hj but I am willing to donate few hundred into their war effort if they get up and teach those worthless mouth breathers a lesson

Time for idoor to pull up their panties and ragga ha iska celiyaan. I can imagine in 50 years idoor with constant calaacal

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:54 pm

^ That's the problem Mahoka, revenge killing. Kalashale conflict escalated
thanks to the cycle of revenge killings from both sides. That's what Galydh wants. But unlike Kalshale
today he doesn't enjoy much support from Reer Buuhoodle that's why he used the excuse of drought to justify
his war on HJ. Funny thing is, he's not even from Buuhoodle or the Hawd. He's from Laascanood & Talex districts.

Government position was shameful to say the least.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Personally I don't want any kind of conflict between the two nomadic communities. if solomdaw kill tomorrow Dhuloos will do the same the day after tomorrow, the cycle will never end, it will only boost Ali bile interests. He is the only desperate guy who is thriving in chaos, hostility and lawless. His worst nightmare is peace and security. Because if all or most dhuloos clans reject his evil "maato doox" actions he can not sustain his kastuumo project. I think solomadaw should keep calm if they can't identify who killed those men, If they know then they can proceed to target those criminals according to the agreement they signed with reer buhotle . I mean solomadaw should not kill Other dhuloos guys who have nothing to do with those who committed the crime and their immediate families, that will only fuel the flame. Once Ali bile get is isolated from buhotle Somaliland army should hunt him around saaxdheer. That's the only narrow stream Ali bile can hide because of his subclan affiliation.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:27 pm

if HJ starts a retaliation operation then they would have been fallen for cali belle's trap to stir an inner fight between HJ and Dholos.As the Dholos elders of Buhodle stated ,the sole responsibility falls on cali bele and his terrorist militia and the peace accord between them and HJ is not preached by them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEoJ0e3mYI4

I believe SLND army must finish this kastummo saga once and for all,and cut the head of the snake,This Kulmiye led government playing hide and seek with cali bele intentionally just to appease the IC to keep the funds flowing and appear they are not suppressing political opposition by force.

I support xaglatoosyie's idea to bring IGAD and AU investigators to record the atrocities made by kastuumo terrorists ,so they can be officially announced as a terrorist group same as AS.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:52 am

Yeah let's sit on our hands and do nothing! Sound idea guys. No one is talking about revenge killing against dhulbahante civilians, but Cali Khalif and his militia who killed these people. How can we tolerate. Wallahi Isaaq naago ayey noqdeen.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Another 2 were killed.

:snoop:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 am

What happened in Caro weyn was bad few Hj ba niman Dhuloz, I suspect Cali-Geri xabadeyen, I heard one died and 2 were injured. Waxaas waax LA isku raacsana maha waax saxana mahan. They have to be brought to justice or pay blood money of the families accept it, or the cycle will continue.. Taas waa taas.

Taan kale accusations iyo been ma ficna. 1. khatuumo had nothing to do with that. 2. Just cause u don't like Cali dont mean he is guilty. 3. Qoof anaga aah Gardaro donaya ama taagera maleeh. Raaga LA layaay taageri mayno, waa LA soo qaban. Lakin qoof kale saari mayno denbiga.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 am

What happened in Caro weyn was bad few Hj ba niman Dhuloz, I suspect Cali-Geri xabadeyen, I heard one died and 2 were injured. Waxaas waax LA isku raacsana maha waax saxana mahan. They have to be brought to justice or pay blood money of the families accept it, or the cycle will continue.. Taas waa taas.

Taan kale accusations iyo been ma ficna. 1. khatuumo had nothing to do with that. 2. Just cause u don't like Cali dont mean he is guilty. 3. Qoof anaga aah Gardaro donaya ama taagera maleeh. Raaga LA layaay taageri mayno, waa LA soo qaban. Lakin qoof kale saari mayno denbiga.
I knew it was to good to be true :roll:
In the long run creating fighting between isaaq dhabodhillif and isaaq would be beneficial to him but unfortunately he has weak mindset hence why his keep getting chased around :geek:
When does his tenure end anyways i remember it use to last 6 months or something then rotate but his been in office since 2014 :ugeek:
his been less than impressive to say the least :geek:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:47 am

^ That's the problem Mahoka, revenge killing. Kalashale conflict escalated
thanks to the cycle of revenge killings from both sides. That's what Galydh wants. But unlike Kalshale
today he doesn't enjoy much support from Reer Buuhoodle that's why he used the excuse of drought to justify
his war on HJ. Funny thing is, he's not even from Buuhoodle or the Hawd. He's from Laascanood & Talex districts.

Government position was shameful to say the least.
No calacal sxb dhabodhillif ka iska celiy :umad:
Kalshale pt. 2 :smugfavre:
Fyi if he doesn't enjoy any support in buuhoodle who's keep inviting him :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.