Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Badhan, Sanaag, Somaliland.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Badhan, Sanaag, Somaliland.

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 am

The drought in eastern sanaag has also worsen this is the farthest stretch of land in eastern somaliland.
https://youtu.be/Lk4GBocQdgc

we must help each other out from east to west.
https://youtu.be/DgI0aYdbFgw
The new UN representive michael keating also visited the capital today and pledge assistance to relieve drought victims.
https://youtu.be/Z8unjWg_0AE
Last edited by JSL3000 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Badhan, Sanaag, Somaliland.

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:45 am

No we shouldn't help. We should help our clan first and foremost. Charity starts at home.

As for Eastern Sanaag, it's up to the so call Maakhir State folks to put their money where their mouth is.

I will never give a dime to any place outside of Isaaq territory. My people need all the help. Why would I aid anyone that deems me as enemy. As far as I am concern , we should collect all UN donated food and money and give to our Isaaq clans and Samaroon and Ciise. Fuck the rest.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Badhan, Sanaag, Somaliland.

Postby Rambie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 am

It's expected to get much better in the upcoming Gu season, especially for Sool Sanaag & Puntland.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.