Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jigjiga Flooding.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jigjiga Flooding.

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:43 am

Everyone knows the history.
Jigjiga was always a shared town more sacad muuse and Arab then Absame till the 1990s. Jigjiga district itself is majority non daarood, in the north the gedabursi in the south the sacad muuse, only qabribayax is Absame Abuskuul town. The ogaadeen have zero settlement in the district. In the 1940s back to when jigjiga was founded in the 1890s as an Abyssinian fort the Absame had no settlement in the town.
So where did garaad wiilwaal used to be? Sxb dont listen to someone who has not been there , you said you was in jigjiga last year you should know who the natives are and who's not, there is a reason for why the airport was named after wiilwaal, he is a bartire and jigjiga is a bartire stronghold, rest are marti.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:45 am

Everyone knows the history.
Jigjiga was always a shared town more sacad muuse and Arab then Absame till the 1990s. Jigjiga district itself is majority non daarood, in the north the gedabursi in the south the sacad muuse, only qabribayax is Absame Abuskuul town. The ogaadeen have zero settlement in the district. In the 1940s back to when jigjiga was founded in the 1890s as an Abyssinian fort the Absame had no settlement in the town.
So where did garaad wiilwaal used to be? Sxb dont listen to someone who has not been there , you said you was in jigjiga last year you should know who the natives are and who's not, there is a reason for why the airport was named after wiilwaal, he is a bartire and jigjiga is a bartire stronghold, rest are marti.
that's the truth history speaks for it self.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 am

If you read history you will find out for yourself what is today is not the same as yesterday.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 am

Marshin jigjiga is my second home don't turn this into kismayo nobody fights over jigjiga it's a small tuulo and there is no point ddsi is landlocked they survive off somaliland.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:52 am

I know the history and also lived there for a while, some cuqdad ridden idoor cant tell me the history nor the natives who lives there. the Djiboutian guy explained it to you.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 am

Marshin jigjiga is my second home don't turn this into kismayo nobody fights over jigjiga it's a small tuulo and there is no point ddsi is landlocked they survive off somaliland.
:lol: what comes from sl? You know we have Djibouti next to us right? This is not burco either so keep in mind that your a marti and should act like a marti.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:08 am

:lol: what comes from sl? You know we have Djibouti next to us right? This is not burco either so keep in mind that your a marti and should act like a marti.
djibouti exclusively used for addis ababa and some dire dawa.

jigjiga get there things via wajaale.

If your ogadeen then you are true marti jigjiga is not your degaan you can't fool no one and djibooty guy is pissed off langab who wants a little credit.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 am

I don't care about ogadeen this is a jidwaaq, sacad muuse, and others town go to godey if you want brag about ogadenia.
You don't need to explain to me who lives in jigjiga and who's not, jigjiga is a bartire jidwaaq town, Ogaden, isaaq, gadabuursi, gabooye lives there, we know who the majority and who the minority is, there are more gb than idoors in the town so no explanations needed sxb, i can brag about jigjiga couse i built it since you mentioned ''if i wanted to brag''.

cid ku diidan magalada majirto, we know sacsac muse lives there too but minorities, they have alot of business there too such as hotels and small shops.
What about the yabare jidwaaq Don't they live in jigjiga?
-
-
-

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

I don't care about ogadeen this is a jidwaaq, sacad muuse, and others town go to godey if you want brag about ogadenia.
You don't need to explain to me who lives in jigjiga and who's not, jigjiga is a bartire jidwaaq town, Ogaden, isaaq, gadabuursi, gabooye lives there, we know who the majority and who the minority is, there are more gb than idoors in the town so no explanations needed sxb, i can brag about jigjiga couse i built it since you mentioned ''if i wanted to brag''.

cid ku diidan magalada majirto, we know sacsac muse lives there too but minorities, they have alot of business there too such as hotels and small shops.
Waa run :up:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 am

Wajaale in Ethiopian borders is mine. Wallahi those colonial maps don't mean shit. It was based on who sucked their d1cks the hardest and made in favor just like the CIA 1975 map.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 am

Waa run :up:
How many user names do you have saciid dhofar ismael.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:25 am

Wajaale in Ethiopian borders is mine. Wallahi those colonial maps don't mean shit. It was based on who sucked their d1cks the hardest and made in favor just like the CIA 1975 map.
be loyal to your masters and we will feed you in return you stray dog don't have home I have have :sland: you can hide behind ethiopia and djibooty for the rest of your life.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:25 am

Jal, habare? Explain more sxb.

Rooble, dadka dee runta loo sheega, bal yaa ka dhaadhiciya awbarre iyo sida ay u socoto wallee way aamusi lahaayeen.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:27 am

^you talking to sacad muuse shadow good luck. :pac:
Last edited by JSL3000 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 am

="jalaaludun5"
What about the yabare jidwaaq Don't they live in jigjiga?
-
-
-[/quote]yabare, bartire, geri kombe mostly darood minorities that live in jigjiga, but ogadeen are newcomers jahiilnimo is there motto.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.