Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beautiful Borama - Indhihii Basaasow Borama Ma Aragteen!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Beautiful Borama - Indhihii Basaasow Borama Ma Aragteen!

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:13 am

Borama needs to be relocated, its sitting on earthquake hotspot. People should buy plots far from the rift.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:01 am

I do however, give you leave to kiss my hand *lifts her hand up for him to plant a delicate kiss upon it* Naturally tis the only introduction befitting a gentlemen and a Countess don't you agree? :mrgreen:
Contrary to popular believe and my own admission of hating small-talk, I do know there are times to just be quiet and take it all in, :lol: that was a good read walahi, filled with so much wit and humour which brought a much needed smile to my face. Thanks again,stay blessed and have a lovely day :rose:

CountessOmer1

Postby CountessOmer1 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:06 am

I do however, give you leave to kiss my hand *lifts her hand up for him to plant a delicate kiss upon it* Naturally tis the only introduction befitting a gentlemen and a Countess don't you agree? :mrgreen:
Contrary to popular believe and my own admission of hating small-talk, I do know there are times to just be quiet and take it all in, :lol: that was a good read walahi, filled with so much wit and humour which brought a much needed smile to my face. Thanks again,stay blessed and have a lovely day :rose:

:lol: well said and I shall take my leave from you in that case. Ps very smooth. I approve. :up:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Borama needs to be relocated, its sitting on earthquake hotspot. People should buy plots far from the rift.
One big earthquake that place is destoryed I wonder who idea was it to build town there I heard there was older town called camud is that where school located at.

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Tue May 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Man I miss it :lawd: :blessed:

CountessOmer1

Postby CountessOmer1 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:40 am

One big earthquake that place is destoryed I wonder who idea was it to build town there I heard there was older town called camud is that where school located at.
And yet people still live there with no major fatalities in over 150 years. Fancy that?

TheFuturist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheFuturist » Wed May 04, 2016 7:43 am

Borama is too close to Ethiopia for my liking. I prefer Erigabo

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:01 pm

And yet people still live there with no major fatalities in over 150 years. Fancy that?
That's good alx :up:

HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HayWire » Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 pm

That is a good estimation and your correct it really does depend more on the area now. For instance if you wanted to purchase land near Beeraha Camuud and you could get something for 5-6k where as land near Dhaktarka-inside the city would cost upwards of 10k.

I may not be a Countess in reality but my blood runs true Somali blue- seen as though my grandfather was the most feared Suldaanka of Borama. 8-)
Ps Rays Hotel has really come along nicely.
:ohhh: she is back

instead of goodbye, you said this, you know we have unfinished business :lol:
'm utterly appalled, I'm conservative enough not to wear a tank top with a plunging neckline and without a cardigan for that matter. And classy enough not to wear my hair short in braids. Who the hell keeps their pants unzipped. I also don't wear glasses. Haywire you are dead to me. I also don't look old.
:meles:
See the greenery, dusty where fam
wait while i edit the greenery out :lol:

CountessOmer1

Postby CountessOmer1 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:26 pm

HayWire :lol: I have no idea what beef you have with Madame Sophisticate but I assure you that I am not she.

HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HayWire » Mon May 09, 2016 12:36 am

HayWire :lol: I have no idea what beef you have with Madame Sophisticate but I assure you that I am not she.
No beef here :lol: let me put it this way, I was trying to make a through pass, But I over hit the shot and the ball hit her right on the face :lol:
You watch soccer right?

Now get it over it, shit happens sometimes you know :eat: :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.