Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jiiqle, Gashaamo

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jiiqle, Gashaamo

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Bah Dhulbahante waa strange people. Waxay loo bixiyey Abdi Midgaan lol. They talk too much and have no boundaries when it comes to insults.

A bald guy once visited Oodwayne and one guy came up to him and was like " La iskaga hadhkan wada wajiga ah, xageen ka salaanaa" lol waa Noocaas oo kale dhamaantood

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Lol Xirsi Cismaan called them that nick after a insulting battle. I don't know much about them all I know though is they got
Oodweyne on lock.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue May 31, 2016 11:07 pm

Bah Dhulbahante waa strange people. Waxay loo bixiyey Abdi Midgaan lol. They talk too much and have no boundaries when it comes to insults.

A bald guy once visited Oodwayne and one guy came up to him and was like " La iskaga hadhkan wada wajiga ah, xageen ka salaanaa" lol waa Noocaas oo kale dhamaantood
Bah Dhulbahante are the money men in Burco. They got stripes.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue May 31, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm considering going hawd this year, and leaving the big cities.
I shall be visiting haye yare, eegi, baalidhaye, Bali haleelo and habuura.

waar we dont need anymore hawd pictures mate, go visit those ancient ceel afweyn xabushu mountain range in guban, take pictures, find a treasure if possible.
I'm not from the east.
My family is reer hawd.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:37 am

balwaraama Ceel Baxay, Moholin, Alabta, Wadhane are all Reer Sugule and Baha Ismaaciil (Siciid85's people), I also know
Gorgor is settled by Reer Cawl, Ali Jamac by Musa Carre. Raqda and Cadaada is settled by Gumbuur. Gashaamo city the
headquarters of the district is settled mainly and dominated by Reer Gutaale Caynaanshe. Xalxalis , Isku Dhoon, Daalaco
and Samatar Axmed those areas are settled by the Xirsi Cismaan.
I

Map of Gashaamo district

I had no idea mohalin was that close to my beloved gosayga.

Anyways the east and north of this map is isaxaaq deegaan. From goosayga to waabi cade

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:20 pm

balwaraama Ceel Baxay, Moholin, Alabta, Wadhane are all Reer Sugule and Baha Ismaaciil (Siciid85's people), I also know
Gorgor is settled by Reer Cawl, Ali Jamac by Musa Carre. Raqda and Cadaada is settled by Gumbuur. Gashaamo city the
headquarters of the district is settled mainly and dominated by Reer Gutaale Caynaanshe. Xalxalis , Isku Dhoon, Daalaco
I

Map of Gashaamo district

Anyways the east and north of this map is isaxaaq deegaan. From goosayga to waabi cade

waryaadhaheen show me Awaare map

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:17 pm

I

Map of Gashaamo district

waryaadhaheen show me Awaare map
Who is that?

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Awaare is neighbour district of Gashaamo, we stole it from the cagdheers remember :pac:

if thats what u meant

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Bariis,

Yes Isxaaq live to the West of Moholin. I used consistently meet Isxaaq nomads in environs of Western Moholin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.