Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jiiqle, Gashaamo

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jiiqle, Gashaamo

Postby balwarama » Sat May 28, 2016 7:26 am

nimanka reer bari ee Iidoorku Darwiishka sibay u taageersanaayeen ma istidhi gabayga gabayxoog ee Sayidka uu u tiriyey iyo kan Hadraawi iyo qusuusigii xaaji Suudi shabeele baan isu gaystay

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat May 28, 2016 8:03 am

May GabayXoog baa Yemen joogay Gurrase iyo Rabina Gal Duur.

Arinta dambe waxa filayaa labadaas nin baa ka hor yimi, dagaalkii jigjigana daraawiish jigjiga kamay dagaalamin Hara Diigeed bay fadhiyeen hubkiina waa diideen inay ogaden wax ka Siobhan, Marino noocaas ah ayaa isu biiray iyo dilkii aw Cabaas iyo shirqoolo.

Guuleed gaboobe ma maqal see niman fara badan oo makaahiil ah oo gabdhu u Guuleed Xaaji dhalay dhaleen baa buux ah oo joogi jiray burco.

Si bay isugu xidhnaayeen qolyahan basically xwaadle iyo reer sugulle, dagaaladii daraawiishta ba xawaadle waxay la soo dageen reer caynaashe, niman Bah Geri ah uh wato Khaliif ayaa ba xwaadle galay may 1920 ok hy badan laayey taas baa sababtay duulaankii Hagoogane.
Any excuse to throw in his favourite topic :deadrose:

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 8:38 am

balwaraama Ceel Baxay, Moholin, Alabta, Wadhane are all Reer Sugule and Baha Ismaaciil (Siciid85's people), I also know
Gorgor is settled by Reer Cawl, Ali Jamac by Musa Carre. Raqda and Cadaada is settled by Gumbuur. Gashaamo city the
headquarters of the district is settled mainly and dominated by Reer Gutaale Caynaanshe. Xalxalis , Isku Dhoon, Daalaco
and Samatar Axmed those areas are settled by the Xirsi Cismaan.

Map of Gashaamo district

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 am

Xalxalis is very beautiful.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

balwaraama Ceel Baxay, Moholin, Alabta, Wadhane are all Reer Sugule and Baha Ismaaciil (Siciid85's people), I also know
Gorgor is settled by Reer Cawl, Ali Jamac by Musa Carre. Raqda and Cadaada is settled by Gumbuur. Gashaamo city the
headquarters of the district is settled mainly and dominated by Reer Gutaale Caynaanshe. Xalxalis , Isku Dhoon, Daalaco
and Samatar Axmed those areas are settled by the Xirsi Cismaan.

Map of Gashaamo district

good throughly explained is Gaashaamo part of Jarar or Doollo and why they didnt make it part of Qoraxay?

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sat May 28, 2016 9:28 am

Xalxalis is very beautiful.

hold on I thought xalxalis was in Bari!

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 9:46 am

It is part of Dhagaxbuur zone (Region) . Never seen of a Xalxalis in Bari, there is only one in Gashaamo district.
Last edited by JSLHistorian on Sat May 28, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sat May 28, 2016 9:47 am

Hawd, home of the brave mashaAllah

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:02 am

JSLHISTORIAN,

Thanks for the excellent map. Good to see where my Moholin is located. Also cel Baxay and Raybad dhere are exclusive Gunbuur towns

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:07 am

hedee idinku Hawd unbaad iska dhahaysaane dhulkan Haro Garduur baa la yidhaahdaa Moholin iyo Ceelbaxayba waa ka mid qayb badan oo ka mid ah waa dhow degaan reer Ugaas Magan bay ahayd waxaa ban umalayn reer Caynaanshe inay Qabridahare beegsanayaan lool. Eegga tolow ma Marsin bay ka tirsanyihiin degmo ahaan?
Aniga Kula hadlaya Marsin iyo Ganbise ayaa deganaa in 1994. The town was 100% HY with some Gaadsan here and there. A lot of people relocated from Burco. Then after the civil wars in SL ended, people moved back.

I remember our geel would go as far South as Carro Ogaadeen but we never had any issues. The Hawd is mutual grazing ground for all.

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 10:13 am

JSLHISTORIAN,

Thanks for the excellent map. Good to see where my Moholin is located. Also cel Baxay and Raybad dhere are exclusive Gunbuur towns

Your welcome. Yes I know Rebadhere is Gunbuur, I didn't know Ceel Baxay was Gunbuur as well though. They seem to be big
players in Gashaamo district then.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:52 am

Gunbuur xadhigle don't play around bro. Ceel Baxay ayagaa u sareeyaa and no one else.

Alabla is Carabala town, idamada is Rer abokor. Rer sugule aren't as dominant in Hawd as people would like to believe. Even in wars where Rer sugule fought others, it has always been baho Ismail+ Gunbur who back them up and give them the military edge. For example when Yonis and Rer sugule fought, it was baho Ismail who turned the tide and also when Isxaaq and Rer sugule clashed, it was baho Ismail and Gunbur who did most of the fighting.

And as always Rer sugule comes in taking all the credit lol

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 11:16 am

Interesting insight to the demographics of the area Siciid. Gunbuur should come to the east (Sanaag&Sool), they would blend in. :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:55 am

Sacad Yonis are funny people. I remember when contigent of Sacad Yonis with their funny Rer Bari came to salaxley in degalkii Hargeisa. They seem to thrive in conflicts.

Waa heedhe Ina qoodhe biib, wacdalla aynu ku dhufo no hadeer walidkood ha waseene. Lol funny folk

Also Gunbuur and Carabala are the best fighters in Hawd. They are mooryaanta. Waa kuwii dadka gawracayey during recent but forgettable war with our bros CGL.

I am not sure you want to bring them to Sacad Yonis who are equally ruthless. There is a reason oo Ilaahay u kala fogeeyey. Lol

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sat May 28, 2016 12:13 pm

Yh true sxb they are blood thirsty people but only when it comes to other people not within tolka though, Sacad Yoonis and Muuse
Ismaciil fighting is rare like unicorn.The car driver in Ceel Afweyn when I was leaving was Bah Dhulbahante he asked "war heedhe
Oodweyne ma so aragtay" , I was like once yh, I will visit again when that road is built. He was a annoying guy though too much
smoking and khat in the car. On every village he wanted to "chill and chew under a tree" Lol, It was good experience seeing all
those places though on the stop over.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.