Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My proposal for Haud

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

My proposal for Haud

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:32 pm

I will post my view or proposal Insha Allah this weekend but I don't support the break up of Somali kilil.

Simply because Erhiopia is arranged in a chaotic and tense manner so it is no different than other ethnics.

They all have history of bloodshed and domabition including within Tigray awrajas.

Will discuss Saturday Insha Allah.

We can't have Isaaq always wanting separation and expecting others to be in their union.

Give one. Take on.

Hawdians are Ethiopians and like Albanians and Bosnians we need to address these issues. We can make them dual.

But they have to know they are Ethiopians.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My proposal for Haud

Postby guhad122 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:39 pm

In before he responds himself as "Balwarama"
:stylin: :stylin:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

^ethiopian kulaha :russ: :pac: :dead:
they are Somalis you nacas. Xabashis don't like you. If they did they wouldn't allow this to happen.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

agreed the only thing I would have loved is if the hawd could have joined SOMALILAND if that is not the case , there is no reason to break up the Somali kilil or even Ethiopia for that matter. it doesn't really solve anything. On the ground.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:08 pm

they are Somalis you nacas. Xabashis don't like you. If they did they wouldn't allow this to happen.
Somali Ethiopians.

I don't see the point in claiming kililka when it goes under Ethiopia.

Soomaalidu khiyaali miidhan bey ku jiran. Soomalinimada inaga dhaxaysa hadii dadku qiimeyn laha Ethiopian lagama cabteen. Laakin, markaad doontidna waa xabashi xun, marka kalena waa soomaali.

Confused and disorientated by the boderlines people can't seem to put umada kililka dagan in its appropriate box.

ma soomaliba mise waa Ethiopians? lol

While trying to work that out, the ethiopians are engaged in chiness whispers.
-
-
-

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm

war Awrastaale the Xabashis dont give a damn! Besides, what do you mean, not demanding a separate kilil? Even if you did, the Ethiopians will simply laught at you! There is no way they can establish two Somali kilils within their borders. Its against their constitution. The Ethiopian federalism is based on ethnicity not geography or choices. I thought you already knew that little fact, SMH!

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Somali Ethiopians.

Soomaalidu khiyaali miidhan bey ku jiran. Soomalinimada inaga dhaxaysa hadii dadku qiimeyn laha Ethiopian lagama cabteen. Laakin, markaad doontidna waa xabashi xun, marka kalena waa soomaali.

Confused and disorientated by the boderlines people can't seem to put umada kililka dagan in its appropriate box.

-
-
-
You are right Somalis have a big problem in calling ajnabi walaalaheen. 20ka Ginbot is openly celebrated in Somaliland and Puntland. Garguurte was also bowing down to dead Kenyans while saying nothing about what happened in Liido. What happened to Soomalinimo?

As for Kililka 5aad. When people say Soomalida Itoobiya it makes it sound like we a possessions(almost like slaves) of Ethiopia when we're not. Dadka dega Somali Galbeed ama Ogadenia waa Soomaali not Somali Ethiopian.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Somali Ethiopians.

-
-
-
You are right Somalis have a big problem in calling ajnabi walaalaheen. 20ka Ginbot is openly celebrated in Somaliland and Puntland. Garguurte was also bowing down to dead Kenyans while saying nothing about what happened in Liido. What happened to Soomalinimo?

As for Kililka 5aad. When people say Soomalida Itoobiya it makes it sound like we a possessions(almost like slaves) of Ethiopia when we're not. Dadka dega Somali Galbeed ama Ogadenia waa Soomaali not Somali Ethiopian.

Unlike Somalia, Ethiopia is a made up words. Somalia or somaliland is the land where Somali inhabit/nativee. Ethiopia is a land with many different ethnic groups, including Somali.

So for me, Soomaalida Ethiopia means Soomali that lives in that place called Ethiopia. Not just kililka but all the way to Diri Dawa.
-
-
-

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Somali Ethiopians.

-
-
-

Unlike Somalia, Ethiopia is a made up words. Somalia or somaliland is the land where Somali inhabit/nativee. Ethiopia is a land with many different ethnic groups, including Somali.

So for me, Soomaalida Ethiopia means Soomali that lives in that place called Ethiopia. Not just kililka but all the way to Diri Dawa.
-
-
-
What's wrong with saying Somali ?
You don't hear Tigray saying tigrayda Itoobiya or Amxaaro saying Amxaarada Itoobiya you don't even hear Oromo saying Oromada Itoobiya.
Why do we have to say Soomalida Itoobiya. Why can't we be proud of being Somalis?

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Geeljire252

Because soomaali are only proud of their clan, and their sub-clan, subsub clan.

It's little too late to be half proud and compare yourself to amhaaro and tigreys that would never think burning their own home.

Somali is the ethnicity. Ethiopia is a land where many different ethnic group live. So I don't see anything wrong with soomaalida ethiopia. Lets face it, the land migh have belong to somali at one time but today it belong to whoever call the shots. And that's not Muqdisho/hargeysa nor garowe.

kuwiini shalay is raacay ba kala yaacay adiguna 2016 oo sidii xoola naloo kala xaraasho ayaa Somalinimo iyo sheeko aan dibnaha dhaafsanayn ku meereysaneysa.

What's more important than titles is uurkaad iska wada neceb tihin. Most of you would rather belong to any club as long as its not "reer hebel club".
-
-
-
-
-
-

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.