Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gashaamo update

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Gashaamo update

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Neo faqash kulaha
:russ: :umad:
Yes, your hatred for somaliland and isaaq is too much you spend each day on here talking nonsense in the somaliland section which you dont belong I'm watching you slimy boneless nacasyahow. :ufdup:
I don't hate nor dislike any other somali. Isaaq and all Somalis waa walalahayo. Why would I hate them?

Also I don't hate Somaliland.
Somaliland hormar key gaarto waa hormar Somali gartay. Building Hargeisa or building Xamar or Kismaayo is the same to me. It's a Somali city.

What I'm against is hating other Somalis but booty clapping for "walaalaheen Ethiopia" and other ajnabi.
there isnt no one saying walaalaheen ethiopia that is political trick to piss off zomalia hutus fall for it everytime somaliland people hate ethiopia more than anyone but were not low lifes we don't kill innocent people like the jahiiliin cagdheers, most ogadeen are just born dumb naturely like inbred rats. :russ: :deadrose:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes, your hatred for somaliland and isaaq is too much you spend each day on here talking nonsense in the somaliland section which you dont belong I'm watching you slimy boneless nacasyahow. :ufdup:
I don't hate nor dislike any other somali. Isaaq and all Somalis waa walalahayo. Why would I hate them?

Somaliland hormar key gaarto waa hormar Somali gartay. Building Hargeisa or building Xamar or Kismaayo is the same to me. It's a Somali city.

What I'm against is hating other Somalis but booty clapping for "walaalaheen Ethiopia" and other ajnabi.
there isnt no one saying walaalaheen ethiopia that is political trick to piss off zomalia hutus fall for it everytime somaliland people hate ethiopia more than anyone but were not low lifes we don't kill innocent people like the jahiiliin cagdheers, most ogadeen are just born dumb naturely like inbred rats. :russ: :deadrose:
You are right Liyuu are jahiliin and cawaan. Soomaali dhaqan uma laha in dumarka iyo caruurta la dilo. Iskaba ilow dhaqanka Soomalida waxyaabo oo horay loo arag oo diinta xitaa ka baxsan bey sameyeen.
Lakiin since when Liyuu represent Ogaden or any other Somali clan?
They are tool used by Ethiopia to fuel hate between fellow Somali brothers.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:27 pm

You are right Liyuu are jahiliin and cawaan. Soomaali dhaqan uma laha in dumarka iyo caruurta la dilo. Iskaba ilow dhaqanka Soomalida waxyaabo oo horay loo arag oo diinta xitaa ka baxsan bey sameyeen.
Lakiin since when Liyuu represent Ogaden or any other Somali clan?
They are tool used by Ethiopia to fuel hate between fellow Somali brothers.
liyuu is majority cagdheers they were created to defeat onlf but onlf barely exist now a days so they wreck havoc on the innocent once they can't extort money from them they kill the men and their women and kids their sick bastards but trust me they know what their doing and they can't use ethiopia as a excuse.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Waar ogadenki somalinimadii way dafireen oo somali maba nihin ayay yidhaahdeen.video xalay websiteyada lasoo geliyey oo jaaliyada og e amerika iskasoo duubeen halkan soo geliya.burcoonline, oodweynenews iyo hadhwanaagnews baa laga helayaa

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Gubango:

liyuu is majority cagdheers they were created to defeat onlf but onlf barely exist now

How do you know ONLF is almost inactive now?

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Gubango:

liyuu is majority cagdheers they were created to defeat onlf but onlf barely exist now

How do you know ONLF is almost inactive now?
onlf use to wreck havoc from dagaxbur and southwards and the ethiopian somali regional state only controlled jigjiga area before but they expanded all way to godey by late 2000's and many onlf are liyuu sickos today.
National Liberation Front (ONLF), which has battled for decades against the government for an independent state for ethnic Somalis in Eastern Ethiopia, are learning new skills to make fresh starts.

Gored Osman Ali is one fighter who laid down his arms and surrendered to the Ethiopian military two years ago.

He is learning carpentry in what the Ethiopian government describes as a programme to teach the ex-fighters new skills and integrate them into society.

Ali, who is heavily scarred from sustaining nine wounds during his time with the group, says he joined the ONLF when he was 15.

"I realised there was no way a solution could be found using force and whatever perception I had in the beginning I was wrong,” he told Al Jazeera.

Ogaden is officially known as the Somali region of Ethiopia.

The Ethiopian government has said that hundreds of ONLF fighters have been captured or surrendered in recent years,and insists the conflict is over.

Both the Ethiopian government and the ONLF have accused each other of committing human rights abuse including killing of civilians, torture and rape. There has been no formal political settlement.

WATCH: Abdirahman Mahdi of the ONLF - 'Ethiopia is boiling'

But Abdirahman Mahdi, a senior ONLF leader, told Al Jazeera in an interview that the armed group was expanding and that it had joined other Ethiopian groups.

Some fighters, such as ex-ONLF commander Mohammed Sharif Abdulhai, disagree.

"Yes I heard the interview and I was very surprised," the former commander, who surrendered with around 20 other men four months ago, said when interviewed in the presence of government officials.

"Where are the fighters he's talking about? There's no one left."

Many of the former fighters went on to become soldiers within the regional state's Special Forces, whose role was to battle the ONLF and defend the borders from al-Shabab across the border in neighbouring Somalia.

"[The ONLF is] an organisation whose ideology is based on the strong belief that they can achieve something through brutal force through intimidation of rural communities and killing," Abdifatah Ahmed, adviser to the president of the Ethiopian Somali Regional State, said.

Watch the second part of Charles Stratford's report from Ethiopia's eastern Somali region on Wednesday, which will look at how the government is keen to show that it is investing in infrastructure, health and education.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/e ... 55291.html

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Ogadeen are no somali they jahiiliin sick minded individuals that need to be whipped off the face of the earth only a darood with a short stick claims somalinimo to protect his ass from death.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Warkan waa lasoo xaqiijiyay oo waa war jira.Ciidamada federalka ayaa Liyuu policeka ku amray inay ka baxaan deegaanada HY oo aanay soo dhaafi Karin Marsin oo ah xuduuda hy iyo ogaden.2dii gaadhi e Liyuu policeku kaxaysteena waa lasoo celiyay dadkay xidhxidheena waa lasoo daayay

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Do you know how many ONLF insurgents are in Ogaden now?

I think ONLF is the only somali insurgency in Ogaden. UWSLF gave up armed struggle in 2010.

An interesting article about ONLF:

http://grupodeestudiosafricanos.org/cms ... sition.pdf
On the Complexity of Analyzing Armed Opposition:
Objectives, Labeling, and Reflections on Ethiopia’s
Somali Region

After the war, the WSLF had
remained as the main armed opposition organization in the Somali region, but
during the course of the early 1980s it lost much of its strength and by 1989 it was
largely defunct
The ONLF
became active in 1988 and converted into the largest party in the region in the 1992
elections to the Interim Regional Assembly. It won some 70 of 110 available seats,
while the WSLF took 10, and gained an absolute majority for the Ogaden clan in the
Somali Regional Assembly, forming the first regional government

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:14 am

You can't take AwRastaale seriously.
He's a troll.

He was calling for all out war against Ethiopia a few weeks ago.
now he's booty clapping for them once again.
That's big news coming from someone who is obsessed with Isaaq affairs while his mothers/sisters cry in vain. Instead of directing some super power "HG" on snet, you need to come back to the real world.

https://www.facebook.com/ogaden.shilaab ... 3843315344

Instead of misplacing your priorities, if I were you I do go find my nephews.

It's funny you also say it's not about tribe but your sister/mother is crying otherwise. Who do we believe?

I hope she can spend ciid with her kids that were abducted by Ogaden militia, who plan to raise them as their own kids and later become death squad both against themselves (intra-tribal) and others in the region on the orders of their masters.

:win:

You as a HG you should stop trolling like your other mentally retarded brothers (Smooth, pensioner Abdiwahab) and focus on your own issues like those mothers crying tolaayeey in the desert. At least send them a camel for her to fetch water.

Meanwhile the old man Abdiwahab is busy having nightmares about me mentioning me in every damn topic. I know I gave him serious karbaash over the years but I never start anything. Just good at finishing.
Grumpu... Aw Raastle remains very silent on the issue just like most of the political elite of SL. The silence is damning.
None of your warlords talked about the hundreds of HG women missing their kids. Reminds me of Northern Nigeria.
:notsure: :damn:

ps, I didn't wanna do this but you guys yap a lot. Eventually it's going to catch up with you.

1 love.

------

My view on the issue stands uniform. Military action against the Ogaden militants is well overdue. If Isaaqs take up their arms and start sending hundreds of arms from SL, the Ogaden masters will panic fearing yet another front that was once stable and an ally.

They have no choice but to confine these Ogaden militants within Ogaden area to chase Ogadens, which was the whole purpose Meles created them.

I also support SL to close the border until the Federal gov in Addis Ababa takes more tough and immediate action. Thus far our leaders are on the job and I have full faith in them. The Ogaden militants have been removed but more permanent action is required.

No profit comes into SL from Ethiopia.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 am

You clearly haven't thought this through.
By closing the border you would be sounding the death knell for the s/l economy.
Face facts.....s/l has little to no leverage over Ethiopia. :)

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:33 am

You clearly haven't thought this through.
By closing the border you would be sounding the death knell for the s/l economy.
Face facts.....s/l has little to no leverage over Ethiopia. :)
We sure have plenty leverage over dooro daroogos. :D

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 am

And the Klu Klux Klan.....apparently. :)

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 am

Awrasta u putting as though there are some tribal 'Cagdheer' heavily armed militants raoming around the Hawd freely, who are hellbent on wiping out the Iidoor populace from the area! Whats the purpose behind the closure of Horncable TV? Dont dance around the issue we know it is Ethiopia thats behind all of this. or is it? Perhaps it is the heavily armed Ogaden militants!

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:49 am

You can't take AwRastaale seriously.
He's a troll.

He was calling for all out war against Ethiopia a few weeks ago.
now he's booty clapping for them once again.
That's big news coming from someone who is obsessed with Isaaq affairs while his mothers/sisters cry in vain. Instead of directing some super power "HG" on snet, you need to come back to the real world.

https://www.facebook.com/ogaden.shilaab ... 3843315344

Instead of misplacing your priorities, if I were you I do go find my nephews.

It's funny you also say it's not about tribe but your sister/mother is crying otherwise. Who do we believe?

I hope she can spend ciid with her kids that were abducted by Ogaden militia, who plan to raise them as their own kids and later become death squad both against themselves (intra-tribal) and others in the region on the orders of their masters.

:win:

You as a HG you should stop trolling like your other mentally retarded brothers (Smooth, pensioner Abdiwahab) and focus on your own issues like those mothers crying tolaayeey in the desert. At least send them a camel for her to fetch water.

Meanwhile the old man Abdiwahab is busy having nightmares about me mentioning me in every damn topic. I know I gave him serious karbaash over the years but I never start anything. Just good at finishing.
Grumpu... Aw Raastle remains very silent on the issue just like most of the political elite of SL. The silence is damning.
None of your warlords talked about the hundreds of HG women missing their kids. Reminds me of Northern Nigeria.
:notsure: :damn:

ps, I didn't wanna do this but you guys yap a lot. Eventually it's going to catch up with you.

1 love.

------

My view on the issue stands uniform. Military action against the Ogaden militants is well overdue. If Isaaqs take up their arms and start sending hundreds of arms from SL, the Ogaden masters will panic fearing yet another front that was once stable and an ally.

They have no choice but to confine these Ogaden militants within Ogaden area to chase Ogadens, which was the whole purpose Meles created them.

I also support SL to close the border until the Federal gov in Addis Ababa takes more tough and immediate action. Thus far our leaders are on the job and I have full faith in them. The Ogaden militants have been removed but more permanent action is required.

No profit comes into SL from Ethiopia.
AwRasta,

You are either extremely unknowlegeable about the area or blinded by hate.

The deegaan she's talking about is Inbetween Mustaxiil (Xawaadle area) and Lababaar( HG area). That has always been a place with a lack of clan militia because no clan wants the other clan to think they are attacking it. For example if HG deployed Armed Geeljires and clan militia in the area, Xawaadle would think we are attacking them and would result in an unnecessary war between two Hawiye brothers.

As for Liyuu. The fact they kidnapped innocent nomad kids shows they are absolute cancerous filth. They can stay to fight the real men. Their coward attacks have been reduced to hit and run. There is not 1 HG deegaan they control in the area, we still control large parts of Jeexdin Caluub oil field. Their last war on us was catastrophic and demoralising for their troops. If they attack us one more time it will be suicidal for them. not only will we use their weapons against them but they will get full consequence from galmudug army and HG militia ( from Guriceel, Cadaado, Gaalkacyo and many more places). We warned Iley and Ethiopia before hand. And Ethiopia knows what an all out war with HG again would do (especially near gobolada dhexe where our main base is).

Anyway we are on the trace of the innocent children. Inshallah they will be reunited .

The difference between me and you is I see Liyuu as filth no matter what clan they are even if they are HG. We don't see Liyuu as a clan that's why we don't blame other clans. Dhaqan kaas Ma lihin. Any Somali who works for gumeysi is filth.
Whereas you would be booty clapping for them for Isaaq in Liyuu.

Also we put up a fight against Liyuu bakthi and succeeded alhamdullilah.

What did you do apart from blaming other clans and crying to "walaalaheen Itoobiya"?
These dogs even arrested your Suldaan how shameful.
They killed 50+ innocent Isaaq and countless others in Previous massacres, did you kill 1 Liyuu?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.