Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Isaaq failure to articulate and distinguish civil war from their statehood case

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The Isaaq failure to articulate and distinguish civil war from their statehood case

Postby TarTar » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:45 pm

ustad xplaya was right as always. need to distinguish civil war from case for state hood. maybe we should say somaliland genocide insted of isak genocide. or deemphasize it in tha broader case for statehood

my statehood case is clear. i annulled the illegal marriage with the ex italian colony. '91. it was a failed marriage full of problems before snm free somaliland

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Isaaq failure to articulate and distinguish civil war from their statehood case

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:48 am

Why on earth would we say somaliland genoicide only one qabil was genoicide that is isaaq gadabuursi and Xaarti were spared a why not say isaaq genoicide

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:55 pm

Why on earth would we say somaliland genoicide only one qabil was genoicide that is isaaq gadabuursi and Xaarti were spared a why not say isaaq genoicide
me tink this is wut xplaya was saying. tha civil war is seperate from the case for somaliland statehood. the case for statehood has to be inclusive but the civil war was a time of only 1 tribe getting genocide. we have emphasize sland statehood case as seperate.

statehood case precedes civil war. 1961 failed revolution. court says union was illegal. case for statehood. need to distinguish civil war from case for statehood

thought it was inappropriate for ex italian colony to think our statehood case could be erased wit an apology. even if genocide never happened, tha statehood case would still 100% legit. 1960. illegal union

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 pm

A perfect example of dhaqan yahuudeed.

Only we suffered the genocide but let's use the 1960 union to justify somaliland. Lixdankii ileyn isaq aya sababay the union. No different than Jews, the holocaust and Palestine. Isaq, genocide and somaliland.

None isaq taking part in this delusion and logical falacy aya dambiga leh.

Kolna Gunter Kolna Cooper.

Ciid mubaarak nacala hooyadiin ku yaale gaaloyahay is uruursatay.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:26 pm

ustad jalaludin bin hacked by a qadadweyn :snoop: last 4 years :notsure: his very 1st post he used qadadweyn writing style. but drastic change in political beliefs n posting style. last 4 years

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:47 pm

For years and years I have observed this ignorance of issues relating to war crimes and the civil war and the statehood of Somaliland emanating from the failed union of the 1960. Every time I see an isaaq who uses the genocide of the 1980s as our reason for declaring statehood I cringe, and say god help my ignorant people.

today and this few weeks I was reading the comments of Tuke case and in general the 1980s war crime, I see naïve isaaqs saying the reason for their "separations" a term I abhor and use instead stathood is because of crimes committed by the likes of Tuke loooool but Tuke is from Somaliland a dhulbahnate a supposedly " walaalaheen" Somaliland ah another term I abhor , waar dadkaygu caqli xumaa. why do isaaq assume these crimes were committed by a reigion?? these crimes were not committed by southern Somalis these crimes were committed , orchestrated , coined and designed by a Daarood government and a Daarood rluer. why we blame the poor south??

I was reading for the 10th time the Africa Watch 1989 report a government in a war with its people, with the excpetion of col. Koore Jaan a sheekhaal all the major crimals, be it Guulwadayaal, Hangash, Dhabar Jabinta, Booliska , military , NSS , and Dabar Gooynta Isaaqa para-military group were all led by Daaroods.

are the isaaq deliberately ignoring history for the short term of Somaliland case or are they programmed by their elite to equate war crimes with the South??
You must distinguished statehood from civil war yes it was the catalyst but merely saying it was the only reason is wrong.

somaliland has been a country for hundreds of years my hatred for the south is based on how do you force union on people who have clearly exercised their right to Independence.

Some dhuufle kid will say somali somali ba leh i take it your trying to steal my country aniga iska leh
take your darood orphans to ethiopia and kenya.
somalia today is only hawiye and isaaq. that slogan only speaks for two clans and only appeases the displaced darood

no for me its their arrogance that gets me. you ever been somaliland nothing there is blue why still claim it let go and move on :lost:

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:11 pm

im waiting on hawiye to start a war with mj wats takin them so long :stylin:

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:27 pm

lay d_Lick :notsure: i think i got somethings u said. we need to distinguish the civil war from the case for annulment of the marriage to the ex italian colony :Obama: that was xplaya's point. civil war was divisive. somaliland tribes fought each other. wut unites us all is that the ex italian colony mistreating us before the '80s civil war. the ex italian colony mistreating us in the 60s. all somaliland tribes can unite behind that. need to be careful about bringing civil war into the case for somaliland independence

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:34 am

lay d_Lick :notsure: i think i got somethings u said. we need to distinguish the civil war from the case for annulment of the marriage to the ex italian colony :Obama: that was xplaya's point. civil war was divisive. somaliland tribes fought each other. wut unites us all is that the ex italian colony mistreating us before the '80s civil war. the ex italian colony mistreating us in the 60s. all somaliland tribes can unite behind that. need to be careful about bringing civil war into the case for somaliland independence
well said that was what i was trying to say :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.