Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New development project in Qol Caday, Southern Maroodi Jeex

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: New development project in Qol Caday, Southern Maroodi Jeex

Postby JSLHistorian » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Aishah WADANI party is bigger than one man. It serves the interest of beesha H-Y (the largest Isaaq sub clan), we are not
dumb like your buddy Faysal Ali Waraabe who destroyed his UCID party. WADANI is our baby, it will be protected all the way
and will succeed. 8-) That is why it is already the biggest opposition party in Somaliland without effort thanks to our
landheerniimo and our allies in Awdal.

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Suldan you are indebted to us without SM you will be more of a laughing stock
:comeon: let's not get carried away now

The mall's in jameeco weyn, I'll ask you know who if he can give us a family discount :lol:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Suldan you are indebted to us without SM you will be more of a laughing stock
:comeon: let's not get carried away now

The mall's in jameeco weyn, I'll ask you know who if he can give us a family discount :lol:
:deadrose: I'm going to you know who this summer for a kulmiye job.. but jiciir put that money to use tho

JSL we don't believe you, you need more ppl

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Lol dee ma khasab ba everyone should vote for your uncle? The fact is Muuse Shani aka Muuse diraac is not popular with
majority of Somaliland commmunities.

Here he is humiliated in Borama.

muuse biixi oo Borama lagaga foodhyay "Wadani Wadani"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-gD3QZ2AU

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm not forcing anyone.. your on the wadani 24/7 PR Campaign.. Just because when I turn my foucus on to the Kulmiye PR Campaign and I hit a cord with hangool iyo Suldan don't hate son..

If you need tips let me know :MJ:

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Hangool I agree that ucid won't stand a chance, but I don't get why we should support Kulmiye if we aren't getting anything out of it. Speaking at the inauguration of a project is cute PR, but unless there's committed investment for the region (that includes political representation) I don't see why we should vote for a guy like Bixi especially given his past.

Wadani hasn't reached out to us though...

We'll give you warsada duulista and hawada cidgalle and airports is like a match made in heaven abityaal :umad:

Remember vote Kulmiye :ufdup:
Not enough Image

Meth you have two clear choices

Wadani/HY.. Who you don't trust.. Who had never voted for.. ciiro hates waraabe.. ciiro has not spoken out for his own kin being slaughtered
Who is currently MIA

Kulmiye/SM, ,, we have had our squabbles.. we have never voted for ucid.. but we are willing to give waraabe a high powered seat niiga would think he is president if he gets salebaan gaals seat..
Musa bixi who is doing PR in the land of his abti

Choice is your s

Tol or reer hargeysa :troll:
Marka ugu horeysa CG iyo HY hakala dhex gelin wey iska kaa xigaane.
Ta kale yaa Hargeysa ku siiyey marka ugu horeysa awoowgaa oo weyso iyo kitaab sitaa yimid oo caruurta quraan u dhigi jiraye.
SM miyaanay ahayn kuwii ucid habeen ka yaacay ee Kulmiye galay.
CG dhiig haday leeyahiin SM mabay xulufaysteen waayo iyagaa kaga baxay.

CG mayor ku xigeen kii xaaraanta ay ku qaateen haday ku qanceen iyagay jirtaa.
Mayorka iyo ku xigeenkuba waa laba xaabo Hal xaaran ahi nirig xalaal ah ma dhasho.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Aishah All 6 Hargeisa Isaxaaq MPs came out from WADANI + the reer Sugule one from UMMADA. I am not worried about
New Hargeisa it is hardcore pro WADANI base like West Burco and Erigavo they know where their bread is buttered :mrgreen: .
However it is Cidagale I am not sure of, WADANI should apply more pressure to make sure any votes don't go to Muuse
Bixi during the upcoming elections.
Wadani has a one clan voting base.. the weakest link in your armour has always been isxaaq since islanta younis is not there birth mother and they love to remind everyone of that since they never say they are HY :pac: . if musa bixi gets in there he already has a way in with the KFC lookalike sxb

Reer Hargeysa will be eating in the elections :eat:

PS 7 xildibaan against cidgalle and sacad muse is no contested iska amuus and get back to the drawing board..
SAC-SAC ISAXAAQ afka ka jeedi yay kabtaydii kuula bixine.
Qudhmiye waa xisbiga ugu liita xaalkiisu waa hagbad iyo shaani laysku shiido
Muuse shaani waxba islama hayee dib u fadhiiso

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Aishah All 6 Hargeisa Isaxaaq MPs came out from WADANI + the reer Sugule one from UMMADA. I am not worried about
New Hargeisa it is hardcore pro WADANI base like West Burco and Erigavo they know where their bread is buttered :mrgreen: .
However it is Cidagale I am not sure of, WADANI should apply more pressure to make sure any votes don't go to Muuse
Bixi during the upcoming elections.
Wadani has a one clan voting base.. the weakest link in your armour has always been isxaaq since islanta younis is not there birth mother and they love to remind everyone of that since they never say they are HY :pac: . if musa bixi gets in there he already has a way in with the KFC lookalike sxb

PS 7 xildibaan against cidgalle and sacad muse is no contested iska amuus and get back to the drawing board..

are we hy or isxaaq today I'm confused :pac:

sacad muse are the king makers faysal knows that which is why he has shut down ucid and now is an unofficial Kulmiye supporter trying to keep cirro out of power..

history is written by the victors hargeysa is sacad muse today and tomorrow.. if isxaaq behave and fall in line we might give you a nice seat

Trolling the GX no wonder Jalal be doing it lately

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:09 pm

are we hy or isxaaq today I'm confused :pac:

sacad muse are the king makers faysal knows that which is why he has shut down ucid and now is an unofficial Kulmiye supporter trying to keep cirro out of power..

history is written by the victors hargeysa is sacad muse today and tomorrow.. if isxaaq behave and fall in line we might give you a nice seat

Trolling the CG
Mayee waxaan ahay odaygii sm ee sanad walba dhali jirey.
Walaahi wax ay daan ahayn ayaad is nooday Hargeysa5 hadaad leedahay maxaa buuraha dusha kaa saaray ee banaanka kuu diidey.
Taariikh da yaan soo hurgufine edeb yeelo ma garatay

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Aisha I told you not to get too comfortable with reer Hargeisa. They will bite your head like the common SY. :mrgreen:
Sanadkan Wadani ayaa la wada yahay.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:02 pm

we like to look at the peasants beneath us which is why we live in these so called buraha you speak of..

wa caadi whether you are hy or isxaaq it doesn't matter.. if we need to speak with hy we will not involve our selves with the runt of the litter aka the waterboy's that had was excluded from their clan and made to live with cidagalle for not paying the rear caynaashe taxes( i know your history too :umad:)

so huuno mid fadlak go back to the drawing board with JSL and try and save your sinking ship that has been torpedo by the HMS Warabe.. ormo iyo sac sac muse iyo shani jokes are dead leave the comedy to me and Jalal

your dead jokes can't help ya when your shining our shoes

{img]https://www.birchbox.com/images/uploads ... 4.gif{/img]

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Aisha I told you not to get too comfortable with reer Hargeisa. They will bite your head like the common SY. :mrgreen:
sxb when you stop taking the bus and stopped screaming YOLO can your SY actually be taken seriously

niiga is screaming YOLO in 2016 :dead:

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:07 pm

sxb when you stop taking the bus and stopped screaming YOLO can your SY actually be taken seriously

At-least I don't eat cats in 26 June district. :lol: You should open a gofundme I am feeling generous this month, I will donate
to your folks hit by the recession.

:eat:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:10 pm

At-least I don't eat cats in 26 June district. :lol: You should open a gofundme I am feeling generous this month, I will donate
to your folks hit by the recession.

:eat:
nigga pls.. atleast we don't bury ppl alive or throw them over bridges :MJ:

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Horta HY iyo Isaxaaq dhexdooda ha gelin dhexdooda kuma qaadee.
Weligey Oromo maan kala gurin, waayo waxba iigama shan iyo toban aha.
Dee magacyadaasi waa kuwaagii lagaana dayn maayo jeclow ama nebcow.
Horaan kuugu sheegay hadaad edeb yeelato amaan ayaad iga heli hadaadse niic la timaadid waa balan inaan runta kuu sheegi doono.
Adigu laydh ha isku shidin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.